Democrats are Hemorrhaging Voters

The Phoenix

BANNED
Banned
Democrats are Hemorrhaging Voters as They Double Down on Policies That Create Pain for Americans

Despite warnings from their ideological fellow travelers and defenders in the U.S media, the Biden administration refuses to turn away from the insanely destructive policies. The working class of America are responding to the disconnect by rejecting Democrats.

More voters are recognizing the Biden policy agenda is specifically intended to harm Americans and tear down the core U.S. social, cultural and economic systems that led to prosperity for your nation. NBC looks at the scale of the divide that leftist policies have created. Non-urban voters are fleeing away from the democrat party creating a massive cleaving between rural and urban voters. WATCH:

The Phoenix

BANNED
Banned
The signs are all there: President Joe Biden is unpopular, Republican base voters are more energized than Democratic ones, and House Democratic retirements are near historic highs.
It all points to the very strong likelihood that Republicans win the House majority this fall. The real question, at this point, is how big the red wave will be -- and whether Democrats can hang on to enough seats to keep the party's chances of regaining the majority viable in 2024 and beyond

The 1994 election was the most Republican election in my lifetime. I was a young political staffer and law school student trying to figure out what was going on in the world. Voters across the country expressed their displeasure with first-term President Bill Clinton and his policies. It was a landmark event as Republicans took control of the House and Senate. OPINION TOP VIDEOS × This November could be far worse for President Joe Biden than it was for Clinton. Until recently, it would have been hard to imagine a president’s approval rating as low as the 40% range where President Trump hovered during the 2018 midterms, which saw Democrats pick up seats all over the country. But with inflation, high gas prices and a war in Ukraine, Biden is stuck near 40% just as Trump was.

Could the coming ‘red wave’ election become a ‘red tsunami’?
There’s a growing conviction in the media, and even among Democrats, that the coming November election could see a “red wave” of Republicans winning their respective races in the House and perhaps the Senate.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
The signs are all there: President Joe Biden is unpopular, Republican base voters are more energized than Democratic ones, and House Democratic retirements are near historic highs.
It all points to the very strong likelihood that Republicans win the House majority this fall. The real question, at this point, is how big the red wave will be -- and whether Democrats can hang on to enough seats to keep the party's chances of regaining the majority viable in 2024 and beyond

The 1994 election was the most Republican election in my lifetime. I was a young political staffer and law school student trying to figure out what was going on in the world. Voters across the country expressed their displeasure with first-term President Bill Clinton and his policies. It was a landmark event as Republicans took control of the House and Senate. OPINION TOP VIDEOS × This November could be far worse for President Joe Biden than it was for Clinton. Until recently, it would have been hard to imagine a president’s approval rating as low as the 40% range where President Trump hovered during the 2018 midterms, which saw Democrats pick up seats all over the country. But with inflation, high gas prices and a war in Ukraine, Biden is stuck near 40% just as Trump was.

Could the coming ‘red wave’ election become a ‘red tsunami’?
There’s a growing conviction in the media, and even among Democrats, that the coming November election could see a “red wave” of Republicans winning their respective races in the House and perhaps the Senate.
My dream is a super majority in the House and the Senate, appointment of Trump as Speaker of the House, impeachment of Biden and Harris together in the House, conviction in the Senate and removal from office. And imprisonment.

Giving us what we deserved a year and a half ago, President Trump. 🥳

ok doser

My dream is a super majority in the House and the Senate, appointment of Trump as Speaker of the House, impeachment of Biden and Harris together in the House, conviction in the Senate and removal from office. And imprisonment.

Giving us what we deserved a year and a half ago, President Trump. 🥳
The tricky part would be impeaching Biden and Harris together. You couldn't do them sequentially because as soon as Biden is removed from office Harris becomes President and appoints a Vice President. So the impeachment would have to be based on voter fraud. Or some form of high crimes and misdemeanors that implicated them both equally.

ok doser

The tricky part would be impeaching Biden and Harris together. You couldn't do them sequentially because as soon as Biden is removed from office Harris becomes President and appoints a Vice President. So the impeachment would have to be based on voter fraud. Or some form of high crimes and misdemeanors that implicated them both equally.
If you impeached Biden and started the impeachment on Harris, if I remember correctly the appointment of a VP has to be confirmed by the Senate. You could potentially delay the confirmation of a VP until President Harris's impeachment was complete in which case it would fall to the Speaker. 🤔

The Phoenix

BANNED
Banned
Poll: Republican Mayra Flores Leads Democrat in Deep Blue Border District

¡Ay, caramba! Look at this hot hot hot chili pepper.

Hot, babe, Republican, Hispanic. My tortilla is getting crispy

Oh yes, 2022 looks good to me

Republican Mayra Flores is leading her Democrat opponent Dan Sanchez in the special election for Texas’s 34th congressional district, a new poll finds. Flores’s internal polling, conducted by Ragnar Research, shows her leading with 24 percent against Sanchez at 19 percent. About 41 percent of voters in the district remain undecided.

AP21272786355074-640x480.jpg