Do You Stand Up For Your Rights

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Romans 12:17-21
17Repay no one evil for evil. Have regard for good things in the sight of all men. 18If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men. 19Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord. 20Therefore "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; If he is thirsty, give him a drink; For in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head." 21Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

It is not exactly about the law suit but it is similar situation.

drbrumley

The point is that Paul was being hypocrite himself yet he called Peter hypocrite.

And it seems he does not even recognize his own hypocrisy.

You really cannot help yourself, can you? You hate Paul so much, your willing to disregard most of the new testament to hold on to your warped misuse of scripture

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Sorry, it is very clear to me.

You can find many of those kind of inconsistency of Paul's teachings.

It seems that you are deciding to be loyal to Paul's teachings. That's your blind spot.

I said
You are so wrong. Your forgetting that God put Paul where He wanted him. What you see as inconsistency was part of Gods plan. Do you remember Pharoah and how God raised him up JUST to show Gods power. Everything Paul done was according to Gods plan for Paul. The evidence is in Pauls writtings. I think your missing the point that Paul done everything God wanted him to or God wouldn't have used him to write most of the new testament.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
You are so wrong. Your forgetting that God put Paul where He wanted him. What you see as inconsistency was part of Gods plan. Do you remember Pharoah and how God raised him up JUST to show Gods power. Everything Paul done was according to Gods plan for Paul. The evidence is in Pauls writtings. I think your missing the point that Paul done everything God wanted him to or God wouldn't have used him to write most of the new testament.

Again, we have to disagree to disagree.

BTW, you try to silence females' posters when you disagree with them. That is also Paul's teaching.

I will not respond to Paul's teachings with you any more.

thanks.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Again, we have to disagree to disagree.

BTW, you try to silence females' posters when you disagree with them. That is also Paul's teaching.

I will not respond to Paul's teachings with you any more.

thanks.

I said
That's ok.