Christlike forgiveness

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Admin note: This thread was split from Leaving. - Turbo

Hasan_ibn_Sabah said:
Oh so cool, all this Christlike forgiveness and love just flowing out of you all. Keep up the good work.
I suspect you don't really know what "Christlike forgiveness" is. Start another thread if you'd like to discuss it.

Last edited:

Hasan_ibn_Sabah

Turbo said:
I suspect you don't really know what "Christlike forgiveness" is. Start another thread if you'd like to discuss it.
And I suspect you dont know who Christ really is, so i guess we are even. Instead of helping to bring peace and reconciliation, what are you people doing? Making more conflict, you people take everything Jesus said to do, and you do the opposite....Jesus said love you enemeis, you look to make enemies, Bible says we are to try to live in peace with all men...you create conflict with others.

Edge values his commitment to Christ and His teaching, and he see that this forum and its managers are in conflict with those teachings. So he places his loyalty to Jesus' teaching above this board and decides to leave, what do you guys do? Harange and insult him...How Christlike.

ShadowMaid

Hasan_ibn_Sabah said:
How Christlike.

I know, how Christlike! Oh, and btw, if someone says you're not being Christlike when you insult, and then they go and insult, that's called a hypocrite. :)

Hasan_ibn_Sabah

ShadowMaid said:
I know, how Christlike! Oh, and btw, if someone says you're not being Christlike when you insult, and then they go and insult, that's called a hypocrite. :)

Well, if you want to follow my lead...by all means go ahead.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hasan_ibn_Sabah said:
And I suspect you dont know who Christ really is, so i guess we are even. Instead of helping to bring peace and reconciliation, what are you people doing? Making more conflict, you people take everything Jesus said to do, and you do the opposite....Jesus said love you enemeis, you look to make enemies
Making enemies is an occupational hazard of speaking the truth.
Bible says we are to try to live in peace with all men...you create conflict with others.
No more than you are right now.

Did Jesus go out of his way to avoid upsetting false teachers of his day?

According to Jesus, should we forgive those who refuse to repent?

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Hasan_ibn_Sabah: Was Jesus hated by His enemies because He was too nonconfrontational?

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hasan_ibn_Sabah said:
I didn't create this thread

Hasan_ibn_Sabah said:
I didn't create this thread

Is it against your religion to answer questions in threads you didn't create?

It looks like it was probably split from another thread. So now that we all know that you did not create this thread, can you now answer the questions?

Hasan_ibn_Sabah

Poly said:
Is it against your religion to answer questions in threads you didn't create?

It looks like it was probably split from another thread. So now that we all know that you did not create this thread, can you now answer the questions?

No. I didn't create this thread. I will answer these question in the original thread or in another that I or another create. I find that creating a thread and putting my name as the originator of it without my permission to be somewhat wrong. If I where to write an article and put someones name on it as if they were the author - in the US and other countries that would be considered libel - I am very serious. Where is your server located?

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hasan_ibn_Sabah said:
No. I didn't create this thread. I will answer these question in the original thread
You can't. The originally thread was closed, but I wanted to continue this side discussion.
or in another that I or another create.
Why not just pick up where we left off here. Yes, I created this thread and put your post at the top. You didn't create the thread that you originally posted it in, so obviously you don't have some weird thing where you'll only post in threads that you start.
I find that creating a thread and putting my name as the originator of it without my permission to be somewhat wrong. If I where to write an article and put someones name on it as if they were the author - in the US and other countries that would be considered libel - I am very serious. Where is your server located?
You DID write the posts in this thread that are attributed to you. I just moved them. Don't you even recognize your own words an hour after you write them?

Sheesh! I'll add a note in the first post.

Last edited:

PureX

Hasan_ibn_Sabah said:
And I suspect you dont know who Christ really is, so i guess we are even. Instead of helping to bring peace and reconciliation, what are you people doing? Making more conflict, you people take everything Jesus said to do, and you do the opposite....Jesus said love you enemeis, you look to make enemies, Bible says we are to try to live in peace with all men...you create conflict with others.
I appreciate your sentiments, here, but I'm puzzled. Why bother posting this? You've seen how these people "exemplify" Christ. You've seen how they treat people. I don't understand how you would expect that pointing it out to them would get you anything but more abuse?

It's like, you saw someone else poke at a snake, and get bit. So you poke at the same snake and say: "Shame on you for biting that fellow!" Are you really going to then be surprised when the snake bites you?

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Dearest PureX,

Please note the forum this thread is in, and kindly buzz off.

Your Pal,
Turbo

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Hasan_ibn_Sabah,

You made some claims and Turbo asked you some questions. Seems fair enough.

Did Jesus go out of his way to avoid upsetting false teachers of his day?

According to Jesus, should we forgive those who refuse to repent?

Thia

I think we should all forgive Turbo for having an avatar that appears to be an advert for an adult film. :D