Calling Independent Baptists

quip

BANNED
Banned
Right, so if there is a slough of bad parents, you don't want to be one either by the same token. :plain:

To me? Looks like excusing behavior and doesn't at all add up to rationality imho. -Lon

Not really.

Parenthood is not a disarray of competing doctrine...where the adapted unredeemed populate hell.

Lon

Not really.

Parenthood is not a disarray of competing doctrine...where the adapted unredeemed populate hell.

Even YOU are choosing there, Quip. If the cure is there, and you don't take it, whose fault? The Doctor who made the cure? :nono:

People want the intoxicant that comes with the disease, Quip. All people know, it has been broadcast, that the end is not good.

Therefore, we truly do choose our end, regardless. People are looking for excuses. Didn't you find yours Quip?

There is a Balm in Gilead. Jeremiah 8:18-22

Derf

I'm looking in this thread to engage with Baptists. Not all of them, just Independent Baptists. The Baptist-successionalist, KJV-only, soul-winning type of Independent Baptist as embodied by Pastor Steven L. Anderson in the video below:

I'd engage the Pastor Anderson himself were he to show up, but anyone whose stance more-or-less lines up with his will do. Thanks in advance.

I go to an independent baptist church. Our church uses the KJV, they like to win souls, and I think they are successionalist.

What's your beef?

Reactions: Lon

quip

BANNED
Banned
Even YOU are choosing there, Quip. If the cure is there, and you don't take it, whose fault? The Doctor who made the cure? :nono:

People want the intoxicant that comes with the disease, Quip. All people know, it has been broadcast, that the end is not good.

Therefore, we truly do choose our end, regardless. People are looking for excuses. Didn't you find yours Quip?

There is a Balm in Gilead. Jeremiah 8:18-22

Well, let me know when you can illustrate the veracity of your "cure" over other such cures. Until then we're both stuck with mere intoxicants. :idunno:

Lon

Well, let me know when you can illustrate the veracity of your "cure" over other such cures. Until then we're both stuck with mere intoxicants. :idunno:

That is true UNLESS there is a cure. John 14:6 He says He is the only one. At the very least, He is worth the look (Him, not the rest of us and sometimes animals). -Lon