ECT Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
The problem is down to one thing and that is once again the mistranslation of a word. The English word gospel does not convey what the original word conveyed. Gospel is a made up word that nobody knows the true and first meaning of. The word gospel didn't appear until the English translators adulterated the scriptures.

Evangelism is a transliterated noun and conveys, in truth and light, what the Hebrew besorah and the Greek euangelion means. All other European language Bibles use the transliteration of euangelion. The only exceptions are those that took their translations from the KJV instead of the original tongues.

Hi "Truster",

How's that whole issue with me for believing that Jesus means that "Believe" = Salvation going? Do you still have trouble with Eph. 2:8f?

Gospel means Good News... So Evangelize or Gospelize, but honestly... You're just not down with that Good Good.

- EE

Truster

Hi "Truster",

How's that whole issue with me for believing that Jesus means that "Believe" = Salvation going? Do you still have trouble with Eph. 2:8f?

Gospel means Good News... So Evangelize or Gospelize, but honestly... You're just not down with that Good Good.

- EE

Do you really expect me to answer such ignorant questions? A lecturer of mine said, You can tell the level of a man's understanding by the questions he asks. You hover around zero understanding since you started posting and nothing has changed.I'm putting you on ignore because you have nothing to say that I need to hear. What I have to say you can't hear...you hate the truth and tear at those who post the truth.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Same GOSPEL two different groups of people as in Jews and gentiles.

Jesus NEVER made any distinctions in HIS gospel that the Jews and gentiles would each have a different gospel ever.

John 3:16 For God so loved the WORLD that HE gave His only begotten Son that WHOSOEVER believes will not perish but have everlasting life. Jesus made no distinction between Jews and Gentiles.

When Jesus said in John 14:6 that HE is the way the truth and the life and no man comes to the Father but by Him it applied to everyone, and he made no distinction between Jews and Gentiles.

When Jesus said He was the light of the world He made no distinctions between Jews and Gentiles.

When Jesus said He is the door ( only way to God ) again He made no distinction between Jew and Gentile.

I will stay with what Jesus taught.

Dodge...

Do you believe that Jesus is THE "Son of Man" of His Word?

Do you believe that Jesus is the very "presence" that was "speaking" to Israel from Sinai?

Do you believe that Jesus is the Groom and do you recognize the difference between the Body of Moses (Jude 1:9) and the Body of Christ? (1 Cor. 12:27)

Do you understand why HE leaves in CORPORAL FORM here...

Acts 1:9 Now when He had spoken these things, while they watched, He was taken up, and a cloud received Him out of their sight. 10 And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as He went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel, 11 who also said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven.”

12 Then they returned to Jerusalem from the mount called Olivet, which is near Jerusalem, a Sabbath day’s journey.​

And ... Do you understand why HE returns in CORPORAL FORM here...

Zechariah 14 Behold, the day of the Lord is coming,
And your spoil will be divided in your midst.
2 For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem;
The city shall be taken,
The houses rifled,
And the women ravished.
Half of the city shall go into captivity,
But the remnant of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
3 Then the Lord will go forth
And fight against those nations,
As He fights in the day of battle.

4 And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives,
Which faces Jerusalem on the east.
And the Mount of Olives shall be split in two,
From east to west,
Making a very large valley;
Half of the mountain shall move toward the north
And half of it toward the south.​

Doesn't that sound like the landing of the 5 Star General of the Heavenly Host?

Haven't you ever wondered where and why we are going with Jesus after this? (1 Thes. 4:17)

Doesn't it seem to have a bunch to do with this?....

“For behold, in those days and at that time,
When I bring back the captives of Judah and Jerusalem,
2 I will also gather all nations,
And bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat;
And I will enter into judgment with them there
On account of My people, My heritage Israel
Whom they have scattered among the nations;
They have also divided up My land.​

Doesn't it make sense? He gave HIS word...

Ex. 32:11 Then Moses pleaded with the Lord his God, and said: “Lord, why does Your wrath burn hot against Your people whom You have brought out of the land of Egypt with great power and with a mighty hand? 12 Why should the Egyptians speak, and say, ‘He brought them out to harm them, to kill them in the mountains, and to consume them from the face of the earth’? Turn from Your fierce wrath, and relent from this harm to Your people. 13 Remember Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, Your servants, to whom You swore by Your own self, and said to them, ‘I will multiply your descendants as the stars of heaven; and all this land that I have spoken of I give to your descendants, and they shall inherit it forever.’” 14 So the Lord relented from the harm which He said He would do to His people.

Doesn't a Devil Dog want to know the War Plan before he goes out into battle with the ALMIGHTY?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Do you really expect me to answer such ignorant questions? A lecturer of mine said, You can tell the level of a man's understanding by the questions he asks. You hover around zero understanding since you started posting and nothing has changed.I'm putting you on ignore because you have nothing to say that I need to hear. What I have to say you can't hear...you hate the truth and tear are those who post the truth.

(Ps. 69:23)

dodge

Evil.Eye.<(I)>;4984675]Dodge...

Do you believe that Jesus is THE "Son of Man" of His Word?

Do you believe that Jesus is the very "presence" that was "speaking" to Israel from Sinai?

Do you believe that Jesus is the Groom and do you recognize the difference between the Body of Moses (Jude 1:9) and the Body of Christ? (1 Cor. 12:27)

Do you believe what Jesus taught here ?

Luk 16:31
“But he said to him, ‘If they do not hear Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded though one rise from the dead.' ”

The messages do not contradict they lead to Jesus !

"#FF0000"]Doesn't a Devil Dog want to know the War Plan before he goes out into battle with the ALMIGHTY?[/COLOR]

The battle plan is described in scripture and has zero to do with dividing the Gospel into Gospels.

The blue print for the soldiers that follow God is" we war not against flesh and blood but against spiritual wickedness etc.,and be sure to put on all the armor of God lest you get whipped and spanked.

john w

Hall of Fame
The Gospel is the same the recipients changed for a period of time when Israel was set aside. The Jews were removed and the gentiles grafted into the SAME tree NOT a different tree.

More satanic trash, as she asserts, per Luke 9:6 KJV, again, that her saint Judas preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, even though it was hid from the 12.

dodge

More satanic trash, as she asserts, per Luke 9:6 KJV, again, that her saint Judas preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, even though it was hid from the 12.

Every time you post you post trash and that is why most folks have you relegated to the trash bin ( iggy ).

john w

Hall of Fame
Every time you post you post trash and that is why most folks have you relegated to the trash bin ( iggy ).
Sure, toots-keep telling yourself that, deceiving little punk-ette:

The great, humble saint(memorize that, loser)John W's page:
This page has had 16,555 visits

Vs. your "page:"

This page has had 174 visits

View attachment 25577

Contrasts.

You assert, satanically, per Luke 9:6 KJV, again, that her saint Judas preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, even though it was hid from the 12.

Take your seat, irrelevant punk.

Interplanner

re hid from the 12. That was after they knew it from the beginning. They got so excited about a miracle Messiah that that did not want to hear about a crucified one anymore. Jesus interrupted their excitement in Lk 9:43 with the first reminder.

God hid it from them after that because they would have been motivated to prevent it.

SaulToPaul 2

re hid from the 12. That was after they knew it from the beginning. They got so excited about a miracle Messiah that that did not want to hear about a crucified one anymore. Jesus interrupted their excitement in Lk 9:43 with the first reminder.

God hid it from them after that because they would have been motivated to prevent it.

Thanks , Dr Phil.

SaulToPaul 2

:chuckle:

John 20:9 (KJV)

Put down the commentaries, pick up the good book.