Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I will admit he is very helpful
maybe the most helpful one on tol
I will always remember him taking the time to show me how to do a link
he no longer responds to my questions
I am sure he has me on ignore
but
he cannot, will not answer questions on free will, predestination, and unconditional election
there was a nice thread on
what is predestination
and
he didn't even show up with a link
I think he's likely weary of repetition. I don't expect that to make sense to you (or for you to be able to read it, given, which as it turns out is rather nice).

The problem with most of these "awards" is that they're little more than often humorless shots at people who annoy Chrys...

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
now even eeset is pulling her punches
intimidation does work sometimes
and
the numbers show it
he has a lot of friends

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Your award is for "intellectual idiot of the year 2015"
AMR may be an intellectual, but he is not an idiot.

In all the posts I have read of his, he is patient, kind, and never condensending, even when he is at complete odds with the person he is conversing with on a theological topic.

When it comes to calling non-trins as non believer, he is not such honorable Christian, IMO. It is darn right condescending and judgmental.

john w

Hall of Fame
When it comes to calling non-trins as non believer, he is not such honorable Christian, IMO. It is darn right condescending and judgmental.

Translated: "It is darn right...judgmental," which, is, itself, a judgment, which is the result of me hitting "Happy Hour" early, in my stupid hat.

Good day to you, sir.

bybee

Your award is for "intellectual idiot of the year 2015"
AMR may be an intellectual, but he is not an idiot.

In all the posts I have read of his, he is patient, kind, and never condensending, even when he is at complete odds with the person he is conversing with on a theological topic.

I think AMR is one of the most intelligent and kindly persons to post on TOL. I am honored to call him friend.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Translated: "It is darn right...judgmental," which, is, itself, a judgment, which is the result of me hitting "Happy Hour" early, in my stupid hat.

Good day to you, sir.

It seems I am irresistible to you. But the feelings are not mutual. So you are back to ignore.

good day, sir.:)

john w

Hall of Fame
It seems I am irresistible to you. But the feelings are not mutual. So you are back to ignore.

good day, sir.:)

No, it seems you are still smashed, as you are wrong, "I'm a combo Mormon/JW/Catholic/Jack Daniels" breath.

"So you are back to ignore."=you spam that to everyone.

Good day to you, sir. And take that stupid hat off.

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
No, it seems you are still smashed, as you are wrong, "I'm a combo Mormon/JW/Catholic/Jack Daniels" breath.

"So you are back to ignore."=you spam that to everyone.

Good day to you, sir. And take that stupid hat off.

Who is jack Daniels?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
the official numbers

170 replies
54 my posts
4 days

516 views per day
43 replies per day
12 views per reply
2 reply ratio (others/mine)

the official numbers

200 replies
68 my posts
5 days

493 views per day
40 replies per day
12 views per reply

the official numbers

209 replies
71 my replies
6 days

486 views per day
35 replies per day
14 views per reply

the official numbers 7-8-15

249 replies
86 my replies
7 days

496 views per day
36 replies per day
14 views per reply

bybee

I think he's likely weary of repetition. I don't expect that to make sense to you (or for you to be able to read it, given, which as it turns out is rather nice).

The problem with most of these "awards" is that they're little more than often humorless shots at people who annoy Chrys...

AMR has responded any number of times with grace and intelligence and wisdom to this topic.
He decides when and if he shall respond!
I read everything he posts very carefully. He has illumined some dark corners in my mind for which I am grateful.
Of course you know I read all of your posts too!

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
AMR has responded any number of times with grace and intelligence and wisdom to this topic.
He decides when and if he shall respond!
I read everything he posts very carefully. He has illumined some dark corners in my mind for which I am grateful.
Of course you know I read all of your posts too!

have you noticed that they both use vague terms?
so
you can come away with what you really want to believe
and
it is very difficult to pin them down