Christ's Glorious, Perfected Church that is Without Spot or Wrinkle

Robert Pate

Banned
I have had several Forum members tell me that I need to find a good church and join it.

Truth of the matter is that I am already a member of a church. The church that I am a member of is the invisible church. There is no building, nor is there a paid staff. It is a spiritual church. I have many brothers and sisters on the Forum that are also members of this church. We all know who we are because of the Holy Spirit.

It is not possible for anyone to just join this church. To become a member of this church you must first be bought (Redeemed) by the precious blood of Christ.

"Forasmuch as you know that you were not redeemed with corruptable things, as silver and Gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition of your Fathers, but with the precious blood of Christ, as a lamb without spot or blemish" 1 Peter 1:18, 19.

Members of Christ's church have been bought and washed in the blood of Christ and then placed "In Christ". God now sees them as perfect and complete "In Christ", Colossians 2:10 also Colossians 3:3.

"That he (Jesus) might present to himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish, Ephesians 5:27.

All who are "In Christ" have been perfected by Christ. Christ is their righteousness. They have no righteousness of their own because they are sinners, Romans 3:26.

If you would like to become a member of Christ's church the first thing that you need to do is to renounce your religion or anything else that you are trusting in to save you and trust in Christ alone for your salvation.

Jesus said that he is able to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing that he ever lives to make intercession for them, Hebrews 7:25.

Truster

I have had several Forum members tell me that I need to find a good church and join it.

Truth of the matter is that I am already a member of a church. The church that I am a member of is the invisible church. There is no building, nor is there a paid staff. It is a spiritual church. I have many brothers and sisters on the Forum that are also members of this church. We all know who we are because of the Holy Spirit.

It is not possible for anyone to just join this church. To become a member of this church you must first be bought (Redeemed) by the precious blood of Christ.

"Forasmuch as you know that you were not redeemed with corruptable things, as silver and Gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition of your Fathers, but with the precious blood of Christ, as a lamb without spot or blemish" 1 Peter 1:18, 19.

Members of Christ's church have been bought and washed in the blood of Christ and then placed "In Christ". God now sees them as perfect and complete "In Christ", Colossians 2:10 also Colossians 3:3.

"That he (Jesus) might present to himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish, Ephesians 5:27.

All who are "In Christ" have been perfected by Christ. Christ is their righteousness. They have no righteousness of their own because they are sinners, Romans 3:26.

If you would like to become a member of Christ's church the first thing that you need to do is to renounce your religion or anything else that you are trusting in to save you and trust in Christ alone for your salvation.

Jesus said that he is able to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing that he ever lives to make intercession for them, Hebrews 7:25.

I'd like you to provide the time, the date and the circumstances of your being added to the ecclesia.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned

Truth of the matter is that I am already a member of a church. The church that I am a member of is the invisible church. There is no building, nor is there a paid staff. It is a spiritual church. I have many brothers and sisters on the Forum that are also members of this church. We all know who we are because of the Holy Spirit...

It's important to be in a good bible church (Heb 10:25). Now is not the time to be playing church (Mt 25:13).

Robert Pate

Banned
I'd like you to provide the time, the date and the circumstances of your being added to the ecclesia.

I think it was 1969.

It was a Sunday afternoon. I turned on the TV and I heard.. "But that thy blood was shed for me". Billy Graham was giving the alter call on one of his crusades. That is all that I heard. The Holy Spirit convicted me of my need for Christ and I accepted him as my savior.

I have not been the same since.

Now tell us about your salvation experience.

Truster

I think it was 1969.

It was a Sunday afternoon. I turned on the TV and I heard.. "But that thy blood was shed for me". Billy Graham was giving the alter call on one of his crusades. That is all that I heard. The Holy Spirit convicted me of my need for Christ and I accepted him as my savior.

My experience has been posted on a number of occasions, but it has pleased the powers that be to delete them.

Nobody has been converted by alter call and that includes recorded alter calls.

Some time in 1969 is not a testimony off salvation. When a man is taken from darkness into light and from death unto life. When the guilt and power of sin is lifted that man will never, ever forget where he was and when it was.

beloved57

I think it was 1969.

You still have not believed the Gospel, Tulip is the Gospel !

SaulToPaul 2

I think it was 1969.

:up:

Giving up on yourself, and trusting the Lord.

fishrovmen

I think it was 1969.

I thought you said that you learned the gospel from Brinsmead?

beloved57

Salvation by works by what a person does ! Those Christ died for are members of His Body the Church while they are enemies and unbelievers and have been as such, Reconciled to God Rom 5:10 !

Robert Pate

Banned
My experience has been posted on a number of occasions, but it has pleased the powers that be to delete them.

Nobody has been converted by alter call and that includes recorded alter calls.

Some time in 1969 is not a testimony off salvation. When a man is taken from darkness into light and from death unto life. When the guilt and power of sin is lifted that man will never, ever forget where he was and when it was.

So, you think that I am not a Christian.

The Holy Spirit works in many different ways, John 3:5-8.

My conversion was traumatic. However, that is not a condition for salvation. Little children come to Christ by simple faith.

Those that heard and believed on the day of Pentecost were saved because of their faith in Christ. Not because they had a traumatic experience, Acts 2:41.

It appears that you are adding something to the Gospel that is not there. A traumatic experience.

Robert Pate

Banned
I thought you said that you learned the gospel from Brinsmead?

I learned the Gospel from numerous Christian scholars. However Brinsmead had a handle on it like no other.

Learning the Gospel and accepting it as a means of salvation are two different things.

Truster

So, you think that I am not a Christian.

The Holy Spirit works in many different ways, John 3:5-8.

My conversion was traumatic. However, that is not a condition for salvation. Little children come to Christ by simple faith.

Those that heard and believed on the day of Pentecost were saved because of their faith in Christ. Not because they had a traumatic experience, Acts 2:41.

It appears that you are adding something to the Gospel that is not there. A traumatic experience.

So Saul of Tarsus did not have a traumatic experience?

Know this for an absolute fact. I would not call you brother.

Robert Pate

Banned
So Saul of Tarsus did not have a traumatic experience?

Know this for an absolute fact. I would not call you brother.

So you think that everyone has to have an encounter with Christ like Paul did to be saved?

I have witnessed to hundreds, maybe thousands on a one to one basis when I was with Christians In Action.

People come to Christ in a variety of different ways.

You limit the power of the Holy Spirit when you insist that they must have a traumatic experience to be saved.