Can Americans walk and chew bubble gum at the same time?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
how are you doing with your homosexual hating cause?

There's tons of Catholic Priests out there that still are salivating over little altar boys Neut, so my job is far from over.

catholic_pedophilia.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Was that 49+ minute video supposed to convert people to your Jew hating cause Cam?

I doubt that many are interested in watching 49+ minutes of your Jew hating propaganda, so here is a breakdown of what happened.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

Even if it could be proven that the Israeli's did intentionally attack a US Navy ship, they've been our valuable allies against your beloved muzzies every day before that day and every day since that day.

Well, that's not true, is it? It's public record that they attempted to blow up our embassy in Egypt. They've been caught repeatedly stealing secrets from us and there is a lot of evidence they were key players in the 9/11 attacks.

Two things are going to be required for me to debate this. 1) you have actually watch the documentary 2) your IQ has to have at least two digits.

Since you meet neither of these standards, have a nice day.

3) (and most important) be a Jewwwww hater like Cam is.

Morpheus

Was that 49+ minute video supposed to convert people to your Jew hating cause Cam?

I doubt that many are interested in watching 49+ minutes of your Jew hating propaganda, so here is a breakdown of what happened.

Even if it could be proven that the Israeli's did intentionally attack a US Navy ship, they've been our valuable allies against your beloved muzzies every day before that day and every day since that day.

Ii am not sure what Cam's beliefs are, but one can still love Jews while criticizing Zionism. One can still love America while criticizing neoconservatism. Even a large percentage of Israelis are anti-Zionist and desire a two-state solution with Palestine.

Cam

BANNED
Banned

Is there no one who will actually watch the documentary which is the only way to understand the anti-human, anti-Christian and anti-American filth this person spews?

Cam

BANNED
Banned
Ii am not sure what Cam's beliefs are, but one can still love Jews while criticizing Zionism. One can still love America while criticizing neoconservatism. Even a large percentage of Israelis are anti-Zionist and desire a two-state solution with Palestine.

You seem like a good candidate to watch the documentary and actually know what we are talking about.

And I agree, you can criticize cancer, neoconservatism as you call it, and love America.

We can continue to make this thread about me, instead of the testimony of the survivors of the Liberty attack, if you like. I love Jews like any other race or creed, not more, not less. I'm not riddled with Holocaust guilt- wasn't born, wasn't there. Don't consider myself infested with some goyish disease called anti-semitism.

I do have empathy for people who are thrown in jail for their beliefs such as the chemist who said there was no Zyklon-B in the walls of fabricated or re-fabricated gas chambers. I care about the 70 million who died in World War II, as well as all who have suffered and died young over the past 70 years. Historian David Irving tells us the Nazis gunned down Jews and that is horrific. Wikipedia said the majority of Holocaust victims were gentile and I wonder why there are no memorials to them.

What else? I'm a Bible believer and I believe 'chosenness' with God is a function of how we respond to Jesus Christ. I also believe that it is not possible that the biblical nation-state has been or ever will be reconstituted as it was Torah-based and even the notion of temple worship is anti-Christ and an offense to the blood of Jesus.

9 Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.
10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.
11 And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins:
12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;
13 From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool.
14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.
15 Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said before,
16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;
17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.
18 Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin.
19 Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus,
20 By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;
21 And having an high priest over the house of God;
22 Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.
23 Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)
24 And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:
25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.
26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.
28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:
29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace? Hebrews 10

Your name is Morpheus. Will you take the red pill and watch the documentary?

Cam

BANNED
Banned
Not quite the secret sources of Loftus and Aarons, but this is the Chicago Tribune:

J.Q. "Tony" Hart, then a chief petty officer assigned to a U.S. Navy relay station in Morocco that handled communications between Washington and the 6th Fleet, remembered listening as Defense Secretary Robert McNamara, in Washington, ordered Rear Adm. Lawrence Geis, commander of the America's carrier battle group, to bring the jets home.

When Geis protested that the Liberty was under attack and needed help, Hart said, McNamara retorted that "President [Lyndon] Johnson is not going to go to war or embarrass an American ally over a few sailors."

McNamara, who is now 91, told the Tribune he has "absolutely no recollection of what I did that day," except that "I have a memory that I didn't know at the time what was going on."

The Johnson administration did not publicly dispute Israel's claim that the attack had been nothing more than a disastrous mistake. But internal White House documents obtained from the Lyndon B. Johnson Presidential Library show that the Israelis' explanation of how the mistake had occurred was not believed.

Except for McNamara, most senior administration officials from Secretary of State Dean Rusk on down privately agreed with Johnson's intelligence adviser, Clark Clifford, who was quoted in minutes of a National Security Council staff meeting as saying it was "inconceivable" that the attack had been a case of mistaken identity.

The attack "couldn't be anything else but deliberate," the NSA's director, Lt. Gen. Marshall Carter, later told Congress.

"I don't think you'll find many people at NSA who believe it was accidental," Benson Buffham, a former deputy NSA director, said in an interview.

"I just always assumed that the Israeli pilots knew what they were doing," said Harold Saunders, then a member of the National Security Council staff and later assistant secretary of state for Near Eastern and South Asian affairs.

"So for me, the question really is who issued the order to do that and why? That's the really interesting thing."

The answer, if there is one, will probably never be known. Gen. Moshe Dayan, then the country's minister of defense; Levi Eshkol, the Israeli prime minister; and Golda Meir, his successor, are all dead.

