Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Let us all pray for alwight that he may live much longer and be at peace

Dear patrick jane,

You are the first to respond, even though you are up in the middle of the night there! I hope that others will be touched also as you are. I'm doing the best I can with this, but I've never done it before, so please excuse my mistakes. Thanks Much!!

May God Always Love You Special,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Friends Here Of Alwight,

Alwight is dying of Colon Cancer. This is not a time to be Uncaring and Thoughtless. You Are His Friends. He is letting you all know now because he didn't want you to mourn the past two months or so. Show your love and care!!

Warmest Regards,

Michael

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Dear ALL HERE,

I have just spoken again with Alan/Alwight whose secrets he has shared with me for months now. He is going to die within a couple or few months from Cancer. He has tried Surgery and Chemotherapy, all to no avail. He didn't want you guys to feel bummed for a long time and so he has kept this from you for a while now. Now you know why he has not posted for so long. He swore me to secrecy. I didn't have a choice. Is there something we could do to make him feel better. I couldn't write all of this in the Chatbox. So I am giving you the Page No. and the Post No. I am doing the best I can with this touchy subject. He needs to know that we love him and care about him.

Thanks Tons To All Of You!!

Michael

This is devastating news. I'm very, very sad to hear it. I knew he'd had cancer surgery but I thought he was recovering well.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
This is devastating news. I'm very, very sad to hear it. I knew he'd had cancer surgery but I thought he was recovering well.

Dear annabenedetti,

Yes, he thought he was going to be fine too. He figured they were just doing Chemo as a safety precaution. Well evidently, he said he put his trust in the Medical Field, and they were wrong. And he was right. They were probably just trying to make money. Cancer is a big industry these days. I had to go through radiation. I'm supposed to go and see my cancer doctor on the 23rd to find out if the radiation they gave me for 8 weeks was successful. I have this feeling they're going to ask me to try Chemo next. Maybe I'm wrong. Who knows anymore??

Thanks Tons for your post, anna b. You are so kind to post here. I will continue to keep in touch with Alwight every day and keep you all informed if there is any good news.

Tons Of Love, In Jesus Christ,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I don't know Alwight well but I hope that his final months are comfortable and that he is with friends and family.

Dear Tyrathca,

Thanks so much for your concern. Now, I can see who are friends here. I will keep you informed as to how things are gong with him. We've been in touch almost every day by email. I wish him a longer life!! Will talk with you more soon. I have to make a formal apology next.

Thanks for your Care and Love,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Davis has done nothing in this thread to deserve such scorn from you. The simple fact is you're overly sensitive and self absorbed.

Might as well ban me to.

Dear Hedshaker, DavisBJ, Tyrathca, and 6days,

I owe you all an apology and I am truly sorry if I upset you. You posted to me at a bad time and caught me off-guard. It doesn't matter anymore. I was very upset with Davis playing with my head about my old Creation thread. That's all. It is in the past and I really do care about ALL of YOU!! I hope you will find it in your hearts to forgive me!!

My Warmest Regards & Cheerio,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear 6days,

Thanks Very Much, Buddy!! Yes, he is kind and a formidable foe and yet, a close friend!! It's too bad things are working the way they are. I hope he will have more time here on Earth according to what plans God has for him. I've been talking with him and God and the angels, and he still is resilient, but listening at least. He would like it if an angel would visit him and reassure him that there is a God and that angels exist too. God won't turn to you though unless you turn to Him first. You have to take that first leap of Faith. God helps those who Believe In Him and Love Him, and Seek Him Out. He's always been that way it seems. I guess I would not want to help out anyone who didn't believe in me either. Oh well, c'est la vie!! Thanks for accepting my apology, 6days. You're a gem, indeed!! Thanks for showing me the ropes!!

May God Always Bless You With The Riches That Matter,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Michael, in your next communication with Alwight, please tell him I sent him a PM on TOL.

