chrysostom’s 2013 annual awards

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
and now, to double the waste of space, I shall copy the above piece of clever witticism and paste it in another thread, celebrating my cleverness and wit :)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Ahhh - now you're talking about Town.
Stealing your gig is she? :eek:

Parsing - the biggest space waster here
What, you change your username (to Parsing--that's for you, Eeset)? :plain:

and now, to double the waste of space, I shall copy the above piece of clever witticism and paste it in another thread, celebrating my cleverness and wit :)
Obsess much? Else, you can't celebrate what you can't demonstrate. :nono:

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
oh darn, I forgot

it's only clever and witty if it's belittling somebody of lesser stature

iow, it only counts if you get to be a bully

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Which means anyone who takes you on is hilarious.

You are to honest observation what Lincoln was to the theater. :plain:

I thank you for your feeble attempts at demonstrating

unless, of course, you were attempting to demonstrate your mean-spiritedness, in which case :first:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I thank you for your feeble attempts
Did you mean for that to be ironic? Because if you can't do repartee it's not a bad idea.

unless, of course, you were attempting to demonstrate your mean-spiritedness, in which case :first:
Mean spiritedness? :shocked: I turn your nonsense on you and the best you can do is stand here playing the victim? :rotfl:

I take it back. You really can be funny when you put your mind to it. :D

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
:box: Are you in one of your attention deficit moods that you would toss such obvious abuse at me?

With a normal person, I would suspect that they might have had a bad day and were looking for somebody to take it out on - still bullying, but understandable.

Having observed and interacted with Town over the last six years and considering the psychology that lies behind much of his bizarre obsessive controlling behavior, I would never consider applying the term "normal" to him.

No, in that regard, our little Town is a very special boy

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
:box: Are you in one of your attention deficit moods that you would toss such obvious abuse at me?
Hey, you were the one who made the whole parsing thing into a drum. He's just beating it for you. It's what he does (and illustrates what he can't do).

But nice continuing, trollish use of a word like abuse.

With a normal person,
I've long suspected that your behavior toward me, AB, zoo, Rusha, anna and literally anyone who starts to see through what you wrap your angry, hollow play for a thing you likely don't possess in whatever sorrowful world you inhabit, is a strong indicator that all you know about what normal people think or feel is what you watch them doing, Sod.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
and notice Eeset, our special boy's transparent use of my former username - or rather his modification of it

amazing to watch, isn't he?

Like a bug under glass, scurrying around. :chuckle:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
And you must have enjoyed the trashing that was taking place in the gazette.
You mean snippets of actual debate, light hearted observations and posts with links encouraging anyone interested to explore the threads and/or join in?

The latest one has: a counter to anti theism; a friendly rib of AB; a response to your lovely, encouraging "Don Ego" hope Knight buys it bit; a goofy comment on immigration; a disagreement with SD interjecting herself in a Sod conversation; and a closing argument with another anti theist.

Not exactly the way you describe it, but I'm glad you find it compelling anyway. It's over 500 posts and 10,000 views at present, so a decent enough beginning.

Quixote's top posters:

User Name Posts
Town Heretic 164
resurrected 56
sky. 47
Eeset 38

:plain:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Your bevy of viragos not withstanding?

So when it's pointed out that nearly nothing that comes out of your fingertips bears more than a tangential relationship to the truth your go-to move is to attack my friends of your own sex with as little justification.

You keep burning bridges like that eventually you'll have no place to sleep. :plain: