Demons, devils, satans, evil spirits

Stuu

Nope. The Holy Spirit revealed to me what I had gone through. Since, it has happened on several occasions. I no longer fear such encounters because these entities are simply trying to frighten and degrade and humiliate you.
Can I as exactly how the holy spirit reveals this information about demon possession to you? After all, if I was the one you were diagnosing I feel I would have some right to know.

Stuart

CherubRam

Mark 7:15
Nothing outside a person can defile them by going into them. Rather, it is what comes out of a person that defiles them.”

1 Corinthians 10:13
No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.

I wonder how it is that Christians ignore what the scriptures says? Do they think the bible is a book full of opinions?

beameup

Can I as exactly how the holy spirit reveals this information about demon possession to you? After all, if I was the one you were diagnosing I feel I would have some right to know.

Stuart
How does the Holy Spirit "guide you into (all) truth"? Or does He?

For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit; To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit; To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues: 1 Corinthians 12:8-10

Stuu

How does the Holy Spirit "guide you into (all) truth"? Or does He?

For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit; To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit; To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues: 1 Corinthians 12:8-10
So you believe this process is convincing enough to you that you are qualified to diagnose a condition in another human. Your diagnosis on this occasion was not a psychological condition, but 'demon possession'.

If you had retained the presence of mind to intervene, to what extent would you have gone?

Stuart

beameup

I don't "diagnose" anyone. The evil spirits simply "erupt" and start slandering.
Obviously it's an attack on the presence of the Lord within me, so I don't take it "personal".
The closest I can describe it is like someone with Tourette's Syndrome, where they simply
suddenly burst out uncontrollably with obscenities... except that the "outbursts" are very personal and meant to demean - to destroy with bad words. A sort of "darkness" comes over the person's countenance. Once I encounter someone that has evil spirits within, I cut off all contact with them, regardless of their blood relationship or otherwise.

S-word

BANNED
Banned
I don't "diagnose" anyone. The evil spirits simply "erupt" and start slandering.
Obviously it's an attack on the presence of the Lord within me, so I don't take it "personal".
The closest I can describe it is like someone with Tourette's Syndrome, where they simply
suddenly burst out uncontrollably with obscenities... except that the "outbursts" are very personal and meant to demean - to destroy with bad words. A sort of "darkness" comes over the person's countenance. Once I encounter someone that has evil spirits within, I cut off all contact with them, regardless of their blood relationship or otherwise.

So your relatives have had a gut full of your supposedly holy spirit inspired utterances, like those that you believed the holy spirit uttered through Stephen, who has been proven that he did not know what he was talking about.

beameup

So your relatives have had a gut full of your supposedly holy spirit inspired utterances, like those that you believed the holy spirit uttered through Stephen, who has been proven that he did not know what he was talking about.
I discern that you very well are possessed/oppressed by a least one demonic spirit. :angrymob:
Blurting out crazy nonsensical utterances are the norm for demons. :devil:

Stuu

And you are certain this is not just about you?

Stuart

WatchmanOnTheWall

My experience was very similar but the slander, mocking and disgusting words were all about Jesus, one of them claimed to be a Christian too.