Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight,

In your case, wisdom did not come with age. A person your age should have figured out that there is a God, by now. One thing I can truly say is that I am sorry for you, but you made your bed.

MichaelCadry

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Alwight,

I saw a science show on a couple years ago which showed there was a layer of earth that proved there had been a global flood, so I suppose you have just missed watching it.

MichaelCadry

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Jukia,

The curse of God will be on those of you will NOT make it to heaven, and those of you who will have a miserable life. The sad fact is, it takes a bit of time to find out. I actually feel sorry for the outcome of those individuals, though it's not easy sometimes.

MichaelCadry

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Jukia,

An evil person or generation seeketh a sign, but none shall be given them except these two witnesses rising back to life after three and one half days, and rising to heaven, followed by the most massive earthquake ever. Can you wait a little while longer sweetie? You won't like it, I guarantee you!!

MichaelCadry

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Sure Jukia,

You need the who, where, when? All of you naysayers are who, where you live, and very soon.

Michael Cadry

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Noguru,

We'll see whose bravado is false and whose isn't. I, for one, can't wait. If I didn't actually have the experiences I've said, I wouldn't be so sure and bold about them. So you figure it out, no matter how old you are. With age usually comes wisdom, but I guess that's not always the case. Any old man who doesn't believe there is a God by then deserves what he gets. There is no A/C there, either.

MichaelC

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I see that illusionray is the only one making sense here so far. So God's axe will fall upon not one individual, but instead Alwight, Jukia, hedshaker, noguru and gcthomas! How'd we manage to get so many bloodsucking mosquitoes around here that fast??!

Michael Cadry

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight,

You aren't smart enough to spot that you ARE a Troll!! Go figure. I'm usually not this unkind and it does not behoove me, but you are all so mean, it seems.
I'm not going to let you get to me and will continue to be kind.

In Christ's Love,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear hedshaker,

Do you mean you are not in your twenties? And you are this unwise at your age? You all never cease to amaze me at, as many years have gone by, you still don't believe in God. When you see Jesus coming for others, remember to tell Him your cute anecdote about Him and see what He does. That'll prove how real He is or not. Sound fair??

May God Educate You All,
It's Probably Not His Will Because He Wants You All To Get The Same Reward!

MichaelCadry

alwight

Dear Alwight,

In your case, wisdom did not come with age. A person your age should have figured out that there is a God, by now. One thing I can truly say is that I am sorry for you, but you made your bed.

MichaelCadry
What I have figured out Michael that if any god does exist that it is highly unlikely for there to be a connection to any man-made religions, ancient books or Scriptures.

Alwight,

I saw a science show on a couple years ago which showed there was a layer of earth that proved there had been a global flood, so I suppose you have just missed watching it.

MichaelCadry
There have been many regional flood events genuinely evidenced in geology but none I am aware of are thought to be global by genuine science. If there was it would surely be an easy find on the internet, creationists would undoubtedly make sure of that.

Many creationist organisations however have an agenda which includes making "sciency" looking videos that are in fact not based in physical evidence at all. :shocked:
So unless you can cite this "science show" so that we can all consider its claims then I can only conclude that you misunderstood it or it wasn't real science at all and probably just creationist nonsense.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear hedshaker,

Just because you think you are physically fit doesn't mean you are spiritually fit. Yes, you will bow down upon His return. And yes, an angel said He shall return again in the same way as He left. You can beat your drum all you want and it is not going to 'scare' Jesus or God away! We will see how you coast to shore with science instead of God leading you.

God Help You,
Yes, You Do!

MichaelCadry

alwight

Dear Alwight,

You aren't smart enough to spot that you ARE a Troll!! Go figure. I'm usually not this unkind and it does not behoove me, but you are all so mean, it seems.
I'm not going to let you get to me and will continue to be kind.

In Christ's Love,

Michael
Why exactly am I a troll Michael? Have I deliberately set out just to annoy you by using insult or by suggesting that all your assertions are at best questionable, or by not simply believing whatever you claim evidence-free?
Maybe what I and others say is annoying to you but honest questioning and scepticism in lieu of facts and evidence isn't being a troll. :nono:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
All of you mostly atheists think that since there are more of you on this thread, you will prevail. I guarantee you will not prevail, but God and Jesus SHALL Prevail. I just know Him better than any of you evidently. And you just pick on illusionray because he's possibly not as well-armed as I am. I, and my guardian angels, beat you all off with a stick, a Cross if you will. Illusionray is smarter than the lot of you naysayers and you will wish you never voiced any opinion on this thread, thinking you are more than God is or His Son, the Messiah. You'll get your proof, but I won't laugh as you go down in flames, but will instead feel sorry for you, sap that I am.

You Reap What You Sow!!
Remember That.

MichaelCadry

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear gcthomas,

Your clip failed to be funny. It seems more inane than anything, like why would any person with a brain want to watch it?? I couldn't even finish watching it, it was so dumb. I see where you get your taste.

The only reason all of you are ganging up on illusionray is to pick on him instead of me. I'm not dumb!! I do hope that illusionray believes in Christ as the Messiah. He shall go farther than the lot of you all.

You Wanted The Truth,
More To Come,

MichaelC

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight,

Forget about the science show I watched. It would have been wasted on you and you'd believe in some other thing the devil told you to replace it.

You Poor Man, In Spirit,

MichaelC

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight,

Just the fact that you are out-numbered tons by Christians vs. atheists should be enough FACTS for you! You dumb nut!

God Don't Help You, After All,

MichaelC

alwight

Dear gcthomas,

Your clip failed to be funny. It seems more inane than anything, like why would any person with a brain want to watch it?? I couldn't even finish watching it, it was so dumb. I see where you get your taste.
It isn't surprising that you didn't get that video since it was simply reminiscing about an old British comedy series from our past, it was just chit-chat not an atheistic attack on you, relax. ;)

The only reason all of you are ganging up on illusionray is to pick on him instead of me. I'm not dumb!! I do hope that illusionray believes in Christ as the Messiah. He shall go farther than the lot of you all.

You Wanted The Truth,
More To Come,

MichaelC
Well, illusionray was trying to insult and troll me, that much was rather obvious imo, perhaps because like you he also has no rational arguments to make?
Noguru is a Christian btw while illusionray is apparently a Muslim so Christ might nor figure too much in his life is my guess.

alwight

Dear Alwight,

Just the fact that you are out-numbered tons by Christians vs. atheists should be enough FACTS for you! You dumb nut!

God Don't Help You, After All,

MichaelC
If appeals to popularity mean anything at all then Christians being outnumbered in the world generally should be a fact for you to consider perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.