Did zoo defect or ...

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Yay Town!
:the_wave:

Do it again!
I didn't, really. She did it and she's lying through her teeth about what she did/said. It's a matter of public record and the moderator agreed.

It's a closed thread so no link is possible.
See: #6684
Thread: Grosnick Marowbe 3
Section: And the Rest

Originally Posted by Town Heretic
No, that's really not what you said. See post 6698 for what I had to say about it.
Yeah, so you like queer men. I get that. I don't.

Looking back to the conversation that preceded it will give you an even clearer context for the why of it. We'd had a brief conversation about movies and she brought up a vague rumor of Cary Grant being gay. I dismissed it and went on to speak to some films before she decided to write that bit of nastiness.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I didn't, really. She did it and she's lying through her teeth about what she did/said. It's a matter of public record and the moderator agreed.

Looking back to the conversation that preceded it will give you an even clearer context for the why of it. We'd had a brief conversation about movies and she brought up a vague rumor of Cary Grant being gay. I dismissed it and went on to speak to some films before she decided to write that bit of nastiness.

I learned how to link from closed threads, so here:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I knew your current avatar reminded me of someone.

4cbWpvmj7wGbruTpDbclSTKo58ie_Q1y0AR24tKoJ-qowLe8IUZ2BHx_d5yy4wC3SsnuRw=s85

Image size:
91 × 100
No other sizes of this image found

Best guess for this image: lilith

Lilith (Hebrew: לילית‎; lilit, or lilith) is a Hebrew name for a figure in Jewish mythology, developed earliest in the Babylonian Talmud, who is generally thought to be in part derived from a class of female demons

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I knew your current avatar reminded me of someone. Obviously you took her advice.

That's very special. The gal who bragged about *dancing* for a living uses the head of a poser model that suggests she has nothing on from the neck down.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
I dismissed it and went on to speak to some films before she decided to write that bit of nastiness.
Where is the nastiness? Many people like queer men without being faggots themselves. Elton John, for example, has a huge fan base.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned

so you like queer men

we get it :idunno:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You ,dearest Town, were the first to get me banned when your nose got all bent over my posting that I accepted that you liked gay actors which was in reference to your praise of Cary Grant and others. In your warped mind that was the equivalent of calling you gay. You are not gay in my mind. Never have been.

You are not gay but you are an idiot. :)

Town doesn't control you getting banned, you do. If you never said anything worthy of a ban, you would have never been banned.

You should have received loads more bannings according to the sparse rules here than you've gotten by a long shot.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Where is the nastiness?
In the language you chose.

Now why would you say that when you'd said, a few posts before and to Angel

Thanks. I would have been pleased to know either one in person.
to two photos. One of them was Cary Grant and the other was Rock Hudson. You don't like gay men but you'd have been pleased to know Rock Hudson? :rolleyes:

Many people like queer men without being faggots themselves.
Except the point would be that many people like many other people, some of whom are gay. But I hadn't conceded the point on Cary Grant, the singular point of our discussion. In fact, I'd spent a moment to tell you the rumor was unfounded.

Prior to the comment that bounced you, you'd declared:
Originally Posted by Eeset
Gosh TH I'm sorry I don't have your knowledge or interest in old male actors. Long before my time. But obviously they excited you..
And even though it took a few more posts, that was the real launching point. You tried the "excited" bit coupled with their sex and when that didn't get you where you wanted you upped the ante. And that absolutely didn't end up getting you where you wanted to be.

You aren't fooling anyone, Reeset. You're just a bad sport and a worse liar.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
In the language you chose.

Now why would you say that when you'd said, a few posts before and to Angel

to two photos. One of them was Cary Grant and the other was Rock Hudson. You don't like gay men but you'd have been pleased to know Rock Hudson? :rolleyes:

Except the point would be that many people like many other people, some of whom are gay. But I hadn't conceded the point on Cary Grant, the singular point of our discussion. In fact, I'd spent a moment to tell you the rumor was unfounded.

Prior to the comment that bounced you, you'd declared:

And even though it took a few more posts, that was the real launching point. You tried the "excited" bit coupled with their sex and when that didn't get you where you wanted you upped the ante. And that absolutely didn't end up getting you where you wanted to be.

You aren't fooling anyone, Reeset. You're just a bad sport and a worse liar.
Poor you. The record is there for all to see. I never called you a faggot yet you reported it as such. I suspect the real issue is why it was such an emotional topic for you.