CHEM TRAILS

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
What are they? Are they real ?

They are called contrails. The are formed by jet aircraft when conditions are just right. They are essentially man made clouds. The only chemicals in them are exhaust from the turbine engines.

Sealeaf

They are called contrails. The are formed by jet aircraft when conditions are just right. They are essentially man made clouds. The only chemicals in them are exhaust from the turbine engines.
Ah don't be all logical. I was hoping to draw out the true believers who know we are all being poisoned by chemicals sprayed from airliners. You're no fun. :)

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
Ah don't be all logical. I was hoping to draw out the true believers who know we are all being poisoned by chemicals sprayed from airliners. You're no fun. :)

Sorry. I'm a paid government troll tasked to TOL to keep Cam quite. Sometimes I have to try to preempt certain subjects.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

I know two people in real life who believe in chemtrails. One of those I could consider the source, the other is more interesting because he's a very logical thinker - until it comes to conspiracy theories. It's as if he can let his hair down as a break from all the math and science of his professional life, but still, I just can't figure out the dichotomy.. :)

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
...I was hoping to draw out the true believers who know we are all being poisoned by chemicals sprayed from airliners...

Remember when Wesley Crusher fell asleep and let that nano technology out and they took over the Enterprise?

3d-cyborg.gif

Related:

Bill Gates and GMOs

End Time Food Control

Last edited:

Zeke

What are they? Are they real ?

No they are not, it's all an illusion those contrails just form a lingering blanket over most major cities from jet fuel that use to vaporize yet now doesn't, kinda like magic bullets in Dallas.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The conspiracy theory doesn't hold up due to a very basic thing- the ability to pull it off.
In order for 'chem trails' to be something happening, it would require an incredible amount of collaboration, maneuvering, and secrecy. Probably prohibitively so- in a realistic sense, it's ridiculous.