Christianity And Judaism Divided

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Salvation from Yahwah[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Isaiah 43:11[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I, even I, am the Lord, and apart from me there is no savior.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Isaiah 44:6[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“This is what the Lord says— Israel’s King and Redeemer, the Lord Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Isaiah 45:5[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I am the Lord, and there is no other; apart from me there is no God.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged me,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Isaiah 45:21[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Declare what is to be, present it— let them take counsel together. Who foretold this long ago, who declared it from the distant past? Was it not I, the Lord? And there is no God apart from me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none but me.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Psalm 14:7[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Oh, that salvation for Israel would come out of Zion![/FONT][FONT=&quot] When the Lord restores his people, let Jacob rejoice and Israel be glad![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Isaiah 49:6[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]he says: “It is too small a thing for you to be my servant to restore the tribes of Jacob and bring back those of Israel I have kept. I will also make you a light for the Gentiles, that my salvation may reach to the ends of the earth.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Isaiah 49:8[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This is what the Lord says: “In the time of my favor I will answer you, and in the day of salvation I will help you; I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people, to restore the land and to reassign its desolate inheritances,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Yahshua is Yahwah's salvation.[/FONT]

Ben Masada

2 Samuel 12:23 is the prophet speaking, not God. Isaiah 26:14 is speaking about AFTER the final judgement. Job 7:9 is speaking of a persons own ability to return from the dead: Quote: "one who goes down to the grave does not return." Life immortal is a gift from God. In regards to 2 Timothy, ALL of the prophets and disciples taught a resurrection of the dead.

Prophets spoke by inspiration from the Lord. So, what they said was the Word of the Lord. That Isaiah is speaking about after the final judgement is a Christian doctrine, not Jewish. And don't forget that the Tanach is Jewish. Then that the one cannot return from the grave is true; it is according to the Tanach.

The Lord never promised or allowed immortality as it belongs to God only. If you read Genesis 3:22 the reason why Adam & Eve were expelled from the Garden of Eden was to prevent them from eating of the tree of life and live forever.

And last but not least, never a Prophet or any of the disciples of Jesus preached resurrection of the dead. Before you quote the NT, let me tell you that not a single writer in the NT was Jewish. They were all Hellenist former disciples of Paul.

And still about the Prophets, I would appreciate if you quoted one who preached bodily resurrection; If I will not be able to explain the text, I'll be ready to join you and become one as you are. Nice deal this of mine.

Ben Masada

[FONT="]Salvation from Yahwah[/FONT][/B]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="][URL="https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah+43:11&version=NIV"]Isaiah 43:11[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT="]I, even I, am the Lord, and [B]apart from me there is no savior.[/B][/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="][URL="https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah+44:6&version=NIV"]Isaiah 44:6[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT="]“This is what the Lord says— Israel’s King and Redeemer, the Lord Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; [B]apart from me there is no God.[/B][/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="][URL="https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah+45:5&version=NIV"]Isaiah 45:5[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT="]I am the Lord, and there is no other; apart from me there is no God.[/FONT][/B][FONT="] I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged me,[/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="]Isaiah 45:21[/FONT]
[FONT="]Declare what is to be, present it— let them take counsel together. Who foretold this long ago, who declared it from the distant past? Was it not I, the Lord? And [B]there is no God apart from me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none but me.[/B][/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="][URL="https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm+14:7&version=NIV"]Psalm 14:7[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT="]Oh, that salvation for Israel would come out of Zion![/FONT][/B][FONT="] When the Lord restores his people, let Jacob rejoice and Israel be glad![/FONT]
Isaiah 49:8 he says: “It is too small a thing for you to be my servant to restore the tribes of Jacob and bring back those of Israel I have kept. I will also make you a light for the Gentiles, that my salvation may reach to the ends of the earth.”
search=Isaiah+49:8&version. Isaiah 49:8.
This is what the Lord says: “In the time of my favor I will answer you, and in the day of salvation I will help you; I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people, to restore the land and to reassign its desolate inheritances,
Yahshua is Yahwah's salvation.

