did Ben Carson call Pres O a Psychopath?

republicanchick

It's a good thing a Black person is running

now someone can criticize the Emporer... i mean President

without being called racist..

whew

___

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
how stupid... as if the freddom to speak your opinions needs to be curtailed... some American you are.

This country has HUGE problems, mostly in the area of MORALITY

so i have yet to hear Carson say anything ... crazy

i think you may have serious mental issues, though... for one, you seem obsessed with Tigger... weird..

But putting that aside, since only a psychiatrist can figure that one out..

you are not on the same page with JESUS

not good

___
Just another example of a "conservative" attempting to recreate God in their own image!

Since when did God appoint "republicanchick" to pass judgement as to who is/who isn't a Christian?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
you put Tn Heretic's words in with mine...

are you being dishonest or was it just a mistake?
Maybe she just wanted to see what it would look like if your name preceded something coherent? :think:

That's one guess.

why do i tend to think the former?
Because left to choose between an innocent mistake you'd have to accept with a measure of grace or a veiled slap allowing you to vent you go with the latter every time?

Again, that's just a guess.

Last edited:

MarcATL

One more reason not to take Carson's run for the White House seriously. Disappointing, but not surprising. I'd seen his comparing our nation with Nazi Germany.

Yeah, he's ready to lead the free world. :rolleyes: He can't even govern his tongue.
Basically.

MarcATL

how stupid... as if the freddom to speak your opinions needs to be curtailed... some American you are.

This country has HUGE problems, mostly in the area of MORALITY

so i have yet to hear Carson say anything ... crazy

i think you may have serious mental issues, though... for one, you seem obsessed with Tigger... weird..

But putting that aside, since only a psychiatrist can figure that one out..

you are not on the same page with JESUS

not good

___
Morals are a big problem in this country indeed.

I mean, one time we had a bunch of cheaters, boy-diddlers and abusers impeaching our leader for doing the same and worse than they were CURRENTLY doing.

MarcATL

Like him or not, Obama is anything but a "psychopath ". Ted Cruz, on the other hand , IS a psychopath . He is without a doubt the most evil nd dangerous person in America , a raving dominionist even though he has of course never revealed this openly .
You might just as well vote for Hitler than for Cruz as president, if God forbid he got the GOP nomination next year . He should never even have been elected a senator, or any politicial office in America .
He should be impeached, removed PHYSICALLY from the senate and deported to Cuba .
I agree.

And when they're physically removing him, they should make sure use his head to open the door.

Know what I'm talking about?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Like him or not, Obama is anything but a "psychopath ". Ted Cruz, on the other hand , IS a psychopath . He is without a doubt the most evil nd dangerous person in America , a raving dominionist even though he has of course never revealed this openly .
You might just as well vote for Hitler than for Cruz as president, if God forbid he got the GOP nomination next year . He should never even have been elected a senator, or any politicial office in America .
He should be impeached, removed PHYSICALLY from the senate and deported to Cuba .

He's far from the first dominionist to be elected to Congress. They always crash into common sense and the Bill of Rights, and never get very far.

Oh, and he's a Canadian citizen, not a Cuban citizen. Or was. Supposedly, he renounced his Canadian citizenship, without actually documenting that he's an American.

So, it might be hard to deport him anywhere:

The Congressional Research Service published a report on the issue after the 2008 election; the agency is tasked with providing authoritative research to all members of Congress. It, too, supported the thinking that "natural born" citizenship means citizenship held "at birth."

But the Supreme Court -- the ultimate arbiter of constitutional questions -- has never ruled on the matter. And that means a note of uncertainty remains.

Sarah H. Duggin, a professor of law at Catholic University, has written about and studied the issue extensively. She told us in 2008 that the question of natural born citizenship is "one of the most deceptively simple, complex issues."

We reached her again this week to ask about Cruz’s eligibility. "It would be reasonable to interpret the Constitution’s natural born citizenship provision to include children born abroad to U.S. citizens, including Senator Cruz, for a number of reasons," she said.

But is it 100 percent sure?

"Unfortunately, we cannot say for sure without either a definitive Supreme Court ruling, or an amendment to clarify the Constitution."

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m.../ted-cruz-born-canada-eligible-run-president/

He's probably legal. But that's not certain.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
If I needed brain surgery , I'd be very grateful to have Dr. Carson operating on me . But president ? Forget it ! He has about as much business being president as Obama has performing brain surgery .
Obama is a highly skillful professional politician, who like him or not,knows politics and how to govern and is highly competent .
People should stick to their professions ! Unofrtunately , a lot of naive, ignorant and gullible Americans with right-wing views are supporting Carson for president because they agree with his right-wing political views and he tells them what they want to hear .
Be careful what you ask for !