Many of those who believe the Liberty was purposely attacked have suggested that the Israelis feared the ship might intercept communications revealing its plans to widen the war, which the U.S. opposed. But no one has ever produced any solid evidence to support that theory, and the Israelis dismiss it. The NSA's deputy director, Louis Tordella, speculated in a recently declassified memo that the attack "might have been ordered by some senior commander on the Sinai Peninsula who wrongly suspected that the LIBERTY was monitoring his activities."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/chi-liberty_tuesoct02-story.html#page=2

Cam

BANNED
Banned

Former IDF Military Intelligence chief and co-architect of the Lavon Affair Binyamin Gibli died in Tel Aviv on Wednesday at the age of 89. In 1954, Col. Gibli was thought by some to set into motion Operation Suzannah, which used nine Egyptian-Jewish undercover agents, members of Unit 131, to bomb British and American targets in Egypt in an effort to reverse Britain's decision to withdraw from the Suez Canal. It was hoped that the attacks would turn the United States and Britain against Egyptian revolutionary leader (and future president) Gamal Abdul Nasser and wreck his decision to nationalize the Suez canal. In July 1954, post offices in Egypt were bombed, as were an American library, a British-owned cinema and a train station. The operation ended in failure when Egyptian security forces uncovered the unit - some believe it was betrayed by an informer - and arrested the members of Unit 131. One operative was killed in prison, two more were hanged, and others received lengthy prison service. In the political firestorm which followed, Gilbi accused Defense Minister Pinchas Lavon of ordering the bombings, a charge denied by Lavon, who blamed Shimon Peres, then director-general of the Defense Ministry. Prime minister Moshe Sharrett, who is not believed to have known about the operation, ordered a commission of inquiry made up of a Supreme Court justice and the IDF's first chief of General Staff, Yaakov Dori, which produced inconclusive results. Lavon wound up resigning from office, but the scandal continued to rage, tearing apart the ruling Mapai Party, the predecessor of today's Labor Party. David Ben-Gurion, who returned to the Prime Minister's Office after Sharrett's resignation in 1955, ordered a new committee of inquiry that found that Lavon did not approve Operation Suzannah. Ben-Gurion, who believed Lavon was responsible, quit his post as defense minister in protest. The Lavon-Ben Gurion split divided Mapai, with the party's Left siding with Lavon, and the rightist stream backing Ben-Gurion and Peres. Col. Avraham Dar, an Israeli intelligence officer who had immigrated to Israel from Britain, traveled to Egypt to recruit members for Unit 131 before its activation. Speaking to The Jerusalem Post on Wednesday, Dar described Gibli as a "wonderful and talented" man, and expressed regret over the Lavon-Gibli feud, which he said had never been properly resolved. "I set this up," Dar said, referring to Unit 131, but added that he did not wish to speak about the specifics of the unit's activities. "I wasn't completely involved," he said. "I met Gibli in 1948, and in 1951 I came under his command. He had much talent, and was very impressive... He could have headed the army, and that is a tragedy." Dar said many of Gibli's friends abandoned him following the fallout from the Lavon Affair. "Two people at the top blamed each other, and it was settled politically, which isn't right," Dar said. "No proper commission of inquiry was set up, and that's the worst aspect of this." He added that the Lavon Affair formed a blemish on the face of a young State of Israel, but instead of healing it, the feud was left unresolved. "This was something ugly, and it must be understood in the context of the political feud in Mapai in the 1960s," Dar said.

http://www.jpost.com/Israel/Binyamin-Gibli-Lavon-Affair-figure-dies-at-89

bybee

Hopefully someone will take the red pill. I dont want to be the only one who knows how mindless and grotesque is this comment.

I can't chew gum. It sticks to my teeth. I just had a steroid injection into my lumbar epidural space so now I am again able to walk quite handily.
And if you have such a low opinion of Americans why are you here?
Don't let the door hit you in the hind end on your way out!

Cam

BANNED
Banned
I can't chew gum. It sticks to my teeth. I just had a steroid injection into my lumbar epidural space so now I am again able to walk quite handily.
And if you have such a low opinion of Americans why are you here?
Don't let the door hit you in the hind end on your way out!

Well, Jezebel was mainstream and Elijah was an outsider. I'm good, thanks.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Yet like you Morphie I have never seen the Camster say one bad word about the mass murdering pedophile infested false religion of Islam or Sharia Law that is spreading throughout western civilization.

Hmmmmmmm, could Cam be Ron Paul in disguise?

Cam

BANNED
Banned
Yet like you Morphie I have never seen the Camster say one bad word about the mass murdering pedophile infested false religion of Islam or Sharia Law that is spreading throughout western civilization.

...nevermind...it's not like I'm going to say something more damning than to just let you open your pie hole

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

...nevermind...it's not like I'm going to say something more damning than to just let you open your pie hole

Thanks for confirming what I knew all along.

You do realize that your muzzie allies want to annihilate Jews and Christians don't you?

Islamic Terror Attacks on Christians
(Since 9/11)

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/ChristianAttacks.htm

The list is very long Cam, in fact it might take you 49+ minutes to read all of the atrocities your muzzie allies have committed against Christians in the past few years.

Cam

BANNED
Banned
Not a thread about Islam, it's about a documentary you havent bothered to watch.

But, it's not like you need to know what you're talking about to voice an opinion.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Not a thread about Islam, it's about a documentary you havent bothered to watch.

But, it's not like you need to know what you're talking about to voice an opinion.

It's a thread started by an avid Jewwwww hater who is an ally of Islam, but just won't admit it.