You have contradicted yourself with this post of yours above. You started it with affirming that Yahweh is the only Savior as I have it from Isaiah 43:1-3 and you turned all down by bringing back that the savior is Jesus. If you don't mind me to ask, what did Jesus save? The world was less sinful before Jesus was born and it has become worse many times after Jesus died. Jehovah, the Savior is perfect and Jesus was not. He was a man and, there has never been a man upon earth to have done only good and never sinned. (Eccles. 7:20)

CherubRam

You have contradicted yourself with this post of yours above. You started it with affirming that Yahweh is the only Savior as I have it from Isaiah 43:1-3 and you turned all down by bringing back that the savior is Jesus. If you don't mind me to ask, what did Jesus save? The world was less sinful before Jesus was born and it has become worse many times after Jesus died. Jehovah, the Savior is perfect and Jesus was not. He was a man and, there has never been a man upon earth to have done only good and never sinned. (Eccles. 7:20)

Christ is an immortal being from heaven, he was made a savior by God and is God's salvation. Christ was sent to reconcile man to God through himself and the New Covenant.

CherubRam

Prophets spoke by inspiration from the Lord. So, what they said was the Word of the Lord. That Isaiah is speaking about after the final judgement is a Christian doctrine, not Jewish. And don't forget that the Tanach is Jewish. Then that the one cannot return from the grave is true; it is according to the Tanach.

The Lord never promised or allowed immortality as it belongs to God only. If you read Genesis 3:22 the reason why Adam & Eve were expelled from the Garden of Eden was to prevent them from eating of the tree of life and live forever.

And last but not least, never a Prophet or any of the disciples of Jesus preached resurrection of the dead. Before you quote the NT, let me tell you that not a single writer in the NT was Jewish. They were all Hellenist former disciples of Paul.

And still about the Prophets, I would appreciate if you quoted one who preached bodily resurrection; If I will not be able to explain the text, I'll be ready to join you and become one as you are. Nice deal this of mine.

Christ and the disciples were Anti-Hellenist, that is one reason Christ was put to death by the Hellenistic Jews.

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Life Immortal Resurrection[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Genesis 4:7[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If you do what is right, will you not be accepted? But if you do not do what is right, sin is crouching at your door; it desires to have you, but you must rule over it.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Deuteronomy 32:39[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“See now that I myself am he! There is no god besides me. I put to death and I bring to life, I have wounded and I will heal, and no one can deliver out of my hand. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Deuteronomy 30:19[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Matthew 22:23[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]That same day the Sadducees, who say there is no resurrection, came to him with a question.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Matthew 22:28[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Now then, at the resurrection, whose wife will she be of the seven, since all of them were married to her?”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Matthew 22:30[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]At the resurrection people[/FONT][FONT=&quot] will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Matthew 22:31[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]But about the resurrection of the dead[/FONT][FONT=&quot]—have you not read what God said to you, 32 ‘I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob’? He is not the God of the dead but of the living.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Matthew 27:53[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]They came out of the tombs after Jesus’ resurrection and went into the holy city and appeared to many people.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mark 12:18[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Then the Sadducees, who say there is no resurrection[/FONT][FONT=&quot], came to him with a question.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mark 12:23[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]At the resurrection whose wife will she be, since the seven were married to her?”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Luke 14:14[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]and you will be blessed. Although they cannot repay you, you will be repaid at the resurrection of the righteous.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Luke 20:27[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Some of the Sadducees, who say there is no resurrection, came to Jesus with a question.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Luke 20:33[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Now then, at the resurrection whose wife will she be, since the seven were married to her?”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Luke 20:35[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]But those who are considered worthy of taking part in the age to come and in the resurrection from the dead will neither marry nor be given in marriage,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Luke 20:36[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]and they can no longer die; for they are like the angels. They are God’s children, since they are children of the resurrection.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Last edited:

