Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Dear Untellectual,

I'm talking to all of you on this thread. It's important info that I wanted to share. Nothing is wrong though. It's really right and great!

God Bless You This Christmas and New Year's!!

Michael
Keep yourself safe this season.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
When you start addressing points directly, I will engage you. Until then, conversing with you is a waste of time.
I believe I addressed each of the points I understood were addressed to me.

I don't believe conversing with me is a waste of time.

If the central point cannot be verbalized then I cannot answer it.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Maybe Untellectual would answer you if you make your question clear to him instead of going on and on about him not answering your question. What do you think?

MichaelC

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Dolorisistere,

What question do you have for Untellectual? Is it clear-cut or confusing? I am wondering which one of you is correct.

God Bless You, Hon!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Untellectual,

What is going on here with Doloresistere? Are you eluding her questions? Or just answering what you know of?

God Be With You,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I felt I responded to the questions of doloresistere.

Oh okay. I thought she felt you were eluding her questions. You've been here quite a long time I see. Since 2006?? You ought to know by now. You've made thousands of posts. Congratulations!

Your Friend Michael

:party:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Oh okay. I thought she felt you were eluding her questions. You've been here quite a long time I see. Since 2006?? You ought to know by now. You've made thousands of posts. Congratulations!

Your Friend Michael

:party:
I don't know if the person you are talking about is male or female, and you may know her.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Untellectual,

I don't know for sure if she is a lady, but I figured Dolores stood for being a girl. On this site, you never really know, eh?

Heheeh! ROTFL!!

Michael

Bye Buddy!!

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight, gcthomas, Hedshaker, noguru, etc.,

Just to let the atheists know that this thread is about Creation being the True Way every living creature, even the rocks grow with crystals inside them. Not evolution at all. God has His Hand in every little change. He even chooses who will have twins or triplets, etc. He is in charge of the little changes in genomes and cells, and molecules and the elements that are in existence. Sometimes, I wonder if He is made up of pure Hydrogen, but that wouldn't work because it says In the beginning was God, and nothing else existed, so I would believe that would be Hydrogen too. Someday, maybe after we've met Him, He will explain some of these questions.

But you atheists and evolutionists really ought to consider what you're throwing a waste of time at. God is the great Chemist and Creator. None can isolate Him or make Him contrite, including the evolutionists!!

That's what I think and believe!

Michael

Last edited:

doloresistere

Dear Untellectual,

I don't know for sure if she is a lady, but I figured Dolores stood for being a girl. On this site, you never really know, eh?

Heheeh! ROTFL!!

Michael

Bye Buddy!!

What does Dolo mean in Latin? That will give you your answer.

I am a dolo resister. My name is not Dolores.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Dolo,

Well, I'm sorry! Then you could be a man or a woman. Which is it?

Let God's Kindness Flow Over You,

Michael

noguru

Dear Alwight, gcthomas, Hedshaker, noguru, etc.,

Just to let the atheists know that this thread is about Creation being the True Way every living creature, even the rocks grow with crystals inside them. Not evolution at all. God has His Hand in every little change. He even chooses who will have twins or triplets, etc. He is in charge of the little changes in genomes and cells, and molecules and the elements that are in existence. Sometimes, I wonder if He is made up of pure Hydrogen, but that wouldn't work because it says In the beginning was God, and nothing else existed, so I would believe that would be Hydrogen too. Someday, maybe after we've met Him, He will explain some of these questions.

But you atheists and evolutionists really ought to consider what you're throwing a waste of time at. God is the great Chemist and Creator. None can isolate Him or make Him contrite, including the evolutionists!!

That's what I think and believe!

Michael

Michael, the progression of reality is not predicated on your permission and/or understanding. In fact your understanding should be predicated on reality. That is if you truly want to see things accurately.

Status
Not open for further replies.