CALVINISM: The Doctrine of Demons

beloved57

You said, "I dig a limited salvation" who is it limited to?

There is no such thing as a limited salvation because Jesus died for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2.

If anything is limited its your knowledge of God's word.
You teach that sinners Christ died for are still lost, denying that His Death alone saved them He died for! That's unbelief!

Sent from my 5054N using TheologyOnline mobile app

Robert Pate

Banned
OK, so I guess you're not familiar with the doctrine of Limited Salvation as put forth by Calvin. As it in no way denotes or posits a cruel and punishing God. Certainly no deity as cruel and murderous as, say, the Yahweh Character of the OT. Rather, what Calvin was trying to say is that not everybody will be awarded with God's Grace. This is not so much cruel as it is selective and rewarding to those who are given Grace.

hope this helps, as you sound a bit confused.

The God that you believe in does not exist. He only exist in your depraved, twisted mind.

Robert Pate

Banned
So my mind is twisted bevasue I do not believe as do you?

You come across as a 13 year old kid sitting in his mom's basement swilling Mt. Dew.

Are you?

If you're an adult, then...wow. Just...wow. You're pathologically immature. You have now attacked me twice just for having a different theology than you. Maybe a job and a life would help quell some of that anger?

BTW: did you know that many biblical scholars now surmise that Paul was a homosexual?

Need a link to that? Let me know?

So now you want us to believe that Paul was a homosexual?

I don't think that you are going to be on this Forum very long.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
So my mind is twisted bevasue I do not believe as do you?

You come across as a 13 year old kid sitting in his mom's basement swilling Mt. Dew.

Are you?

If you're an adult, then...wow. Just...wow. You're pathologically immature. You have now attacked me twice just for having a different theology than you. Maybe a job and a life would help quell some of that anger?

BTW: did you know that many biblical scholars now surmise that Paul was a homosexual?

Need a link to that? Let me know?

Name them. Name 5, so we can see what kind of "scholar" they are by posting more on them, and guess what, anyone who takes a theology class can call themselves a scholar.

Fags love revisionism history to write their perverted ideas into it.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
And here we have another......

http://www.samesexprocreation.com/document/paulgay.htm

You'll soon learn I have read far more on biblical history than you. I minored in Comparative Religions in undergrad school. I look forward to debating with you one on one soon!

Then why are you linking instead of discussing, i asked you to name 5, not drop a link, and you know link dropping is a violation of the guidelines here for newbies or are you not smart enough to school yourself on where you spend your time eider?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
And your problem seems to be your pedantry and not objectivity and accuracy.

Calvin is nowhere lose to being my Lord. I merely stated that I happen to agree with a couple tenets of his theological doctrine. So what? You should know that the concept of limited grace also coincides with some of jesus' teachings. And Irresistible Grace also dovetails with some Hebrew Torahnnic dogma. Feel free to research this yourself.

Of course, there are always some truth in everyone's doctrines.

That does not prove anything. Many heathens or pagqans believe in God too.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
The five scholars were named in the links. I of course did not recall all their names off the top of my head. So I furnished you links. Which proved my point.

Are you now going to admit I was right and you were wrong? Are you man enough? Did you even read the links?

I win, you lose. Get over it.

You know how to copy and paste them? I never click links from trolls, i asked for you to name 5, whats wrong? You cant? This is a discussion board, discuss, or dont waste my time.

Keep dropping links though, and you can kiss it goodbye here. I suggest you read this: http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?55933-The-NEW-UPDATED-10-TOL-Commandments

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Wow. You're worse than I thought. Scared to read know that prove you wrong. So now you know I did win, so you shine like a little girl with a skinned knee and say waaah! You broke the rules! I'm telling!

LOl. You're funny.

I'm done with you. Others will read the links and tell you I proved my point.

Run along now. Mommy has dessert.

other people will read your posts and determine that you're a retard