Can a Jew be saved without believing the Trinity?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I do not believe that.
That's what the Bible says.

Christians will be caught up, Israel (aka Jews) will go through the tribulation.

Paul says that what we will experience will be a comfort.

Every one of the 12 Apostles describing the end times describe terrible things happening., and Israel being in the thick of it.

Danoh

As someone who just listened to Bob's Bible study of Proverbs, this is completely accurate.

This figurative woman is described EVERYWHERE in the book.

Also, RIP your car :chuckle:

Yep, it is rather obvious in the book itself, that the narrative is a "Proverb."

Which is part of the various figures of speech for communicating a reality via analogy comprised of every day understandings familiar to the intended reader.

Such is obviously not...the case, in John 1's, John 3's, John 8's and so on, description of Christ before and after His incarnation.

There, the sense is of an actual, Pre-incarnate Being.

John 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

Isaiah 8:20

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
That's what the Bible says.

Christians will be caught up, Israel (aka Jews) will go through the tribulation.

Paul says that what we will experience will be a comfort.

Every one of the 12 Apostles describing the end times describe terrible things happening., and Israel being in the thick of it.

I am not tracking with you. I believe that I will be caught up but that is it.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I am not tracking with you. I believe that I will be caught up but that is it.
Only Christians will be "caught up" to be with the Lord.

Jews will have to go through the Tribulation.

Just read Revelation.

TrevorL

Greetings again Clete,
Trevor, you're a lunatic.
You have found me out. Yes I know, as I was diagnosed as a paranoid schizophrenic when I was 38 and went close to the point of no return. When I was young an epileptic used to tell us that he had a certificate that he carried that he was not mad. I could carry the opposite.
Whoever has deceived you into thinking that you're a saved Christian is a liar.
Again, I stand before God and Jesus’ tribunal.
"Was the Wise Woman, "Wisdom" actually there..."? Is that a serious question or are you being intentionally stupid? I seriously cannot tell! God is Wisdom, you slobbering moron! It's a figure of speech! Go ahead and make the inference that John 1 is making a similar figure of speech and cement yourself into the group of other idiots that reside permanently on my ignore list. YOU CANNOT FIX STUPID!
Then you and the four members so far that have endorsed your post had better avoid me for both reasons, I am mad and my reasoning is completely awry.

Kind regards
Trevor

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Why do you not know these things?
:sherlock::poly:
Paul

If by "these things", you mean the unbiblical, heretical falsehoods you're trying to hand out, then the answer is simple: nobody can know false propositions. Only true propositions can be known. So, even you, yourself, do not know the things you're referring to as "these things".

TrevorL

Greetings again JudgeRightly,
He had his own mind, because he was both God and man. No. He acquired a nature that He had never had before, a "man" nature, whereas prior he only had a "God" nature.
If he was God when he was a child, would his one own mind as God and man agree with the following:
Luke 2:52 (KJV): And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man.
Because Jesus is not His Father.
Is God limited in knowledge?
Mark 13:32 (KJV): But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.
Revelation 1:1 (KJV): The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

Kind regards
Trevor

TrevorL

Greetings again Danoh,
I'm sure you're well aware that whether or not He emptied Himself of His Deity is a very, very old, and controversial subject within Church History.
He Himself did NOT appear to have held that He had emptied Himself of His Deity.
I suggest that this will not be resolved while this view of Philippians 2 is held. My understanding is that Philippians 2 is speaking of the disposition of the mind of Jesus before and during his ministry. He had been born the greatest Prince ever, the Son of God his father, and a descendant of David through Mary, in the image and likeness of God, and thus a little lower than the angels, but he humbled himself to serve and be obedient unto death and give his life for the salvation of mankind.
Built into the very phrase "the Son of God" is the concept of His Deity.
John 10:36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?
I suggest that in John 10:30-36 Jesus is actually rejecting their false accusation that he was claiming to be Deity. Each part of his answer adds to the conclusion that he rejected their accusation, including the judges who were called “gods”. Each part should be carefully considered.
At the same time, what very often also appears to have been the case was that He temporarily submitted Himself to relying on The Father.
John starts out with His being Independent of but working with The Father. It then goes on to depict Him as completely reliant on The Father.
Which is seen in passages about His being fully reliant on the Father for His wisdom, His miracles, and so on, for He had humbled Himself as a Servant example unto Israel of the kind of reliance upon the Father that was expected of them - a complete reliance upon Him.
I suggest that he always humbled himself and relied upon His Father.

Kind regards
Trevor

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Only Christians will be "caught up" to be with the Lord.

Jews will have to go through the Tribulation.

Just read Revelation.

I am sorry but your answer does not work.

If I am still alive will I be caught up or only if I die?

What tribulation you are speaking of would be nice to know, because I have read the Bible and I have no idea what you mean or what you are referring to.

As for Revelation, what help is it for what you are saying?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I am sorry but your answer does not work.

Saying it doesn't make it so.

If I am still alive will I be caught up or only if I die?

If you are not a Christian, then when Christ raptures the Body of Christ up to be with Him in the sky, you will not be part of that group, instead you will go through the Great Tribulation. (Assuming He comes back in your lifetime.)

What tribulation you are speaking of would be nice to know,

THE Great Tribulation, recorded by John in Revelation, starting in chapter 4.

because I have read the Bible and I have no idea what you mean or what you are referring to.

Then you need to pay better attention to what it is that you're reading.

As for Revelation, what help is it for what you are saying?

See above.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Saying it doesn't make it so.

If you are not a Christian, then when Christ raptures the Body of Christ up to be with Him in the sky, you will not be part of that group, instead you will go through the Great Tribulation. (Assuming He comes back in your lifetime.)

THE Great Tribulation, recorded by John in Revelation, starting in chapter 4.

Then you need to pay better attention to what it is that you're reading.

See above.

Okay. True.

Now, I have been addressed by a Jew who says that I have been grafted in. Does this mean that I am not a Jew? And, cannot a Jew be a Christian? Even though I have in my life said that I am not a Christian. What I am objecting to is your doctrine not my status as a Jew or a Christian. I am an ex-dispensationalist.