Donald Trump will WIN BIG!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Known Tom for the better part of 30 years. Been in meetings with him and the SecDef, and many flag officers. He is always the best listener, and always the smartest guy in the room. This is only one example of him telling people what is going to happen out of hundreds. The guy does not miss a trick. He has called the last 4 presidential races almost to a state. The only state he has not been right on this year was New Hampshire, and I am not sure the dust has cleared there yet, he could end up 100 percent.
I live in St. Louis with THall, I don't know him but now I know his name is Tom

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Your record of being galactically wrong is still intact.
Your record for dishonest exaggeration is the only thing that underscores.

The truth is "you don't think".
Which, were it true, would only give you a slim chance at winning an argument with me.

No, the truth is I got it wrong, as did most people that far out and just about every poll up close. Now go on with your testimonial to the fellow who, like you, called those murdered dead in Colorado, American servicemen past and present among them, "Cowards". That's your sort of "thinking" and I want no part of it, except to drag it out into the light now and again. That you managed to get at least one thing right in your life, a prediction rooted in your political hopes alone, is about as surprising as noting the correct time on a broken clock.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
What a poor victim Milania is now that she is going to be the First Lady of the United States. You really are your own special kind of nasty and stupid. Man you are dumb.
The "she" I referenced was Rusha, not Milania. THall had wondered why Rusha couldn't be happy for Trump in his wedded bliss. So you're wrong from the start, which isn't particularly news worthy.

To that I responded, "Should she really be happy that a serial adulterer has found his latest victim happiness?" The point of that being that more than a few women had found happiness and made a family with Trump, to no lasting effect.

Worse, Trump bragged about attempting to induce a married woman into that practice.

Next time you decide to butt into an old conversation to stand by your man around here, you might want to at least understand what it is you're commenting on...if only for the sake of novelty. :plain:

THall

Known Tom for the better part of 30 years. Been in meetings with him and the SecDef, and many flag officers. He is always the best listener, and always the smartest guy in the room. This is only one example of him telling people what is going to happen out of hundreds. The guy does not miss a trick. He has called the last 4 presidential races almost to a state. The only state he has not been right on this year was New Hampshire, and I am not sure the dust has cleared there yet, he could end up 100 percent.

These liars can't admit how inept they are.

I don't always get is right, but strategic

planning and socio political insurgency are

certainly part of my limited strengths. Thanks

for the props and tell Mark I said "wsup"

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Nuclear-Buttons-Featured-800x0-c-default.jpg

ok doser

... called those murdered dead in Colorado, American servicemen past and present among them, "Cowards". That's your sort of "thinking" and I want no part of it, except to drag it out ....

.... every time you encounter CW or THall

instead of discussing it rationally

no, for four and a half years you've used it as a cudgel, wielding it with such emotional fervor that you actually drew an infraction for your intemperate language

i keep hoping that someday you can let go of the emotion and examine it rationally and dispassionately, instead of running and hiding from it

like a coward :)

anytime you feel up to it, the welcome light's always on: http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?113485-On-Cowards-and-Heroes&highlight=cowards

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
.... every time you encounter CW or THall
No, not really.

instead of discussing it rationally
There's nothing to discuss. They were as clear as they could have been in defense of the indefensible. My response is no more irrational than your efforts here are sincerely invested in promoting discourse.

no, for four and a half years you've used it as a cudgel, wielding it with such emotional fervor that you actually drew an infraction for your intemperate language
Actually I drew an infraction upon the first and strongest characterization of him. The single point was one the moderator who gave it admitted was only given because he was holding me to a higher standard... I called THall a turd in the punch bowl of public discourse, or something close to it. It wasn't about emotional fervor. It was a statement considered and illustrative of the quality and kind of his contributions.

i keep hoping that someday you can let go of the emotion and examine it rationally and dispassionately, instead of running and hiding from it
None of that's true, of course. Now show us your true face, the one you can't move through a post about or to me without.

like a coward :)
Said the bravest of fellows, from wherever he is...

:e4e:

ok doser

There's nothing to discuss.

sure there is - they're rational, intelligent people

you like to pretend that you are a rational, intelligent person

it would have been interesting to explore their reasoning behind the statements they made, but nope

you led the charge with the pack of yapping puppies at your heels and shut down any opportunity of discussing their point of view

all you were interested in doing was forcing your point of view and shutting them up

in that, you have much in common with the retarded protesters who are rioting because they dint get their way in the election

I called THall a turd in the punch bowl of public discourse, or something close to it. It wasn't about emotional fervor.

of course it was town

you're intelligent enough to realize that language like that is all about channeling your own emotion and triggering the emotions of others

surely you learned this in public speaking somewhere in your past

and now, you'll react emotionally by finding something in my post objectionable and use it as an excuse to retreat

like a coward

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Don't have a fool head. Trump changes his mind every other day. It'll build up and then he'll get mad and hit as many bomb buttons he can find.

Well ain't you just the little psychic, did this come to you in a vision while eating peyote? or were you throwin down the chicken bones for all this insight? Admit it you have no idea how the man will govern until you & I experience it. We tried it your way for eight years and now it is time for someone who actually does know how to run things from an executive level...your man failed, and your replacement was an unelectable felon. Might as well get used to saying it now...President Trump. :thumb:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
you like to pretend... retarded protesters...coward
And that's you in a literal nutshell, removing the words that are only there to set up the specious. That's the you who will inevitably find himself with his face pressed to the glass of threads he can no longer enter, dogging my heels like a street urchin after loose change, or sitting on the penalty bench for a time between flame outs and new whineskins. Beyond the petty and malicious, the "retards" and "cowards" there is little to consider and less to answer.

I've never believed that THall is unintelligent. I've mostly recognized that when it comes to certain subjects he might as well be, just as when it comes to race Traditio might as well be an imbecile for all the good his education and intelligence does him. You aren't stupid either, but when it comes to me, you share their problem.

Last edited:

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Well ain't you just the little psychic, did this come to you in a vision while eating peyote? or were you throwin down the chicken bones for all this insight? Admit it you have no idea how the man will govern until you & I experience it. We tried it your way for eight years and now it is time for someone who actually does know how to run things from an executive level...your man failed, and your replacement was an unelectable felon. Might as well get used to saying it now...President Trump. :thumb:
You insult like Trump. You'll probably change your mind about me

ok doser

And that's you in a literal nutshell, removing the words that are only there to set up the specious. That's the you who will inevitably find himself with his face pressed to the glass of threads he can no longer enter, dogging my heels like a street urchin after loose change, or sitting on the penalty bench for a time between flame outs and new whineskins. Beyond the petty and malicious, the "retards" and "cowards" there is little to consider and less to answer.

it must have felt relieving to dump that load of emotional baggage

i hope you used air freshener when you were finished :)

it must have been doubly relieving to use it to dodge any actual engagement on the issue

ah well, unsurprising :idunno:

I've never believed that THall is unintelligent. I've mostly recognized that when it comes to certain subjects he might as well be...

and you aren't the least bit curious why a not unintelligent man like THall might hold views on certain subjects that baffle you?

it's easier for you to just shout him down than it is to hear him out?

town said:
just as when it comes to race Traditio might as well be an imbecile for all the good his education and intelligence does him.

perhaps, but the fact remains that he is most decidedly not an imbecile, regardless of your emotional response to his views on race

again, it doesn't pique your curiosity at all when an obviously intelligent man like trad holds views that are so far from the mainstream?

there's nothing in your noggin that says "i wonder why he thinks that way?"

Last edited: