Does this man's astrology birth chart prove that he is Jesus?

stars24

This new 7 page book on astrology displays a unique birth chart which attempts to tie the ancient religions of Egyptians and Greeks and Hebrews all into 1 religion.

Pyron claims that all of the hieroglyphs in Egypt, and all of the Greek mythology and philosophy, and the entire bible were all writing about the same thing - Pyron's astrology birth chart.

Rarely do you ever come across anyone claiming to be Jesus, but even if you do, the chances of you coming across someone claiming to be Jesus because of an astrology "birth chart" are pretty slim. But such is the case for a man named Pyron, who claims that the astrological natal chart, which is a snapshot of the location of the sun and moon and stars and planets at the time of someone's birth, proves beyond any doubt that he is Jesus himself. Well, being someone who is familiar with both Christianity and astrology, I usually don't get to combine both worlds. So I decided to read his 7 page natal chart. He doesn't exactly seem to be schooled in how to write a traditional natal chart, but his approach to writing the 7 pages was very interesting to say the least. I'm not saying that I am a believer or anything, but Pyron basically, in 7 pages of writing, made the entire bible turn into a small astrology natal chart. And I could see it. I've never seen anyone view the entire bible as 1 birth chart before. Pyron took the whole bible and turned it into 1 clear astrological map, in only 7 pages, and it blew my mind. He also gave a new perspective on how ancient Egyptians viewed astrology, and how the bible is all astrological calculations regarding the natal chart of 1 man. Pyron's 7 page book is found here...

https://www.scribd.com/document/359608889/THE-LITTLE-BIBLE-Only-7-Pages-Proves-God-s-Existence

So my main question about Pyron's interesting natal chart is this - Pyron's approach to astrology is not to plot out the position of the stars, but rather to rearrange the stars however he wants, do you think that rearranging the position of stars was the original concept of astrology?

stars24

Well, there's some 21st century science for you.

Good point, 21st century science does begin to look like nothing if Egypt called the position of the stars thousands of years in advance so that they can point to 1 man natal chart.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Good point, 21st century science does begin to look like nothing if Egypt called the position of the stars thousands of years in advance so that they can point to 1 man natal chart.

I think you missed my point. Considering anything about astrology valid would be like asking my dog to predict the future or understand the past.

stars24

I think you missed my point. Considering anything about astrology valid would be like asking my dog to predict the future or understand the past.

Until astrology outdoes everything that you think is science. I didn't think about it, but I guess Pyron's 7 page book proves once and for all that astrology is the most advanced science ever.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Until astrology outdoes everything that you think is science. I didn't think about it, but I guess Pyron's 7 page book proves once and for all that astrology is the most advanced science ever.

As you post on the internet. Am I missing something, do you really give astrology credit? Or are you being snarky?

stars24

As you post on the internet. Am I missing something, do you really give astrology credit? Or are you being snarky?

The internet is not even technology compared to ancient Egyptians moving around and rearranging the stars in outer space.

chair

The whole idea is ridiculous. Not worth reading 7 pages- or the 152 page commentary that it comes with.

Foxfire

Did you read the 7 pages?

Have you ever read Dan 2:26-27?

26: The king answered and said to Daniel, whose name was Belteshazzar, Art thou able to make known unto me the dream which I have seen, and the interpretation thereof?
27Daniel answered in the presence of the king, and said, The secret which the king hath demanded cannot the wise men, the astrologers, the magicians, the soothsayers, shew unto the king;

stars24

You know what astrology is good for? Dumb persons who cannot pass a physics course. IT IS ALSO A HEATHEN DUMB-HEAD THOUGHT PROCESS.:mmph:

All of physics is nothing and is no science at all compared to Pyron's explanation of astrology.