creation vs evolution

KingdomRose

I guess not.....some people say that God created and then evolution took over.

I believe that God created humans exactly as we are today, and plants and animals in all their varied forms, with the ability to branch off into other varieties.

KingdomRose

Is there another way of explaining how this universe came about without believing in God?

No, and Science admits this. 50% of scientists say they don't believe in God, but they also say that they cannot say how the universe got started.

stephencbh

BANNED
Banned
Does believing in evolution mean that you cant believe in creation?

I would say no but personally I believe the humans with Souls have been here for just 6000 years.

The other humanoids found by archeology would be God trying stuff out. None of them survived. Yet Our DNA contains some of their DNA which supports this theory.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Hassan.gh

Watch a documentary named ''expelled'' no intelligence allowed

U will get your answer

Besides evolution has various meanings
U should consider each definition when u wanna answer your question

Sent from my Xperia SP using Tapatalk

Truster

Many people believe something one day and change their mind another. Others feel they must believe, because that is what they have been told. Then we have absolute certainty that does not move.

Now the Bible says that it is by trust(faith) that we* understand that the worlds were framed by the word of Elohim.

That takes care of the creation question, because without trust, your thoughts are subject to change.

Having created the heavens and the earth does the Eternal Almighty "need" evolution to function? The answer is categorically no. Paul reminds us* "according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:"

While at Athens Paul used this, "In who we live and stir and be". That word "stir, set me on a 4 year study of quantum mechanics along with a parallel study on cosmology. For the Almighty to control the big things then, by default, He must be in complete control of the subatomic.

In summary there is no need for evolution.

we* us* The redeemed, regenerate and repentant sinners.

Last edited:

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Logically, there is. If you are happy with illogic, I guess living in reality isn't a need?

There is not such thing as 'meaning' without 'meaning.' Think about it and try to disprove that. You won't ever be able to. Try.

No, really can't disprove your silliness.

oatmeal

Since God made it so that "everything is after its kind and its seed is in itself" Evolution from one genus to another is impossible. However, very narrow evolution is possible. Ie, Wolves apparently are the ancestors of our domestic dogs which man bred to serve particular purposes.

There are variations among bovines. Jerseys, Guernseys, black Angus,...

Silent Hunter

Logically, there is.
No, logically there isn't.
If you are happy with illogic, I guess living in reality isn't a need?
Belief in the supernatural isn't living in reality.
There is not such thing as 'meaning' without 'meaning.'
1=2. I can prove it.
Think about it and try to disprove that. You won't ever be able to. Try.
Why try? You can't prove "meaning without meaning" without invoking something you can't prove exists.