Calendar

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Beside that, there was a Roman guard of one hundred men guarding the tomb, because the tumb was ordered sealed shut.

What are you talkin' about?

Because a Centurion is a commander of 100 men, does not mean all 100 hundred of them are following him around all day every day.

I doubt seriously it took 100 soldiers to carry out a crucifixion.

However it is highly probable there was at least one ranking officer there.

The question then becomes, how many soldiers does it take to guard a tomb entrance?

We are talking of guarding against a few sneaky body snatchers not an army bent on tomb raiding.

Not only this Pilate had already confirmed his obligation by making sure his sentence had been carried out.

So what would compel him to spend money on a small detail of men let alone 100 of em to guard a body he had already given to Josephus.

He did have superiors he had to give account to for his expenditures.

There is still a very slim possibility Pilate sent some guards, but I find it more likely they used temple guards.

So color me stupid, but what point are you making with the statement, "besides there were 100 soldiers guarding Jesus?"

Last edited:

daqq

I'm not really sure what the deal is here. One man esteems one day above another.

Another man esteems every day alike.

From that scripture it looks like the dude is saying he's gonna hide out for three days after they declare the new moon sometime tomorrow.

I might be interested to know what time of year this moon was and what kind of spiritual truth may be gleaned from knowing a little more about it.
Also what was the importance of sitting at the king's table after the new moon or month was declared.
Looked like he was gonna be 3 days late, what's up with that?
Just curious. :)

The point is the topic, which is the calendar, and "the dude" says nothing about a "new moon" but rather the new month. This was the point: chodesh does not mean "moon" but rather "month" and that is why Paul likewise uses noumenia in the Colossians passage, because that word means "new month", or should we now change the forty-two months in Rev 13:5 to forty-two moons? One only sees "new moon" throughout the text because of English translation pre-programming which began with the KJV, (and all others followed suit). If however you desire to understand the Passion week and chronology of the ministry of Messiah then why would you quote Paul saying what you do highlighted in the first statement of your post? :)

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
The point is the topic, which is the calendar, and "the dude" says nothing about a "new moon" but rather the new month. This was the point: chodesh does not mean "moon" but rather "month" and that is why Paul likewise uses noumenia in the Colossians passage, because that word means "new month", or should we now change the forty-two months in Rev 13:5 to forty-two moons? One only sees "new moon" throughout the text because of English translation pre-programming which began with the KJV, (and all others followed suit). If however you desire to understand the Passion week and chronology of the ministry of Messiah then why would you quote Paul saying what you do highlighted in the first statement of your post? :)

Nuff said, bro.

Thanx.:)

CherubRam

Why should I take your word for it without any evidence?
I call your bluff: prove it. :crackup:

I do not know what you are looking for. Did you study post #1, #2, and #3.
New month = New moon. Month and moon are related words.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

My bible soft ware is messin' up, so gettin' lazy on lookin' up scripture.

But if memory serves there is a verse some where about a man losin' everything in a month?

Only been a little over a year ago as I recall, experiencing that month.

So bear with me I'm a bit slow sometimes.

daqq

I do not know what you are looking for. Did you study post #1, #2, and #3.
New month = New moon. Month and moon are related words.

Are you not the one who is always accusing Catholics and Greek Hellenistas of inserting paganism into the sacred texts? And here you are twofold worse off inserting the teachings of Talmud, Bel, and Babylon. New month does not equal new moon!

:rotfl:

CherubRam

Are you not the one who is always accusing Catholics and Greek Hellenistas of inserting paganism into the sacred texts? And here you are twofold worse off inserting the teachings of Talmud, Bel, and Babylon. New month does not equal new moon!

lunar months are not an exact match with calendar months.
In lunar calendars, a lunar month is the time between two successive syzygies (new moons or full moons). The use of the lunar month varies by which culture has utilized the method, the main difference being when the "new" month begins.

daqq

lunar months are not an exact match with calendar months.
In lunar calendars, a lunar month is the time between two successive syzygies (new moons or full moons). The use of the lunar month varies by which culture has utilized the method, the main difference being when the "new" month begins.

Was it not you that quoted from the book of Jubilees on the previous page? Do you not hear what the author says in the very quote which you yourself posted? Up until the advent of Messiah the moon was ten days too early in its courses as pertaining to the length of the year, but now, after Golgotha, it is off by even more, that is, eleven days. The Hebrew year commences on the sundial at the vernal equinox, (i.e. the sundial of Ahaz) which has been approved by the fact that YHWH, through HaNavi Yeshayahu, utilized the sundial of Ahaz for a sign that king Hezekiah would be healed and go up into the House of YHWH in the Third Day, (which was fulfilled with the resurrection according to Matthew 27:51-53).

CherubRam

Was it not you that quoted from the book of Jubilees on the previous page? Do you not hear what the author says in the very quote which you yourself posted? Up until the advent of Messiah the moon was ten days too early in its courses as pertaining to the length of the year, but now, after Golgotha, it is off by even more, that is, eleven days. The Hebrew year commences on the sundial at the vernal equinox, (i.e. the sundial of Ahaz) which has been approved by the fact that YHWH, through HaNavi Yeshayahu, utilized the sundial of Ahaz for a sign that king Hezekiah would be healed and go up into the House of YHWH in the Third Day, (which was fulfilled with the resurrection according to Matthew 27:51-53).

According to Astronomers who track the stars, we have not lost one day of time. The Moon has a cycle that repeats. I do not know what you are talking about.

daqq

According to Astronomers who track the stars, we have not lost one day of time. The Moon has a cycle that repeats. I do not know what you are talking about.

That is not what I said, in fact, what I said was that the length of the year was NOT changed at Golgotha, (the number of minutes it takes for the earth to complete one revolution upon its axis which is now no longer an exact eighteen hours of eighty minutes nor twenty-four hours of sixty minutes but rather just under that number of minutes) while the length of the day was indeed changed at Golgotha, (there are still the same number of minutes in a revolution of the earth around the sun but not the same number of minutes in a day). This is exactly what might happen with a wobble in the axial tilt of the planet, that is, enough to be considered a minor pole shift, (as I also said happened at Golgotha). I will highlight in yellow from your own quotes what the author of Jubilees has written because it is perfectly clear from that writing that the cycle of the moon was ten days shorter than the year, (before Golgotha). I will also highlight in yellow your own words confirming that you make it clear that you also believe his statement:

New Moon Cycle

(Book of Jubilees) 6:37 seasons and comes in from year to year ten days too soon.

Year after year there is a ten day difference. Example: The New Moon in 2004 of March is day 20th-21st. In 2005 of March it is 9th-10th.

You also make it clear that you agree with the author of Jubilees that the year was three hundred and sixty-four days complete:

Book of Jubilees, Chapter 6

32 And you are to command the children of Israel that they observe the years according to this reckoning, three hundred and sixty four days, and (these) will constitute a complete year,and they will not disturb its time from its days and from its feasts; for everything will fall out in them according to their testimony, and they will not leave out any day nor disturb any feasts.

33 But if they do neglect and do not observe them according to His commandment, then they will disturb all their seasons and the years will be dislodged from this (order.) And they will disturb the seasons, and the years will be dislodged, and they will neglect their ordinances.

34 And all the children of Israel will forget and will not find the path of the years, and will forget the new moons, ["new months"] and seasons, and Sabbaths and they will go wrong as to all the order of the years.

35 For I know and from henceforth will I declare it unto thee, and it is not of my own devising; for the book (sets) written before me, and on the heavenly tablets the division of days is ordained, lest they forget the feasts of the covenant and walk according to the feasts of the Gentiles after their error and after their ignorance.

36 For there will be those who will assuredly make observations of the moon, how (it) disturbs the seasons and comes in from year to year ten days too soon.

37 For this reason the years will come upon them when they will disturb (the order), and make an abomination the day of testimony, and an unclean day a feast day, and they will confound all the days, the holy with the unclean, and the unclean day with the holy; for they will go wrong as to the months and Sabbaths and feasts and Jubilees.

38 For this reason I command and testify to you that you must testify to them; for after your death your children will disturb (them), so that they will not make the year three hundred and sixty four days only, and for this reason they will go wrong as to the new moons ["new months"] and seasons and Sabbaths and festivals, and they will eat all kinds of blood with all kinds of flesh.

The Holy Hebrew Solar Calendar was replaced by the Hellenist in 167 BC with the Lunar Calendar. The Hellenist took over the temple from the priesthood in charge at that time. The Hellenist were a secret society that consisted of mainly the wealthy. This event is what lead to the Civil Hebrew Calendar.

Now therefore why do you change your tune when it comes to new months and rather prefer to keep calling them new moons? And why do you deny the fact that the current JEWISH Lunisolar calendar is three hundred and fifty-four days in a normal year?

