Checking This Place Out

Eddie L

God has been using my posts to reveal the whole truth about Jesus' messages and making this forum very worth while.

Is it possible that God has been using your posts to reveal the danger of pride?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Is it possible that God has been using your posts to reveal the danger of pride?

It is not pride if it is true.

You should have discernment to know who is being biblical or just pridful.

If you are not sold out to Jesus, the HS will not give you discernment, friend.

Eddie L

Wow meshak what a welcome you gave the new member, sad really.

Don't worry, Angel. I figure that anyone who has an average of 40 posts per day HAS to be a troll, or just bored and unemployed. :p

Then again, your average is 37 posts per day, so maybe my troll detector is a little off. :D

Cam P.

Don't worry, Angel. I figure that anyone who has an average of 40 posts per day HAS to be a troll, or just bored and unemployed. :p

Then again, your average is 37 posts per day, so maybe my troll detector is a little off. :D
:rotfl:

Hey, wait a minute......... I'm not working right now :smack:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Stay a while and read my threads. God has been using my posts to reveal the whole truth about Jesus' messages and making this forum very worth while.
There goes the suspense around this year's Humble-Off...

Way to ruin it for everyone MEshak. :mmph:

And welcome new old guy. :e4e:

meshak

BANNED
Banned

I have many things to catch up, because mainstreamers' distoreted salvation is not being exposed enough to the world.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
BTW, you dont have have anything to refute to my claim, it seems. It switched to ridiculing. Typical mainstream poster. BTW, if you have anything substantial, you are welcome to my threads too.

Can you do it? Or just insults and mockings?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
BTW, you dont have have anything to refute to my claim, it seems.
In the same sense that people passing by his AMC Pacer don't have anything under the hood to challenge him. :plain:

It switched to ridiculing.
No, I think it darn near started there.

Typical mainstream poster. BTW, if you have anything substantial, you are welcome to my threads too.
And by substantial he means, of course, in agreement. :rolleyes: Else, you'll probably be on the ignore list shortly after he tells you why you aren't actually a Christian.