Dear DavisBJ,

I sure will, amigo!! I'm sorry about how some things have gone sometimes. Isn't life a b**** sometimes?? It's really good to talk with you again. I mean it and you know that I do!! Will chat more later. Right now, I have to devote some time to getting off of TOL as soon as I can and start hitting my email, where Alwight corresponds with me. I have over 50-60 emails being received every day here. Eeeek!!

Best Wishes & Cheerio,

Michael

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Dear annabenedetti,

Yes, he thought he was going to be fine too. He figured they were just doing Chemo as a safety precaution. Well evidently, he said he put his trust in the Medical Field, and they were wrong. And he was right. They were probably just trying to make money. Cancer is a big industry these days. I had to go through radiation. I'm supposed to go and see my cancer doctor on the 23rd to find out if the radiation they gave me for 8 weeks was successful. I have this feeling they're going to ask me to try Chemo next. Maybe I'm wrong. Who knows anymore??

Thanks Tons for your post, anna b. You are so kind to post here. I will continue to keep in touch with Alwight every day and keep you all informed if there is any good news.

Tons Of Love, In Jesus Christ,

Michael

Thank you for your kindness, Michael, and for your concern for Al.

The next time you email him, please send him my love. I'm very fond of him, and am still having a hard time accepting this news.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
This is awful and sad news. Al will be in my thoughts and I hope his remaining time will be peaceful.

To Alwight: a star TOL poster and unbeatable debater. All the very best.....

Hedshaker.

Dear Hedshaker,

Great to hear from you! I was wondering if you had noticed my posts. I haven't heard from gcthomas, Interplanner and greg jennings. Will not hear from poor Stuu or noguru! I miss everyone that has touched my heart, including you too, of course. I'm sorry that I was unruly recently, but I was just in a bad way indeed, to say the least. I didn't mean to be a party killer. Please forgive me again, Hedshaker!! Good to see you're back!!! The very best to Great Britain, too, with their succession agenda. Keep me posted. When are they going to take a vote?

Cheerio, Mate & Best Wishes,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Thank you for your kindness, Michael, and for your concern for Al.

The next time you email him, please send him my love. I'm very fond of him, and am still having a hard time accepting this news.

Dearest annabenedetti,

I can tell that you care, hon!! You bet I will let him know when I chat with him again. I should hear from him 2morrow or so. I hope that I haven't embarrassed him. But this is a time when everything matters. You know??

God Be With You Tons & Utterly Change Your Countenance, anna!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Prayers for the power of God to be displayed in Michael's and Alwight's cancer battles! In Jesus name, Amen.

Dear Jamie,

Well thank you very much for that! I hope you will notice that this is a thread of LOVE!! For God and Jesus, and the Holy Ghost, and Each Other!! I do hope that you make a nest here and visit often!!

May God's Love Stream Down Upon You Steadily!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I hate cancer

I'm pretty bummed about it to, PJ!! I had to go to 8 weeks of Radiation Therapy five days a week. 40 visits and they tell me my cancer is still lingering. I will find out this coming Monday whether the Cancer is finally gone or not. I NEVER THOUGHT Al was going to befall victim to the disease. He was doing better than me, I had thought. He had part of his colon removed. They removed my entire prostate, and still left some cancer cells in me. I think they must all like to make money or something?? What am I supposed to believe anymore??

Planned Obsolescence!! Much Love, PJ!!

Michael

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I'm pretty bummed about it to, PJ!! I had to go to 8 weeks of Radiation Therapy five days a week. 40 visits and they tell me my cancer is still lingering. I will find out this coming Monday whether the Cancer is finally gone or not. I NEVER THOUGHT Al was going to befall victim to the disease. He was doing better than me, I had thought. He had part of his colon removed. They removed my entire prostate, and still left some cancer cells in me. I think they must all like to make money or something?? What am I supposed to believe anymore??

Planned Obsolescence!! Much Love, PJ!!

Michael
You are certainly in my prayers also Mike !!!

May God Bless you and keep you !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.