Crazy about God

axiom.man

Hello TOL! This is my first post here and now. Hoping to be all that I can be. I have a big heart for God and His Kingdom. I don't have time to go into my testimony and everything but let's just say I have been around the block for a while.

When I was first a new believer everything was so fresh and new. I followed along at every doctrine in sight. It was hard at first coming to terms with the Lord's Ways. For a while there I would go along with every new wind of Doctrine. Now I am a little more discerning, Thank God.

I study a lot about my Faith and used to practice the Messianic Jewish Religion which like I said was because I was following different winds of Doctrine. I know a lot about the Jews and how they work.

Experiencing different types of Religion I have most certainly decided to stick with Christianity. I am more of a mature believer and a firm believer of Grace through Faith for my salvation. May this journey with me and God be a good one and may you all continue to seek the Lord.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Hello. Be sure to visit Satan, Inc. (TOL's heretic's list) to know who the deceivers are (Ga 5:9). :listen: GodRulzRandomThoughts isn't on there but he should be (2 Pe 2:1).

What's with the depressing motto? :plain: ["To be or not to be that is the question." ~ Shakespeare] Have we upset you already? :smokie:

Last edited:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
welcome-2.gif
to TOL!

Dena

I study a lot about my Faith and used to practice the Messianic Jewish Religion which like I said was because I was following different winds of Doctrine. I know a lot about the Jews and how they work.

We'll see about that. Welcome to TOL! :wave: