chrysostom’s 2013 annual awards

lovemeorhateme

:chuckle:

ever play the game "telephone" when you were kids?

I remember your old avatar - whatever it was - as being appropriate for someone who identified as a homosexual, as you did when you first started here.

I believe you changed to the one del is referring to a couple of months before Chrys' comment on June 30 last year - you were gone a long time before that so I'm not sure exactly when I noticed. I was also gone - stopped posting April 1, 2012, unplugged for the summer at the end of June and didn't start back up until December.

I assumed Chrys was referring to your older avatar, the one I remember as seeming appropriate for a self identified homosexual.

I like your new one better.

Although at first it kept reminding me of Hitler. :p

and del?

"you still look gay" =/= "but he hasn't changed his avatar"

There was nothing 'inappropriate' about my old avatar. It was simply my username on a black background with a heart on it. I don't know how it could be construed as anything bad or wrong?

:confused:

I had that from 2005/6 until last year when I changed it to a picture of myself.

I have no issue with Chrys anyway - as far as I'm concerned it's past and doesn't bother me anymore.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
There was nothing 'inappropriate' about my old avatar. It was simply my username on a black background with a heart on it. I don't know how it could be construed as anything bad or wrong?

nothing bad or wrong, just, as I say, seemingly appropriate for a self-identified homosexual

maybe it's cultural :idunno:

:confused:

I had that from 2005/6 until last year when I changed it to a picture of myself.

I have no issue with Chrys anyway - as far as I'm concerned it's past and doesn't bother me anymore.

I don't think chrys was referring to the picture of your face

and it amazes me that people would continue to bring it up

lovemeorhateme

nothing bad or wrong, just, as I say, seemingly appropriate for a self-identified homosexual

maybe it's cultural :idunno:

Maybe? I don't know. I saw nothing 'gay' about it.

I don't think chrys was referring to the picture of your face

and it amazes me that people would continue to bring it up

He wasn't, he was referring to my old avatar.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I didn't really expect to be bringing it up again. I guess after reading award titles like "hater of the year", "most annoying of the year", and "meanest of the year" I just couldn't help poking him in the ribs a bit.

I don't know res, It could be that I am simply not as good at letting things drop as you are :idunno:

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Rusha, turn to Jesus
Again (and res knows this):

Rusha clearly detests Res.

Res has had a large hand in seeing to it that she does by saying things like, "Go to hell" and declaring that he'd enjoy her suffering the torments of hell.

He's approached her like this dozens of times with only a worsening, more strident resistance to taking him seriously on the part of Rusha.

He knows this to be the case.

But Res hasn't alter his approach.

The only reasonable conclusion that can flow from that is that Res is using the Holy the way a brat uses his tongue to make a raspberry at the object of personal dislike.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
P.S. Chrysotom, sorry but I tend to ignore your award shows and change the channel for something better on...

Gladiator is on. I haven't seen it since last night when it was on. So I am watching it again.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
why would I count Eeset?

because she's a member of this board, a fellow human being and a member of the Body of Christ, and as such deserves much more respect than she gets from some here

I think it bothers those that judge the flesh regarding such things. I don't want people to live immoral destructive lives, but it has no bearing on their salvation.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
I don't know res, It could be that I am just not as good at letting things go as you are :idunno:

you know me del, I'm just a go-with-the-flow kinda guy :)

Rusha clearly detests Res.

Of course those who have bought into satan's lies are going to detest those who tell them what fools they are. Most Christians realize this.

You seem to be a bit dim-witted tonight. :idunno:

Right. Koban is not your father.

Looks like being a determinedly hell-bound pervert has made Rusha a bit dim-witted as well. :chuckle:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I hate evolutionists more than you do award for 2013

and the winner of the

is

Nazaroo

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
no, it is not that time of year
but
we have to do it when we can
so
we do it now
and
you can see we have a couple of new awards

we will start at the top
and
we will take them one at a time
and
the opening post will have links to help you find the latest award activity
chrys
I got a little carried away with spamming your thread. I am done for now. Carry on with the awards show. I can hardly wait to find out who is the meanest.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
the blob award for 2013

the blob award for 2013

the blob award for 2013

and the nominations are:

student x
Angel4Truth
Saved.One.by.Grace
annabenedetti
Arthur Brain
zoo22