Definition of a Christian:

Letsargue

What is the definition of a Christian?? – Now watch these false teachers define Christian by their own false churches!! – God defines a “Christian” very Correctly and Truthfully.
((( A Christian is one who has an Eternal Living Faith in every Word that God has ever said. ))) (( Period ))

What is the definition of Christian??
What is the definition of a Mormon??
What is the definition of a Catholic??
What is the definition of a Baptist??
What is the definition of a Pentecostal??
What is the definition of every other church that you can define without being prejudice in any way. -- How impossible is it to expect that???

Paul – 071312

rainee

Thinking is the work of the Spirit. - The Spirit can't lay bricks, but it can think how they are to be laid, and teach it.

Paul -- 082312
That is ... wonderful.
Paul -- I had no idea you could say these things - I'm taken aback.
Have you been hiding a beautiful spiritual soul under angry words all this time?
Or do you only show good when people like me want to act bad?

Dan Emanuel

There are two types of Christians

There are two types of Christians

One type of Christian will receive a reward because of his work, and the other type of Christian will not. Both shall be saved.

1 Corinthians 3:14-15 KJV

Daniel

Letsargue

That is ... wonderful.
Paul -- I had no idea you could say these things - I'm taken aback.
Have you been hiding a beautiful spiritual soul under angry words all this time?
Or do you only show good when people like me want to act bad?

There have been a lot of "KOBAN and Cross Reference" type people and there still are. They just take up time and effort, and won't allow the Truth to come through, like someone as yourself does. They say I don't answer their questions, but they are the ones who don't. - Check it out.

Paul -- 082312

Letsargue

One type of Christian will receive a reward because of his work, and the other type of Christian will not. Both shall be saved.

1 Corinthians 3:14-15 KJV

Daniel

That is ((( Absurd ))) - There is no such thing as a ( Christian ) that will not receive the reward!!!!!!! - What kind of stuff is that, that a Lost person is a Christian, just because he says he is, and is (( Lost ))????? - It's Jesus Christ / the Truth who calls us Christian, not the person himself!!

Paul -- 082312

Dan Emanuel

((( Absurd )))

((( Absurd )))

That is ((( Absurd ))) - There is no such thing as a ( Christian ) that will not receive the reward!!!!!!!
Your argument is with the Apostle then, not me. 1 Corinthians 3:14-15 KJV
- What kind of stuff is that, that a Lost person is a Christian, just because he says he is, and is (( Lost ))?????
I didn't say that and don't really know what you're talking about.
- It's Jesus Christ / the Truth who calls us Christian, not the person himself!!
Oh, okay then.

Daniel

Letsargue

Your argument is with the Apostle then, not me. 1 Corinthians 3:14-15 KJV
I didn't say that and don't really know what you're talking about.
Oh, okay then.

Daniel

You say that I should argue with Paul. – There is no ( Argument in that ); - that would be ((( "Debating" ))) with Paul!! – Get “Argument” and “Debating” straight, before you start accusing someone of "Arguing" with God!!!!!. You don’t ( Argue with God ), you ( "Debate God" ). >>------- Romans 1:29-32 KJV – 29- “Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, (((( “DEBATE” )))), deceit, malignity; whisperers, 30- Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31- Without understanding, covenant breakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: 32- Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death”. ------//--- Debate is equal to murder. - If you’ll notice, God did not say (( “Argue” )); you all do, - not knowing the Truth, or don’t care about the Truth!!!

Work is (((( Carnal ))))!!!!! – Everyone will have their (( Carnal )) works vanish from them: -- Every One Will!!! - (((( Only the Christian )))) will have the ( Work of Christ abide ) and they will be (( blessed for them ))!! – Why don’t you read the ( Rest of the Book ) and use it all to support your false doctrines if you’re right. - Why just pick out something that sounds good that may not apply to the subject that you’re applying it to???

Paul – 082312

rainee

Paul,
I think that new guy was quoting a scripture.
Was it about spiritual work?
I think you bit his head off?

Letsargue

Paul,
I think that new guy was quoting a scripture.
Was it about spiritual work?
I think you bit his head off?

~rainee~, - God doesn't bite people's heads off, He cuts them off with the Sword of the Spirit. -- Is there anything about teaching with ( teeth )?? - Just joking though!!

Paul -- 082312

rainee

~rainee~, - God doesn't bite people's heads off, He cuts them off with the Sword of the Spirit. -- Is there anything about teaching with ( teeth )?? - Just joking though!!

Paul -- 082312

lol,
But this time I think I have you instead of the other way around where you had me with Scriptures!
(But I am still thinking about that and them)
Doesn't the Sword of the Spirit poke the heart instead of cutting off the head?

Letsargue

lol,
But this time I think I have you instead of the other way around...
Doesn't the Sword of the Spirit poke the heart instead?

David didn't off the Head with his sling. He offed it with the Sword picked up on the Battlefield. Whose Sword was it then??

Paul -- 082312

Dan Emanuel

You say that...There is no...start accusing someone...maliciousness; full of envy...evil things...knowing the judgment of God...equal to murder...the Truth, or don’t care...(((( Carnal ))))!!!!!...One Will!!!...they will be...support your false doctrines...sounds good...
You are too spiritual for me Paul!

Daniel