365.25 - 354 = 11.25 days

The Jewish Lunisolar calendar is now off by more than eleven days just as I said. And for the same reason they must add a thirteenth month seven times in nineteen years. This breaks the commandment to put a hedge around the month of Abib so that it does not wander from its appointed time, (Deuteronomy 16:1 - HSN#8104 shamar - "to hedge about"). :)

CherubRam

That is not what I said, in fact, what I said was that the length of the year was NOT changed at Golgotha, (the number of minutes it takes for the earth to complete one revolution upon its axis which is now no longer an exact eighteen hours of eighty minutes nor twenty-four hours of sixty minutes but rather just under that number of minutes) while the length of the day was indeed changed at Golgotha, (there are still the same number of minutes in a revolution of the earth around the sun but not the same number of minutes in a day). This is exactly what might happen with a wobble in the axial tilt of the planet, that is, enough to be considered a minor pole shift, (as I also said happened at Golgotha). I will highlight in yellow from your own quotes what the author of Jubilees has written because it is perfectly clear from that writing that the cycle of the moon was ten days shorter than the year, (before Golgotha). I will also highlight in yellow your own words confirming that you make it clear that you also believe his statement:

You also make it clear that you agree with the author of Jubilees that the year was three hundred and sixty-four days complete:

Now therefore why do you change your tune when it comes to new months and rather prefer to keep calling them new moons? And why do you deny the fact that the current JEWISH Lunisolar calendar is three hundred and fifty-four days in a normal year?

365.25 - 354 = 11.25 days

The Jewish Lunisolar calendar is now off by more than eleven days just as I said. And for the same reason they must add a thirteenth month seven times in nineteen years. This breaks the commandment to put a hedge around the month of Abib so that it does not wander from its appointed time, (Deuteronomy 16:1 - HSN#8104 shamar - "to hedge about"). :)

All of the "CALENDARS" are off. Even so, not one day of time has been lost by tracking the movements of the stars.

iouae

Is there anywhere in the Bible telling one to sight the crescent to tell the new moon?

The example of David knowing the next day would be new moon where he would miss sitting at Saul's table, seems to suggest the opposite.

OCTOBER23

CHERUBGUY,

JUBILEE YEAR FOR THE ISRAELITES. ........

IF THE SHMETAH YEAR ENDS AND JUBILEE STARTS AND IS PART OF THE SHMETAH

AND THE SHMETAH YEAR IS 2015 ,

WHEN DOES THE JUBILEE YEAR START.

And is their a War coming because of the 4 blood moons ?

daqq

Is there anywhere in the Bible telling one to sight the crescent to tell the new moon?

The example of David knowing the next day would be new moon where he would miss sitting at Saul's table, seems to suggest the opposite.

Yes, the passage does seem to suggest the opposite and, no, there is no commandment to sight a crescent moon or any fraction of a sliver thereof. It is not "new moon" but rather "new month", (chodesh or rosh chodesh) and there is different terminology used for the moon, for example, Genesis 37:9 and Deuteronomy 4:19 use HSN#3394 "yareach", (the moon) from HSN#3391 "yarach" which is a lunation period refering to man and not the calendar, (i.e. womankind, "three lunations", as in Exodus 2:2) and yareach is likely from where comes the name of the city called Jericho, (Yriych-ow) which was not to be rebuilt after YHWH destroyed it through Yhoshua and the sons of Yisrael. :)

CHERUBGUY,

JUBILEE YEAR FOR THE ISRAELITES. ........

IF THE SHMETAH YEAR ENDS AND JUBILEE STARTS AND IS PART OF THE SHMETAH

AND THE SHMETAH YEAR IS 2015 ,

WHEN DOES THE JUBILEE YEAR START.

And is their a War coming because of the 4 blood moons ?

No one knows for sure.

Matthew 4:23-24 KJV
23. And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.
24. And his fame went throughout all Syria: and they brought unto him all sick people that were taken with divers diseases and torments, and those which were possessed with devils, and those which were lunatick, [GSN#4583 seleniazomai] and those that had the palsy; and he healed them.

Strong's Ref. #4583
Romanized seleniazomai
Pronounced sel-ay-nee-ad'-zom-ahee
middle voice or passive from a presumed derivative of GSN4582; to be moon-struck, i.e. crazy:
KJV--be a lunatic.

Strong's Ref. #4582
Romanized selene
Pronounced sel-ay'-nay
from selas (brilliancy; probably akin to the alternate of GSN0138, through the idea of attractiveness); the moon:
KJV--moon.

Lunatic moonstruck seleniazomenous blood moon Hageeites . . . :rotfl:

daqq

Before the year 2037 you will hear me say "there will be no more delay."

Let me guess, there was a slight low hum at first, then a woosh, then the sound of an electrical current flowing through your circuitry, and then this statement came spewing out because it was the only thing left in the databank. :crackup:

Why are you picking on John Hagee?

Every single one of the so-called four blood moons have been the typical coppery-red color of a typical total lunar eclipse despite all of the doctored bloody blood red photos which have flourished on the net. Therefore both Mark Biltz and John Hagee, (and the tag along money parasites like Irving Baxter) are false prophets fleecing the poor for a pair of expensive alligator shoes, private helicopters and jets, and a brand spanking new Jerusalem Prophecy college in downtown Jerusalem of below. :)