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]John 11:24[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Martha answered, “I know he will rise again in the resurrection at the last day.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]John 11:25[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die;[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Acts 1:22[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]beginning from John’s baptism to the time when Jesus was taken up from us. For one of these must become a witness with us of his resurrection.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Acts 2:31[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Seeing what was to come, he spoke of the resurrection of the Messiah,[/FONT][FONT=&quot] that he was not abandoned to the realm of the dead, nor did his body see decay.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Acts 4:2[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]They were greatly disturbed because the apostles were teaching the people, proclaiming in Jesus the resurrection of the dead.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Acts 4:33[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]With great power the apostles continued to testify to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus. And God’s grace was so powerfully at work in them all[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Acts 17:18[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]A group of Epicurean and Stoic philosophers began to debate with him. Some of them asked, “What is this babbler trying to say?” Others remarked, “He seems to be advocating foreign gods.” They said this because Paul was preaching the good news about Jesus and the resurrection.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Acts 17:32[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]When they heard about the resurrection of the dead, some of them sneered, but others said, “We want to hear you again on this subject.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Acts 23:6[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Then Paul, knowing that some of them were Sadducees and the others Pharisees, called out in the Sanhedrin, “My brothers, I am a Pharisee, descended from Pharisees. I stand on trial because of the hope of the resurrection of the dead.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Acts 23:8[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot](The Sadducees say that there is no resurrection, and that there are neither angels nor spirits, but the Pharisees believe all these things.)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Acts 24:15[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]and I have the same hope in God as these men themselves have, that there will be a resurrection of both the righteous and the wicked.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Acts 24:21[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]unless it was this one thing I shouted as I stood in their presence: ‘It is concerning the resurrection of the dead that I am on trial before you today.’”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Romans 1:4[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]and who through the Spirit of holiness was appointed the Son of God in power by his resurrection from the dead: Jesus Christ our Lord.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Proverbs 12:28[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In the way of righteousness there is life; along that path is immortality.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Romans 2:7[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1 Corinthians 15:53[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1 Corinthians 15:54[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: “Death has been swallowed up in victory.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2 Timothy 1:10[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]but it has now been revealed through the appearing of our Savior, Christ Jesus, who has destroyed death and has brought life and immortality to light through the gospel.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

CherubRam

Isaiah 26:19
But your dead will live; their bodies will rise. You who dwell in the dust, wake up and shout for joy. Your dew is like the dew of the morning; the earth will give birth to her dead.

Mark 9:9-10
As they were coming down the mountain, Jesus gave them orders not to tell anyone what they had seen until the Son of Man had risen from the dead. 10 They kept the matter to themselves, discussing what "rising from the dead" meant.

Mark 12:25
When the dead rise, they will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven.

Mark 12:26-27
Now about the dead rising—have you not read in the book of Moses, in the account of the bush, how God said to him, 'I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob'? 27 He is not the God of the dead, but of the living. You are badly mistaken!"

Luke 20:37-38
But in the account of the bush, even Moses showed that the dead rise, for he calls the Lord 'the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.'38 He is not the God of the dead, but of the living, for to him all are alive."

Genesis 18:25
Far be it from you to do such a thing—to kill the righteous with the wicked, treating the righteous and the wicked alike. Far be it from you! Will not the Judge of all the earth do right?"

Psalm 16:11
You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Job 14:14[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If someone dies, will they live again? All the days of my hard service I will wait for my renewal to come. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ezekiel 37[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]11 Then he said to me: “Son of man, these bones are the people of Israel. They say, ‘Our bones are dried up and our hope is gone; we are cut off.’ 12 Therefore prophesy and say to them: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: My people, I am going to open your graves and bring you up from them; I will bring you back to the land of Israel. 13 Then you, my people, will know that I am the Lord, when I open your graves and bring you up from them. 14 I will put my Spirit in you and you will live, and I will settle you in your own land. Then you will know that I the Lord have spoken, and I have done it, declares the Lord.’”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Last edited:

CherubRam

While you are sitting there decomposing, your flies are getting together with my flies, making more flies:crackup:

Last edited:

Ben Masada

Christ is an immortal being from heaven, he was made a savior by God and is God's salvation. Christ was sent to reconcile man to God through himself and the New Covenant.

Yes, as long as Israel remain as a People before the Lord forever. (Jer. 31:35-37) Now, read Prophet Habakkuk 3:13. "The Lord goes forth to save His People; to save His Anointed One" That's what "Christ" aka the Messiah is, the Anointed One of the Lord.

Ben Masada

I gave you nine Old Testament scriptures related to the resurrection Ben.

No, you didn't. Perhaps you meant to. I looked for them and I found none. Try again and I'll tell what you don't know. BTW, what you thought you did, have absolutely nothing to do with bodily resurrection. The one for instance about being the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob it is just one of the names by which God is known. There is nothing to do with bodily resurrection.