Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

noguru

But there are times when the moon is in the sky at the same time as the sun and an even a more obvious negation of that model is there are solar eclipses. Where the moon is directly in front of the sun.

I am really starting to think that Daniel1611 is a created parody. If he is this is certainly entertaining.

:chuckle:

noguru

If you were in charge of a water system, would you hire anyone who claimed to be a flat earther other than to be a janitor? I suspect no one even thought to ask the question.

I was pondering that same exact scenario earlier.

I have been to many interviews in my life and they have never asked "Do you accept the spherical earth/heliocentric model of our solar system?" In the marine shipping/transportation industry such a misunderstanding could have disastrous effects. Especially when sailing from South Africa to South America. "The GPS says we are 5 miles from the Patagonian coast!" "Don't worry we have thousands of miles left based on my model."

I was wondering if Daniel1611 would just go along with such a deception through omission so he could get his nice cushy job where he gets to use caustic soda.

alwight

But there are times when the moon is in the sky at the same time as the sun and an even a more obvious negation of that model is there are solar eclipses. Where the moon is directly in front of the sun.
Also, and perhaps more indicative, are Lunar eclipses where the moon enters the Earth's shadow, showing mainly that the Earth has a shadow, umbra and penumbra, just like the moon.

800px-Geometry_of_a_Lunar_Eclipse.svg.png

Daniel1611

I was pondering that same exact scenario earlier.

I have been to many interviews in my life and they have never asked "Do you accept the spherical earth/heliocentric model of our solar system?" In the marine shipping/transportation industry such a misunderstanding could have disastrous effects. Especially when sailing from South Africa to South America. "The GPS says we are 5 miles from the Patagonian coast!" "Don't worry we have thousands of miles left based on my model."

I was wondering if Daniel1611 would just go along with such a deception through omission so he could get his nice cushy job where he gets to use caustic soda.

I actually don't use caustic soda. Waiting on a permit from the state to switch to it. I'm using lime right now which is inconvenient as H-E-double hockey sticks

Further, your assertion that gps wouldn't work in a flat model is deceptive. Satellites in low earth orbit could still make GPS accurate. That's s BS statement.

Further, I've saud a few times that I'm not a flat earther. I'm more agnostic about it. I haven't seen it from space, so I dont know. Globularists make some good points, but I'm no longer sold that these Trekkies in NASA and what not are the be all and end all.

Daniel1611

If you were in charge of a water system, would you hire anyone who claimed to be a flat earther other than to be a janitor? I suspect no one even thought to ask the question.

I am in charge. And I wouldn't know what someone thinks about the shape of the earth or if they like cherry pie because I stick to things that are related to the job. The president and vice President of city council are fundamental Baptists, so my guess is they don't believe in evolution, but they hire the water plant managers. Are they disqualified from hiring because they reject scientific opinion?

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
I am in charge. And I wouldn't know what someone thinks about the shape of the earth or if they like cherry pie because I stick to things that are related to the job. The president and vice President of city council are fundamental Baptists, so my guess is they don't believe in evolution, but they hire the water plant managers. Are they disqualified from hiring because they reject scientific opinion?

if they reject scientific fact, they are not qualified to hold public office

noguru

I actually don't use caustic soda. Waiting on a permit from the state to switch to it. I'm using lime right now which is inconvenient as H-E-double hockey sticks

Further, your assertion that gps wouldn't work in a flat model is deceptive. Satellites in low earth orbit could still make GPS accurate. That's s BS statement.

Further, I've saud a few times that I'm not a flat earther. I'm more agnostic about it. I haven't seen it from space, so I dont know. Globularists make some good points, but I'm no longer sold that these Trekkies in NASA and what not are the be all and end all.

GPS position monitoring units have to be gauged based on a scale. You must be a complete idiot if you do not see where the different models would give vastly different result as you move from north to south. Are you even paying attention? If the global model is wrong the GPS systems as they are gauged would be disastrous for shipping and transportation.

You are not a flat earther, you are agnostic about it. That's good to know. :chuckle:

But when it comes time to implement a model we can just consult your "I don't know" model for shipping and transportation. Wow what a colossal waste of time, money and lives. You should stick to trying to procure your caustic soda. You might have a shot at getting such a myopic task right.

Daniel1611

GPS position monitoring units have to be gauged based on a scale. You must be a complete idiot if you do not see where the different models would give vastly different result as you move from north to south. Are you even paying attention? If the global model is wrong the GPS systems as they are gauged would be disastrous for shipping and transportation.

You are not a flat earther, you are agnostic about it. That's good to know. But when it comes time to implement a model we can just consult your "I don't know" model for shipping and transportation. Wow what a colossal waste of time, money and lives. You should stick to trying to procure your caustic soda. You might have a shot at getting such a myopic task right.

Lol myopic tasks. You're talking about observing planets and stuff. You probably eat up NASA BS. Telling you they see 240 Sextillion miles into space but don't know what's in our solar system. Lol. Studying planets like they know something. They say now there MIGHT be dwarf planets past pluto. You are 240 Sextillion miles out but don't know what's past pluto? Stupid.

noguru

Atheists are not qualified to hold office. As Kat Williams once said, atheists are a special kind of stupid.

Spoiler
o-KATT-WILLIAMS-SENTENCED-facebook.jpg

You are taking serious advice about public policy from "pimp" comedian?

You are a treasure my friend.

Last edited by a moderator:

Daniel1611

Spoiler
o-KATT-WILLIAMS-SENTENCED-facebook.jpg

You are taking serious advice about public policy from "pimp" comedian?

You are a treasure my friend.

He just confirmed what I already believed. Atheists are a special kind if stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:

noguru

Lol myopic tasks. You're talking about observing planets and stuff. You probably eat up NASA BS. Telling you they see 240 Sextillion miles into space but don't know what's in our solar system. Lol. Studying planets like they know something. They say now there MIGHT be dwarf planets past pluto. You are 240 Sextillion miles out but don't know what's past pluto? Stupid.

Not only are you stupid, but you do not pay attention either. Oh wait, that is kind of the same thing. No wonder you buy into the non sense you do. You are clueless.

noguru

He just confirmed what I already believed. Atheists are a special kind if stupid.

You're an idiot and Kat Williams is an idiot. As well as Steve Harvey. They are so taking by their own ego and persona that they don't have the slightest clue about reality that is not encompassed in a theological smoke screen.

kattwilliams-crop.jpg

I don't trust deceitful theists like you. The biggest problem is you cannot even see your own deceit, and you think your faith saves you from that.

Daniel1611

Your an idiot and Kat Williams is an idiot. As well as Steve Harvey. They are so taking by their own ego and persona that they don't have the slightest clue about reality that is not encompassed in a theological smoke screen.

kattwilliams-crop.jpg

The media makes kat Williams out to be insane the same reason they ridicule Dave Chapelle, Martin Lawrence and Randy Quaid. They're celebrities that say satanists are running hollywood and government.

noguru

You believe in a picture from 240 Sextillion miles away because an agency that says they don't know what's beyond pluto says it is true.

I don't "believe in" in the same way you believe (have faith) in God. I see the evidence and I pay close attention to who I can trust and why. Your attempt to simply claim "a belief in God" makes you trustworthy is bogus and blatantly false.

You are just another inept fool trying to hide your ineptitude behind claims of "religious faith". Not all that different than all the other morons before you in history.

Status
Not open for further replies.