Contacting Jerry Shugart

jshugart

Hello,

I am hoping someone sees this message, and they know how to contact Jerry Shugart.

I am his son, and am trying to get in contact.

Thank you for reading this,
- Jack

edit:
I should have said, I have already sent him a PM, and the email address I have for him gets no response.

Last edited:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hello,

I am hoping someone sees this message, and they know how to contact Jerry Shugart.

I am his son, and am trying to get in contact.

Thank you for reading this,
- Jack

edit:
I should have said, I have already sent him a PM, and the email address I have for him gets no response.

Hi Jack

I hope your dad is ok. He hasn't posted since Oct 2nd

Here is his last post:

Thanks!

I had been feeling sick and the doctors discovered a large tumor on my left adrenal gland. I have been in the hospital now for about 10 days while tests were done on just about every part of me. Right now I am scheduled to have it removed this coming Tuesday. Don't know yet if it is cancerous or not.

Any prayers on my behalf will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

To the best of my knowledge, your dad lived in Mexico.

The Tuesday your dad speaks of in his post about getting the tumor removed would have been Oct 6th. Have you heard from him since then?

jshugart

Thank you for the reply. It was that post that prompted this thread.

Yes, he lives in Mexico. I lost contact 5-6 years ago, when I lost all my important papers in an accident.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Thank you for the reply. It was that post that prompted this thread.

Yes, he lives in Mexico. I lost contact 5-6 years ago, when I lost all my important papers in an accident.

From what I knew of your dad, he said he lived in San Luis Potosi, was some kind of agriculture inspector, but then retired and ran a motel.

Your dad had his own website HERE

The email to contact him from his website is bryanjs@prodigy.net.mx

I wish I could help you, had more information, or had some other way to contact him.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I googled "Jerry Shugart San Luis Potosi" and found a website that had the contact info of people your dad graduated high school with HERE

Here is the phone number it has for Jerry:

52-444-835-0188

The site has the same email address as his own website does, so that's a plus.

jshugart

I was able to contact my Mom in Mexico with that number. Thank you very much for all those that helped.

Jerry is not doing well, he has been in the hospital since the 6th. I am not sure of how much detail they want released, so for now I won't go into the details of whats wrong. But he is not expected to last much longer.

Please pray for his recovery.

Through the love of Jesus Christ,
- Jack

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I was able to contact my Mom in Mexico with that number. Thank you very much for all those that helped.

Jerry is not doing well, he has been in the hospital since the 6th. I am not sure of how much detail they want released, so for now I won't go into the details of whats wrong. But he is not expected to last much longer.

- Jack
Thank you for the update.

Jerry is in my prayers.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

- Jack

I'm glad you were able to contact your mom, and find out about your dad.

However, I am really sorry to hear the news about your dad.

You, your mom, your dad, and your family are in my prayers.

Jerry Shugart will be missed here on TOL.

Grace & Peace to you,
tetelestai

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

- Jack

We will all pray without ceasing

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Praying for Jerry.

Psalmist posted on his Facebook on the 28th of October. He's just not posting on TOL.

jshugart

Good news. I just heard that Jerry has made a turn for the better. They have started to bring him out of medical comma, and he should be awake in the next 24-48 hours.

Thank you for all those praying for him.