• How the heck do you crack corn?

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters

2ephesians8

:squint:

Aimiel said:
"Jimmy cracked corn and I don't care," was obviously written by a girl (what boy would write such a silly song?) about her brother (most likely) who had the chore of cracking corn, which she (obviously) was free from (at least that night). She probably (the one who wrote it) sang it the first time (before she sold it or published it) like this: "You have to crack corn, I-I-I do-on't, Ha ha ha ha ha ha." At which point (if she were a normal little sibling) she would stick out her tongue and get ready to run really fast while giggling uncontrollably, with tears, and attempt to prevent the inevitable nuggies; after the reciept of which she would (with real tears left over from laughing so hard) cry to her mommy once again proclaiming her own innocence and protesting her brother's cruelty. :angel:

Jimmies is crows,
Cracken' corn means they is in da master's corn field ruinin' da master's corn.

:duh:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Jimmy, was ordained by God (before the foundation of the world) to crack corn.

Jimmy's corn cracking at that very moment was for God's glory.

Ultimately Jimmy didn't crack any corn as it was God who was cracking the corn through Jimmy.

Eowyn

Proverbs 4:11-13
LIFETIME MEMBER
Knight said:

Ultimately Jimmy didn't crack any corn as it was God who was cracking the corn through Jimmy.

:rotfl:

Real Sorceror

Knight said:

:shocked: And therefore, I was ordianed by God (before the foundation of the world) not to care that Jimmey cracked corn.

My not caring about it at that vey moment was for God's glory.

Ultimately I had no concern either way over Jimmey's corn cracking as it was God not caring about it through me :dizzy:

TheDude

Mother of god. Jimmy cracked corn? Why didn't someone tell me sooner? Why in the name of all that is unholy didn't anyone tell me!!!

WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Real Sorceror said:
:shocked: And therefore, I was ordianed by God (before the foundation of the world) not to care that Jimmey cracked corn.

Ultimately I had no concern either way over Jimmey's corn cracking as it was God not caring about it through me :dizzy:

This is the most correct post I've seen from you.

fool

Hall of Fame
I heard tell once that cracking corn refered to opening a bottle of corn whiskey, and that ment Jimmy was drunk, and nobody cared cause the boss was gone.
Although that crows-in-the-field theory looks plausable too.
I'll get to the bottom of it sometime in the distant future, unless I forget.

GuySmiley

Real Sorceror said:

Wow a wiccan that has not been poisoned by the OV. You just might be one of the elect!!! You see it!!!!

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Knight said:

And Jimmy doesn't deny this. He claims that yes, God ordained him to crack the corn. He predestined every tiny move Jimmy would make in doing this and every tiny move of the corn as Jimmy would crack it. But Jimmy will tell you (with a straight face, even) that he takes full responsibility for cracking this corn because Jimmy is cracking it by his own freewill. :freak:

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Well, I don't care what Jimmy does......nothing matters since Master went away. :taoist:

Evee

I really don't care that he cracks corn but how does he crack corn?
With a rock or hammer?
Does anyone know what instrument he used?

badp

I care, but does Jimmy care? Does Jimmy care that he cracks corn? Where did he get the corn? Why should he care? Is Jimmy a corn-crackist? Am I a corn-crackophobe for asking?