Does Calvinism Make God Unjust?

God's Truth

Correction: Christ will judge those in the Body of Christ for rewards to be received or the loss of said rewards. There is NO condemnation or punishment involved in that particular session that will take place. It is separate from the Judgement seat of Almighty God for the unsaved.

A person falls out of Christ's security when the person stops obeying Jesus.

God's Truth

That makes YOU a "WORKER" and not a "FAITHER."

I am a faither and a worker.

I believe in the King and came when invited...I understand that He is the King and should be obeyed, even when the invitation does not sound like a command. When the King invites, it is just as sure as being a command.

All are invited but not all come, and those who come must still be approved, or they will be thrown out. Why would someone be thrown out that answered God's call? They will be thrown out because they were not properly clothed...they were not clothed in Christ...that is where the work and obedience part really comes in. To be clothed in Christ is only done by obedience.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
God does not want robots. Our life is like a test to keep loving/obeying God no matter what our hardships.

Adam and Eve were thrown out...all creation was thrown out...but now through Jesus, the whole world and all creation would be reconciled to God...brought back in. However, there is a way to be brought back in, and that Way is by doing what Jesus says to be brought in.

We have to have faith that is not dead, but rather 'alive'. Our faith is alive because it has right action with it.

John the baptizer prepared the way for Jesus. That means the people who would 'hear' Jesus and be saved...they would have to first repent of their sins.

To say that we do not have to repent of sins to be saved would be to say John the baptizer, the prepare-er was just not needed.

We still have to prepare our hearts for Jesus to come to live there.

The Jews who believe Jesus and the Jews who were cut off for not believing in Jesus are proof of our salvation being that of FAITH and OBEDIENCE. See, it is a known fact that Jews are supposed to obey, but it was not a requirement at the time to have faith. Those Jews who had faith were allowed to come to Jesus, and the other Jews who did not have faith, they were cut off.

When Jesus was crucified, then all nationalities could come to him to be saved, even the the cut off Jews.

The only message one can rightly make is to say ALL are invited and even commanded...but they are not truly saved unless they have faith and obey.

You say not by water; however, the Father in heaven uses symbols and likes ceremonies. The water symbolizes washing by Jesus, and literal water symbolizes that SPIRITUAL TRUTH. We should still symbolically make the pledge to God to live a life dead to the sins of the world and arise out of that washing in obedience to Christ.

That is right; however, the saved who behave as the unsaved will also fall into the same judgment that is what the written Word of God says.

One of your "many" problems is, you have mixed the "Kingdom Message" with the "Grace Message" and created a "False Hybrid Religion."

God's Truth

Not so. However, it's your right to believe false doctrine as you please.

A person can always take off their clothes.

Taking off one's clothes is equivalent to no longer obeying. That is why Jesus says that when he comes again we need to be ready...that means clothed...that means not being caught in sin.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I am a faither and a worker.

I believe in the King and came when invited...I understand that He is the King and should be obeyed, even when the invitation does not sound like a command. When the King invites, it is just as sure as being a command.

All are invited but not all come, and those who come must still be approved, or they will be thrown out. Why would someone be thrown out that answered God's call? They will be thrown out because they were not properly clothed...they were not clothed in Christ...that is where the work and obedience part really comes in. To be clothed in Christ is only done by obedience.

One can ONLY be "One or the Other," not a combination of both.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

A person can always take off their clothes.

Taking off one's clothes is equivalent to no longer obeying. That is why Jesus says that when he comes again we need to be ready...that means clothed...that means not being caught in sin.

You're preaching the "Kingdom Message" as preached by Christ and His Apostles to the House of Israel, only.

God's Truth

How does this play out in one's life? Is there a moment by moment "sense" of obeying, our Lord, and/or is there a once and forever "state" of obeying and either one does or does not?

We have to stay firm till the end. When we are first saved, it is refreshing...it is a beautiful thing, it is love like no other. We are told not to let our love grow cold by the problems of this world. Jesus even warns us to remember our first love.

Our first love is Christ, and we are to stay in him by always obeying him.

There are some who never obeyed, they only had faith in their faith. Satan masquerades as a angel of light. To have that beautiful faith without obedience...it is dead.

beloved57

Beloved, I cannot understand your question. Would you please phrase it with a little more descriptive?

By the way, you should keep reading the passage instead of stopping at one verse.

Romans 5:18 KJV
(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

"All men" it says. The question is not whether reconciliation has been made with all, or whether life shall be had by all, or whether the free gift has come upon all, but whether all will have life by acceptance of that gift. The context of the passage you cited speaks against your position.

If you can't understand what I posted then there's no need for further communication.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Calvinists don't repent. Unless God makes them.
Kind of nonsense to think man can repent alone when a child can understand the bible. It is man who: - is deceitful and desperately sick (Jer. 17:9).- is full of evil (Mark 7:21-23).- loves darkness rather than light (John 3:19).- is unrighteous, does not understand, does not seek for God (Rom. 3:10-12).- is helpless and ungodly (Rom. 5:6).- is dead in his trespasses and sins (Eph. 2:1).- is by nature a child of wrath (Eph. 2:3).- cannot understand spiritual things (1 Cor. 2:14).- is a slave of sin (Rom. 6:16-20).

13315234_1033637216683471_3850868383694912244_n.jpg

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
We have to stay firm till the end. When we are first saved, it is refreshing...it is a beautiful thing, it is love like no other. We are told not to let our love grow cold by the problems of this world. Jesus even warns us to remember our first love.

Our first love is Christ, and we are to stay in him by always obeying him.

There are some who never obeyed, they only had faith in their faith. Satan masquerades as a angel of light. To have that beautiful faith without obedience...it is dead.

It appears as if you're trying to live as a member of the House of Israel, under the "Kingdom Message." Remember, you're a Gentile, I presume?

God's Truth

Kind of nonsense to think man can repent alone when a child can understand the bible. It is man who: - is deceitful and desperately sick (Jer. 17:9).- is full of evil (Mark 7:21-23).- loves darkness rather than light (John 3:19).- is unrighteous, does not understand, does not seek for God (Rom. 3:10-12).- is helpless and ungodly (Rom. 5:6).- is dead in his trespasses and sins (Eph. 2:1).- is by nature a child of wrath (Eph. 2:3).- cannot understand spiritual things (1 Cor. 2:14).- is a slave of sin (Rom. 6:16-20).

13315234_1033637216683471_3850868383694912244_n.jpg

You both are wrong.

God says believe and obey Me.

Calvinists say save me first then I will.

Faith aloners say I will believe but I will not obey until after you save me.