calling Pope Father.. Jesus used term "Father Abraham"

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
So you agree that your Catholic religion is nothing but a Christo-pagan Sol Invictus cult that changed the Lord's weekly seventh day to the sun-god's weekly suns day tradition.

Isn't a little honesty and admitting of the truth refreshing for a change. Kudos!
I suspect Cruciform is a priest who needs to go have sex with his nun.

Cruciform

So you agree that your Catholic religion is nothing but a Christo-pagan Sol Invictus cult that changed the Lord's weekly seventh day to the sun-god's weekly suns day tradition.
You're a straightforward liar (Prov. 19:5). Back to Post #256 above.

Isn't a little honesty and admitting of the truth refreshing for a change.
You really shouldn't try to use big words that you just don't understand.

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
Omniskeptical is a liar, a bigot, and a sexual deviant whose profound ignorance on this forum is more than evident. May God take pity on him.
Why are the catholic male clergy offended when someone exposes their secret marriages? Maybe it's the number of fat priests, or the unbiblical mandate of faking celibacy. Even peter wasn't ashamed of his son Mark, and ergo it was no secret that he had a wife also.

OCTOBER23

BLASPHEMY FROM THE POPE

* “The Pope and God are the same, so he has all power in Heaven and earth.” Pope Pius V, quoted in Barclay, Chapter XXVII, p. 218, “Cities Petrus Bertanous”.

* Pope Nicholas I declared: ” the appellation of God had been confirmed by Constantine on the Pope, who ,being God, cannot be judged by man.”(Labb IX Dist.: 96 Can 7 Satis Evidentur Decret Gratian Primer Para)

* The Pope is not only the representative of Jesus Christ, He is Jesus Christ himself, hidden under the veil of flesh.” Catholic National July 1895

* “We hold upon this earth the place of Almighty God” Pope Leo XIII Encyclical Letter of June 20,1894

SaulToPaul 2

BLASPHEMY FROM THE POPE

* “The Pope and God are the same, so he has all power in Heaven and earth.” Pope Pius V, quoted in Barclay, Chapter XXVII, p. 218, “Cities Petrus Bertanous”.

* Pope Nicholas I declared: ” the appellation of God had been confirmed by Constantine on the Pope, who ,being God, cannot be judged by man.”(Labb IX Dist.: 96 Can 7 Satis Evidentur Decret Gratian Primer Para)

* The Pope is not only the representative of Jesus Christ, He is Jesus Christ himself, hidden under the veil of flesh.” Catholic National July 1895

* “We hold upon this earth the place of Almighty God” Pope Leo XIII Encyclical Letter of June 20,1894

2 Thess 2:4 (KJV)

comes to mind

God's Truth

BLASPHEMY FROM THE POPE

Good job.

Cruciform

Why are the catholic male clergy offended when someone exposes their secret marriages? Maybe it's the number of fat priests, or the unbiblical mandate of faking celibacy. Even peter wasn't ashamed of his son Mark, and ergo it was no secret that he had a wife also.
"BANNED." And, for my part, utterly "IGNORED."