Cell Trends

aharvey

stipe said:
i used the 'cr' word to indicate what each of us thought of the posts we didnt like .. i think youll find that bob gets to define what is relevant to the topic he defined ... simply by posting.
Actually I seriously doubt I'd find that the person who starts a thread gets to control what can be posted to it afterwards.
stipe said:
what right would i have to go into a thread sutg started and tell him that my responses to his question were more relevant to his question than his original post?
I also think you'll also find that when bob started this thread, he didn't actually ask a question. So this example needs some fine-tuning to even make sense.

stipe said:
oh sorry .. do i have to put "may i advise you to" in front of "get your own thread" for it to be advice?
No, advice usually requires something more than "Do this 'coz I want you to."

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
aharvey said:
Actually I seriously doubt I'd find that the person who starts a thread gets to control what can be posted to it afterwards.
agreed .. did i say otherwise?

aharvey said:
I also think you'll also find that when bob started this thread, he didn't actually ask a question. So this example needs some fine-tuning to even make sense.
ok

aharvey said:
No, advice usually requires something more than "Do this 'coz I want you to."
noted.