Conspiracy - Are Some Theories Accurate?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
USA Waging Secret Wars On Behalf of Rothschild Network
Most Americans don't even know how many wars their own country is engaged in. That is partly because these wars are being waged in secret. I discuss some of those operations in this video.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Israeli Mossad Says Mission NOT Accomplished in Syria

Israeli defense and intelligence officials mock the statement by President Trump that the mission has been accomplished in Syria.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
10 Strangest Biblical Conspiracy Theories
From Video :
As well as being responsible for the spreading of Christianity across the world, the Bible also spawned numerous conspiracies. Indeed, many draw their own interpretations when reading the Bible, and some have developed bold ideas about what actually happened in Biblical times. Here are the 10 Strangest Biblical Conspiracy Theories.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Let's focus on Disney for a minute. It's a dangerous organization that controls a good size chunk of the media today. What they do and have done since it's inception is program and brainwash kids into ways of thinking, through movies, cartoons, images, subliminal messages and occult symbolism, and now news media as well. They, ;like NASA, push images of globes and such on children to indoctrinate children into beliefs and ideologies that are nearly impossible to break through. I see it everyday with the older members here who think everything is on the up & up.

Let's take look at some Disney facts and realities.

bb5aae8df40dac9b7c92cc8162185bd7.jpg
48022d38088b320bb999fec788ce1d31.jpg

01ac2997a652f7054efd60a2dd2457d7.jpg
7f832720bd5ce4950d412be59435f73f.jpg

bd1047df2d4c718ef84354914d9c205d.jpg

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Let's focus on Disney for a minute. It's a dangerous organization that controls a good size chunk of the media today. What they do and have done since it's inception is program and brainwash kids into ways of thinking, through movies, cartoons, images, subliminal messages and occult symbolism, and now news media as well.......

Poor Walt.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Old Western TV Show Predicts Trump
I don't know if this is true or a good parody. If it's real it's very weird and if it's fake it's a good fake. Hilarious either way.

A 1958 episode of the Western TV show "Trackdown" features a con man named Trump who comes to town and promises that he alone can save the townspeople from the end of the world. He is accused of being a fear-mongering snake oil salesman and they try to stop him, but Trump threatens to sue. Then the high priest of fraud promises to build a wall! The episode is called "The End of the World". Watch Donald Trump's The Wall here: https://vimeo.com/194220676

SaulToPaul 2

STP kicking back to a little Apollo footage! Looks like an egg to me. :idunno:

Revelation 9
11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Revelation 9
11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon
Get your feet off the table! :sibbie:

john w

Hall of Fame

Revelation 9

Looks like a moulage to me, Mayor.I always like to make my moulages a bit on the solid side.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The reason Mayberry was so happy, was because nobody was married.....LOL

Andy, Aunt Bea, Barney, Floyd, Howard, Goober, Gomer, Sam, Earnest T. Bass, Helen, Thelma Lou, Clara, and Opie were NOT married.

The only married person on the show was Otis, and he was always drunk.

:chuckle:
haha!