ECT Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

Danoh

Peter preached to them, and told them that they were a people, and that they were now joined with the House of Judah.

??? When was this?

IP, unless you use the quote feature, who you reply to will not know a few days later, when a thread has grown several pages after your reply; that you replied to them.

:doh:

Danoh

I think that they will be joined when God gathers them from the four winds and plants them permanently in their land.

True, but you know the Clementite-Alcazarite has no real interest in any answers other than his own - what would he do without strife with the Mads all day - have to spend time with his wife and child - God forbid.

JohnW is right; the guy is just a loser.

A stupid one; talk about screwed up priorities.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
True, but you know the Clementite-Alcazarite has no real interest in any answers other than his own - what would he do without strife with the Mads all day - have to spend time with his wife and child - God forbid.

JohnW is right; the guy is just a loser.

A stupid one; talk about screwed up priorities.

True.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You love to fixate on certain topics.

My point a long time back is that Paul writes primarily to us gentiles, whereas SOME books are written to other audiences.

Some are SUPER simple to identify, like JAMES and HEBREWS.

Who is the holy nation and the royal priesthood? Clue: not the gentiles.... (another hint: there are 12 tribes in it).

Paul never even ONCE prefers to us gentiles are priests or that we are part of a priesthood.

Something is seriously wrong if Paul just forgot.

The first word TeT ever spoke when he got old enough was, "DARBY!!"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Only when it comes to holding heir's, STP's, et al Almost Acts 28 Dispie views you are obviously clueless to the unsoundness of.

All you can do is fanboy neg rep those who do not agree; you have yet proven you can lay out any Scriptural evidence their Almost Acts 28 errors are sound.

The view is the result of a mis-handling of the relevant passages.

Prove otherwise.

You can't; parrot.

I somehow find you "Repulsive." Just being honest with you.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Danoh, don't take me wrong, I agree with some things that you have to say, however, personally, I find you quite repulsive. No offense intended, buddy.

Danoh

The first word TeT ever spoke when he got old enough was, "DARBY!!"

:rotfl:

Ah-dah ah-dah ah-dah...

"Daddy" honey?

Ah-dah ah-dah ah-dah-bee...

"What!" exclaimed his step Dad.

All hell broke loose between his Mom and step Dad that day; thus was born his odd obssession against Darby :chuckle:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
:rotfl:

Ah-dah ah-dah ah-dah...

"Daddy" honey?

Ah-dah ah-dah ah-dah-bee...

"What!" exclaimed his step Dad.

All hell broke loose between his Mom and step Dad that day; thus was born his odd obssession against Darby :chuckle:

This is a true statement we can agree on.

Danoh

Danoh, don't take me wrong, I agree with some things that you have to say, however, personally, I find you quite repulsive. No offense intended, buddy.

Well, that'll have to be a one way street; as I don't feel that way towards you.

It is what it is, and I...am fine with it.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Well, that'll have to be a one way street; as I don't feel that way towards you.

It is what it is, and I...am fine with it.

That's more than fair. I'm happy to see you have a good attitude towards my feelings about you. Don't get me wrong, I don't deplore you. A lot of what you have to say is, correct and to the point. It's your "DELIVERY" that annoys me. See what I mean?

Danoh

That's more than fair. I'm happy to see you have a good attitude towards my feelings about you. Don't get me wrong, I don't deplore you. A lot of what you have to say is, correct and to the point. It's your "DELIVERY" that annoys me. See what I mean?

Lol - what can I say - we both have an annoying delivery in common :chuckle:

Danoh

Hopefully, you'll calm down a wee bit and I may reevaluate you at that time?

Calm down from what?

I'm not the one who spoke smack against Stam when I mentioned I was rereading Things That Differ - but then calls me divisive for posting my disagreement with their not having the courtesy to let others know that their view is not held by the majority of Mad based Pastor-Teachers.

I'm not the one who has more than once declared that any Mad who does not hold their views is an enemy of the fellowship of the Mystery.

That I even have to remind you of these kinds things said just shows you will never see yourself making peace with me.

For you obviously ignore all those kinds of things.

Like I already said, I am fine with where you see me from.

I know otherwise.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Romans 12:18 states: "If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men."

Notice the verse says: "If it be possible?" That shows that sometimes it's not possible."