Donald Trump will WIN BIG!

Arthur Brain

:rotfl: this coming from the guy who accused Ron Paul of being racist because a white Supremist donated to his campaign.

I love election cycles if for no other reason that for rubes like you to expose their hypocrisy.

Rather ironic considering aCW certainly isn't above using blatant white supremacist sources when it suits...

Arthur Brain

No file needed, it's called a search. It takes a few seconds. :duh:

I'm sorry that you can't keep track of all the crap you spew on a daily basis. I'm sorry that you take it sooooo hard when you have it spoon fed back to you.

let's face it, that would take him a while...

;)

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
:rotfl:

This has not been a good day for you.

Click here

Should be the 2nd in the results :dunce:

Maybe it's time to punch out for the day...

Here are the results from your google search:

https://www.google.com/search?btnG=1&pws=0&q="ron+paul"+racist+aculturewarrior&gws_rd=ssl

Where is the one that I'm talking with The Berean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
I can't remember which political candidate you back Berean. You're too pc for the racist Ron Paul.

Maybe it's this one where Ron Paul endorsed former KKK Grand Wizard David Duke for Congress?

Ron Paul and David Duke

The name David Duke might sound a little more familiar for some of you out there. He was actually elected as one of Louisiana’s State Representative for the Republican Party towards the end of the 80’s. Did I also mention that this is a guy who was also a member of the Ku Klux Klan and was also a Grand Wizard? Yeah, not a good person and someone that should never be elected for any reason. Ron Paul on the other hand has personally endorsed the guy when he was making his unsuccessful runs for Congress.

davidduke-ronpaul-300x200.jpg

David Duke in his "prime".

http://ronpaulsupporters.com/white-power-groups/
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4366505&postcount=179

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Ya know Aaron as bad of a day as this has been for me, this took all of less than a second for me to come up with, so here it is:

If there is any evidence to show that Republican Presidential candidate Ted Cruz has ever endorsed a former Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan for political office, (you've heard of the KKK, they have a history of amongst other things lynching blacks)

250px-Birth-of-a-nation-klan-and-black-man.jpg

I'll not only call him a racist like I did Ron Paul (and thank you for refreshing my memory about how Ron Paul is not only a muzzie lover, a Jew hater but also a racist), I'll not support him for President.

You know how to google stuff Aaron, now get to work.

drbrumley

Ya know Aaron as bad of a day as this has been for me, this took all of less than a second for me to come up with, so here it is:

If there is any evidence to show that Republican Presidential candidate Ted Cruz has ever endorsed a former Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan for political office, (you've heard of the KKK, they have a history of amongst other things lynching blacks)

I'll not only call him a racist like I did Ron Paul (and thank you for refreshing my memory about how Ron Paul is not only a muzzie lover, a Jew hater but also a racist), I'll not support him for President.

Classic group think....:rapture:

drbrumley

If you actually knew what you were talking about, then you would know Ron isn't a racist. But in the bizzarro world you live in, then yeah, this is common for you.

And no, if the same thing happened with Cruz, you wouldn't say that, because you would actually look into it and would see Cruz saying Duke scared the bejibbers out of the establishment.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2rylfv7&s=5#.VrQLidCYKmI

But it is Ron Paul, so he must be a jew hating, black hating racist pig.

Still awaiting your response for my proposed debate "Liberty and Christianity."

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
If you actually knew what you were talking about, then you would know Ron isn't a racist. But in the bizzarro world you live in, then yeah, this is common for you.

Yet racists seem to flock to Daddy Paul.

And no, if the same thing happened with Cruz, you wouldn't say that, because you would actually look into it and would see Cruz saying Duke scared the bejibbers out of the establishment.

And while David Duke was a Grand Wizard of the Klu Klux Klan, he undoubtedly scrared the bejibbers out of a lot of blacks.

But it is Ron Paul, so he must be a jew hating, black hating racist pig.

I've always preferred to expose Ron Paul for what he really is:

A lifetime member of a political party (and let's not forget that Daddy Paul ran twice? on their Presidential ticket) that has this as their platform:

http://www.lp.org/platform

Still awaiting your response for my proposed debate "Liberty and Christianity."

Send me an invitation. Like I said, it'll be the shortest 'debate'? in TOL history.

Arthur Brain

*Cough* http://creativitymovement.net/ *Cough*

:plain: