But now the righteousness of God without the ten commandments is manifested

Gurucam

What exactly are the keys to God's kingdom of heaven that were given to Peter/Satan?

What exactly are the keys to God's kingdom of heaven that were given to Peter/Satan?

Have you bothered to check for yourself, what exactly are the keys to God's kingdom of heaven that were given to Peter/Satan?

Matthew: 16 KJV N.T.
18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Can the keys to God's kingdom of heaven that were given to Peter/Satan be directly related to being 'converted'? To be converted is to cease being 'the dead' (the spiritually dead) by becoming spiritually aware (i.e. aware of or awakened to, one's own heart/spirit?

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

Isn't being 'converted' the same as 'saving of one's spirit' (i.e. saving of one spiritual body)?

If the answer to the above is yes, then the appointment of Peter/Satan is as follows:

1 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Why would one deny that Peter was Satan and his church is Jesus' Satanic church where 'the dead' are sent to become converted (awaken to/aware of their own spirits).

If one does not know the actual Jesus given mission of Peter and his church, how can Peter and his church help any of his church members to cease being 'the dead'.

If Peter does not succeed in saving the spirit of his members, who are only 'the dead', then they are not healed by Jesus. Then, 'the dead shall bury their dead'. That is, those who remain 'the dead' in Peter's church will be buried by their counterparts, inside the earth in hell with a more extreme Satan.

And clearly this is what happens to the followers in Peter church. They accept their plight of being buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan to wait indefinitely for (what is now) a long outstanding, supposed redemption.

Jesus instructed: 'let the dead bury their dead'

Matthew: 8 King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

'let the dead bury their dead' is Jesus instruction for those followers, in Peter's church, whose spirits were and are not saved.

Of course those whose spirit are save are healed by Jesus. They become Christians and differs in no way from Jesus Christ (except that he is Lord of all because he is the first to rise to heaven under the Christian system):

20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

Galatians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
4 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;
2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father

Those who become Christians differ in no other way from Jesus Christ. When they die, they rise in three days to be like angels in heaven, clad only in their spirit bodies. They go to the mansion in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for them:

35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Christians are not buried inside the earth in hell with Satan, together with their dead physical bodies, to wait indefinitely for someone or some entity, to come along and save them.

Those whose spirits are save are those who have become aware of and awakened to their own individual spirits (i.e. their spirit body). This means that while they are physically alive on earth they are aware of their own spirit bodies and they can function through their own spirit bodies.

When they die physically they can no longer function through their physical bodies and eventually, at all event, their physical bodies goes dust to dust. Their physical bodies simply biodegrades.

However their spirit bodies survive. And since they became aware of their spirit bodies, while they lived, they retain this awareness when their physically bodies die. Then they are able to rise out of their dead physical bodies, clad only in their spirit bodies.

If while they physically lived they also became Christians, then when they physically die and rise out of their dead physical bodies, clad only in their spirit bodies, Jesus, clad only in His Spirit body, comes to meet and receive them.

Then they rise to spirit heaven with Jesus, in three day, clad only in their spirit bodies, to be like angels in heaven. In three days after physical death, they go to the mansion in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for them.

There are those who rise to spirit heaven in three day after their physical death. These are the chosen few. They are the authentic N.T./spirit and Spirit/follow Jesus/Christian people.

Then there are those who after their physical death, are buried with their dead physical bodies, inside the earth, in hell with Satan for an uncertain, indefinite or possible permanent stay.

Which group do you choose for your self?

Please do not let foolish 'unawares' people teach you Christianity

Last edited:

genuineoriginal

14. these newly spiritually aware people have new instructions. They are instructed to covet, so as to serve in the newness of spirit/love.

15. these newly spiritually aware people are instructed to drop and transgress the 'thou shall not covert' commandment, so that they can serve in the newness of spirit/love.
There are ten commandments in the ten commandments.

If we apply your warped "logic" to the other commandments, we get the following:

"spiritually aware people" are instructed to transgress the 'thou shall not kill' and find someone to murder.
"spiritually aware people" are instructed to transgress the 'thou shall not commit adultery' and find someone to cuckold.
"spiritually aware people" are instructed to transgress the 'thou shall not steal' and find someone to rob.
"spiritually aware people" are instructed to transgress the 'thou shall not bear false witness against thy neighbor' and find an innocent person to send to prison by perjury.

You are deceived by your lusts, and are not led by the Spirit of God.

Gurucam

When and where is the day of the Lord Jesus?

When and where is the day of the Lord Jesus?

1 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

The day of the Lord Jesus is your judgment day. This is when Jesus has his day.

Hebrews: 9 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

After physical death every one is in the spirit realm. This is where Jesus has his day.

Satan Peter's church is supposed to awaken their charges (who are the dead) to their own spirits, so that they can serve their spirit and soweth to Spirit while the live on earth. Then they can adequately defend themselves in the spirit realm, before Jesus, when they die, physically:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

Galatians; 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

The day of the Lord Jesus is when Jesus meets and judges every member of the tribes of Israel, in the spirit realm after each of them physically dies.

Jesus is on his throne of glory in the spirit realm. It is in the spirit realm that Jesus judges the tribes of Israel, immediately after each of their physical death. This is when and where Jesus has his day.

35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Jesus' kingdom was not of this physical world. His kingdom is in the spirit realm.

John: 18 King James Version (KJV)
36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Jesus had no 'servants'/subjects to fight for him against the Jews, on earth. The Jews had the 'servants'/'subjects'. So they killed Jesus and persecuted Christians:

1 Thessalonians: 2:KJV N.T.
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

However in the spirit realm this is totally reversed. Jesus is very powerful in the spirit realm and most Jews are unaware in the spirit realm. While they live on earth, they esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments which are the laws of sin and spiritual death. When they physically die they are not spiritually aware. They are totally unaware in the spirit realm. They are the dead who bury each other.

Everyone goes to the spirit realm when they physically die. Therefore it is in the spirit realm that Jesus has his day with each person, immediately after his/her physical death.

Since 2000 odd years ago Jesus has been separating every one (after each of their physical death,) into his goats or sheep section and dispatching them accordingly:

Matthew: 25 KJV N.T.
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

The Jews are in a very sad position. They are unaware in the spirit realm after they physically die. They are simply dragged by their decomposing physical bodies to where ever their physical bodies goes. This is into the depths of earth, in hell with Satan.

Billions are not aware of these facts or do not believe these facts.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Jesus would not be concerned about human life on earth when he is prepared to sent people to hell on their judgment day.

Matthew: 10 King James Version (KJV)
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Preserving human life is the preoccupation of 'man', this is a thing of man not God.

Matthew: 16 KJV N.T.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Until God's kingdom of heaven comes to earth, Jesus is concerned about one's spirit life and not one's flesh life. The ten commandments were given to preserve human physical life among the Jews. Moses' preoccupation was with regulating and preserving human physical life.

The focus changed in Jesus' time. Jesus' preoccupation was and continue to be, with preserving the spirit lives of human, even if they loose their physical lives.

Matthew 16:25King James Version (KJV)
25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

Mark: 8 King James Version (KJV)
36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

. . . Of what value is 70 to 100 years of physical life on earth compared to one's eternal life?

One should use one's life on earth to earn eternal life and heaven, after one dies.

What ever killeth spiritual life/awareness must be thrown out.

9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death

Those who discern wisdom in the ten commandments must uphold those laws, so carry on. I will not engage you.

I am a tutor and governor to aspiring Christians and Christians.

The disciples did not make it to join Jesus on his throne. They all went about their respective righteousness's, leaving aside authentic Christianity:

Matthew: 19 KJV N.T.
28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Romans: 10 KJV N.T.
4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

Matthew: 21 KJV N.T.
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

The above says when we were in the flesh, the motion of sin which was by the 'thou shall not covet commandment' did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.

'Fruits onto death' are not 'fruits of God'. Bringing forth fruits onto death will earn one hell, not heaven.

The revelation goes further . . . now we are delivered from the 'thou shall not covet commandment' , that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of that law.

. . we now have justification to transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandments, because when one esteem, use, invoke and promote that commandment one bring forth only fruits onto death/children of the flesh:

39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

The parents of fruit onto death/children of the flesh and their children, will be cast out of God's kingdom of heaven

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Do not 'mess-with' the ten commandments, they are seriously flawed. They are the laws of sin, falling short of the glory of God, spiritual death and being buried inside the earth, in hell, with Satan.

Hebrews: 8 KJV N.T.
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Only men in the flesh hold the idea that physical life must be protected under an imagined law of God.

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.

The above say that when one is in the flesh, one is held under the law, (the thou shall not covet commandment) However when one is newly converted, one must be married to another (covet) so as to serve in the newness of spirit.

John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ

If truth came by Jesus, how can any thing that Moses gave be truth? Especially since the following says that Moses did not use great plainness of speech:

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
13 And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

Spiritually aware people know that life is eternal (i.e. one never actually dies).

Spiritually aware people know that Moses gave those laws simply as laws of the land for people who did not have a land.

The ten commandments were simply a tool, a school master for managing the Jews.

Moses in the law commanded us, that adulterers should be stoned. This is probably, 'the law in the law' that genuineoriginal is speaking about. Any other idea would have to come from an imagination on prohibited steroids

The ten commandments were given by Moses for managing 'the dead' until they become converted and healed by Jesus. No spiritually informed person has any regard for the dead. Even Jesus instructed 'let the dead bury their dead'. The dead are simply beating their own drum and singing their own song.

Today those laws are redundant for 'civilized' people, because in civilized countries there are laws of the land which operate through a far more evolved system:

John 8 King James Version (KJV)
1 Jesus went unto the mount of Olives.
2 And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them.
3 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,
4 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.
5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?

There are now more just and organized ways for determining 'adultery' and dealing with 'adulterers' instead of stoning one to death.

Seems that it was common and acceptable under Moses law, back then, for some to transgress the ten commandments, by stoning to death, another who had transgressed one of the ten commandments.

Clearly those people believed that Moses gave those laws for their implementation, use and administering, on their own people.

If you guys believe and hold the idea that one has the right to judge and punish another person according to the ten commandments, then, you have to accept that Hitler had that same right to judge and punish Jews (for killing Jesus) by way of the Holocaust. Are you prepared to give onto others what you take for yourself?

Arbitrary judgment and cruel punishment have been replaced by a much more informed and modern justice system, in 'civilized' countries . . . even though at every forum, justice by man, is indeed 'blind' (flawed).

Drop the old and embrace the new. Drop the ten commandments and come up to spirit and Spirit. Come up to betterment.

Hebrews: 8 KJV N.T.
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

Jesus has freed humans from that flawed first covenant:

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The above say that when one is in the flesh (i.e. when one is 'the dead'), one is held under the law, (the thou shall not covet commandment). However when one is newly converted, one must be married to another one. One must leave one's old spouse/sexual partner and go with a new spouse/different sexual partner.

There are new and different instructions for a (newly) converted person. When one is converted one is no longer held under the 'thou shall not covet' commandments. One is dead to and delivered from that commandment. A newly converted person must covet, so as to serve in the newness of spirit.

You might ask what is the big deal?

The big deal is when you esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the 'thou shall not covet' commandment, you bring forth only fruits on to death. In this case these are children of the flesh, like Ishmael.

On the other hand when you covet so as to serve spirit (your own spirit) you stop bringing forth fruits onto death/children of the flesh and start bringing forth only fruits onto God. In this case these are children of God, like Isaac.

Children of the flesh, their parents and their children will be cast out. They are not heirs to God's kingdom of heaven, together with children of God.

30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Luke: 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Is this enough reason for you to become converted and totally drop and transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandments so as to serve your spirit, freely, liberally and with justification?

Matthew: 21 KJV N.T.
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The path to Christian salvation and deliverance to God's kingdom of heaven in the mansion in God's house which Jesus when ahead to prepare for Christians is as follows:

'The dead' must become 'converted'. That is 'the dead' must become awakened to/aware of, his own heart/spirit.

Then he/she must serve his own spirit while he also simultaneously soweth to the Holy Spirit.

The Spirit of Jesus, as discerned within your own heart/spirit enables you to serve your own spirit in harmony with the Holy Spirit.

All you have to do is become converted so that you can search your own heart to discern precisely what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for you to know, pray for, say and do. Then be led into all your works, in real time, all the time, by this information and guidance.

And you must transgress the ten commandments in order to do the above. You must transgress the ten commandments in order to serve your own spirit in harmony with the Holy Spirit. That is, you must transgress the ten commandments so as to unconditionally obey precisely what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for you to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned within your own heart/spirit.

The is how one has faith in and believe Jesus. Any thing else and you are simply bluffing and/or bamboozling Jesus. And he knows the truth.

If you are not freely transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve your spirit, in harmony with the Holy Spirit you are not Christian. You are a make-believe (fake) Christian.

What the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for you to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned within your own heart/spirit is a perfect amalgam of 1. the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs desires and aspirations that are the fabric of each person's own heart/spirit and 2. the will or Spirit of God.

This means that what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for you to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned within your own heart/spirit is like dna. It is unique for each person. This is individual precise information and guidance from the Spirit of Jesus. One can get this information and guidance only by searching one's own heart/spirit.

This is totally different from generalized information and guidance (like the ten commandments) that are given to 'the dead'. 'The dead' cannot have individualized tailor made information and guidance from the Spirit 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus. The is because 'the dead' cannot search his own heart/spirit because his heart/spirit is waxed gross/covered over. He is not converted. He is not awakened to or aware of his own heart/spirit.

'the dead' must remain under generalized (one size fit all) information and guidance, like the ten commandments until they become converted and access totally individualized and personalize information and guidance from the Spirit of Jesus through their no longer waxed gross' hearts/spirits.

The above is the only path to Christianity and only the Christian life style.

Do not let spiritually dead people feed you nonsense. They could not tell you what I am telling you. They could discern wisdom in, know and delight in, only in the ten commandments. This is the upper limit of their unawareness (their lacking spiritual awareness).

Last edited:

Gurucam

Christianity has two anchors:

1. One must serve one's own spirit:

2. one must soweth to the Holy Spirit.

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

However in order to do those two things 'the dead' must first become 'converted' and discern the folly that are ten commandments and drop them.

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Only 'converted' people are given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

The dead are healed by Jesus, when they cease being the dead and totally drop the ten commandments and become Christians:

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

Serving your own spirit in harmony with the Holy Spirit is a very intricate thing. This is accomplished by adapting the following:

26 Likewise the Spirit(of Jesus) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

1. 'groanings which cannot be uttered' relate directly to things of and in, one's own heart/spirit. This is directly linked to 'serving in the newness of spirit'.

2. 'the will of God' is the Holy Spirit. This is linked directly to 'soweth to Spirit'

The Spirit of Jesus perfectly amalgamates the above two things and comes up with what He has in mind for each Christian/Saint to know, pray for, say and do.

And he that searches his own heart/spirit can come to know precisely what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for him to know, pray for, say and do.

Of course 'the dead must be converted in order to search and access any thing through his own heart/spirit.

One who can discern within his own heart and materially do, precisely what Spirit of Jesus has in mind for him to know, pray for, say and do, even if he has to transgress the ten commandments, becomes a Saint/Christian.

This is the only path/way to being Christian.

The physical path was put together by the physical, 'seen', earthly, flesh and blood, temporal, son of man Jesus (who is not the Lord in and from heaven).

The actual basis of Christianity is anchored only on the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Jesus Who is the Lord in and from, heaven.

Last edited:

Gurucam

When humans on earth, serve their own spirits and soweth to Spirit, in perfect harmony, they bring God's kingdom of heaven to the surface of earth.

This is how God's will, as it is in heaven, become done on the surface of earth:

Matthew: 6 King James Version (KJV)
10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

This has absolutely nothing to do with the ten commandments. In fact this opposes the ten commandments.

Christianity is totally about having God's will as it is in heaven done on the surface of earth.

Gurucam

The kingdom of God is within your heart. How else can God's kingdom come to (expression and materialization) on earth if not when humans serve their own spirits in harmony with the Holy Spirit?

How else can God's will be done on earth?

Luke 17 King James Version (KJV)
20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Last edited:

Gurucam

There are two covenants which relate directly to two different Jerusalems.

One Jerusalem is of earth, i.e. on the surface of earth. This Jerusalem is the preoccupation of the Jews and other people who discern wisdom in, esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments.

The other Jerusalem is in spirit heaven. This Jerusalem is the preoccupation of Christians (the chosen few). These are people who transgress the ten commandments so as to serve their own individual hearts/spirits in harmony with the Holy Spirit.

24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; (1.) the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
26 (2.) But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

People under the first covenant bring forth only fruits onto death. These include children of the flesh, like Ishmael.

People under the second bring forth only fruits onto God. This include children of God, like Isaac.

Are you guys still going to say and promote that the 'gospel of circumcision' and the 'gospel of un-circumcision' are the same, as you were corruptly conditioned to believe?

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;

Do you guys still foolishly believe that Peter's commission and Paul's commission are the same?

Do you guys still live in foolish-ville with people who are always available to be fooled-up and live to be fooled-up.

Last edited:

CherubRam

Moses laws had to do with the priesthood, the festivals, and the sacrifices. God's laws has to do with the Sabbath and morals.

Which moral command do you think was done away with? Show us the scripture?

Gurucam

Peter got his commission from the physical, 'seen', earthly, flesh and blood, temporal son of man Jesus who is not the Lord from and in heaven.

Paul got his commission from the Spirit, 'not seen', eternal, Son of God Jesus Who is the Lord from and in, heaven:

Gurucam

Moses laws had to do with the priesthood, the festivals, and the sacrifices. God's laws has to do with the Sabbath and morals.

I do not talk or know about any 'moral command'. I never talked about a 'moral command' being done away with. Where is 'moral command' mentioned? Did you make-up that slogan?

Also who is 'us'? If you have a question, you have a question. Who is 'us'?

If you are asking about the 'thou shall not covet commandment', the Holy KJV N.T. says that 'converted' people are 'dead to' and 'deliver from' that commandment so that they can transgress it so as to serve in the newness of spirit.

The above was divinely instructed because, when one obey the above instruction, one stops bring forth children of the flesh (like Ishmael) and starts bringing forth children of God (like Isaac).

At no event, time or place do children of the flesh inherit God's kingdom of heaven, together with children of God.

Isn't the above enough divine reason to covet so as to stops bring forth children of the flesh (like Ishmael) and start bringing forth children of God (like Isaac)?:

Romans:7 KJV N.T.

It is very clear in the above that the law that one is 'dead to' and 'delivered from' is the 'thou shall not covet commandment'.

And the 'thou shall not covet commandment' killeth' (i.e. makes previously spiritually aware people, 'the dead').:

8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead.
9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

In the above revelation, "the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death" is 'the thou shall not covet commandment'.

The sad fact is that the 'the thou shall not covet commandment', killeth (i.e. makes previously spiritually aware people, 'the dead')

And the other sad and related fact is that 'the dead' bring forth 'the dead'

The 'thou shall not covet commandments' is a further curse because those who esteem, use, invoke and promote it bring forth only fruits on to death/children of the flesh/'the dead' . . . and no fruits onto God/children of God.

Also, the 'thou shall not covet commandments' is a second curse because it killeth (bring spiritual death to) those who esteem, use, invoke and promote it.

For the above reasons the first covenant (the ten commandments) was and continued to be flawed.

And because the first covenant (the ten commandments) was a curse and it was flawed, it was 'done away with' and replaced by a new covenant, that is without the ten commandments.

There is yet another curse attached to the ten commandments:

The 'thou shall not covet commandment' killeth'. That is, the 'thou shall not covet commandment' makes previously spiritually aware people, 'the dead' and this gives rise to a third curse:

'The dead' cannot and do not follow Jesus. And He will not help 'the dead'. Jesus' instruction with respect to 'the dead' is, 'let the dead bury their dead':

Last edited:

Gurucam

8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

CherubRam, Here is Christianity 101.

Clearly you were not aware of the following:

In the above revelation, "the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death" is 'the thou shall not covet commandment'.

Also in the above 'I died' is to die spiritually. This is to become 'the dead'.

Jesus had and has no regard for 'the dead'. Jesus instruction to aspiring Christians is, 'follow me and let the dead bury their dead':

Think not that Jesus came to join together those who follow him and 'the dead'. Jesus came to put a sword of separation between those who follow him and 'the dead'

(those who follow Jesus are Christians. 'the dead' are those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments in any way):

Matthew: 10 King James Version (KJV)
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

A Christian cannot be and is not one who esteem, use, invoke and promote the 'thou shall not covet' commandment because that commandment killeth (makes people 'the dead') and . . . according to Jesus' instruction, 'the dead' are not given to follow him (i.e.Jesus). According to Jesus' instruction, 'the dead' are given to bury each other'

A billion strong traditional Christians are esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the 'thou shall not covet' commandment in some way or the other. If per chance, they were not 'the dead' before, by esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the 'thou shall not covet' they are killed spiritually. They become 'the dead'.

Clearly a billion strong traditional Christians never took Christianity 101. Instead they took Folly 101. Their professor was a false prophet and/or an unawares false spying brethren who cunningly or other wise, misled and deceived them into believing that Folly 101 is Christianity 101.

How else can this serious predicament (where a billion people are misled and deceived) be explained? . . . and the result is:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Because:

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

People do not know scriptures because they are deceived by false prophets and unawares false spying brethren (and there are many false prophets and unawares false spying brethren, compared to the chosen few):

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Galatians: 2 King James Version (KJV)
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

Clearly there must be millions of false prophets and/or unawares false spying brethren within the core and general leadership of the billion strong traditional Christians . . . all of them boldly, foolishly and self-righteously deceiving the many who innocently come to them seeking truth.

Clearly these false prophets and/or unawares false spying brethren are in a big time feeding frenzy in traditional Christianity, through tithes and offerings. Clearly they are not in any divine or other calling. They are not spiritually actualized. These are the pastors, priests bishops etc who lead and teaches the billion strong traditional Christians.

They are 'the dead' who have been in some way conditioned and trained, intellectually, by more seriously 'spiritually dead leader', with false antichrist doctrines. They are simply doing a job. They are millions of graduates sent forth to cunningly, covertly and 'any which way' recruit followers for the antichrist, from among innocent and unsuspecting aspiring Christians.

These millions of priests, pastors bishops etc. in the billion strong traditional Christianity are constructively returning their charges to esteeming, using, invoking and promoting the 'thou shall not covet commandment.

The simply fact is that 'the thou shall not covet commandments' which was ordained to life, was found to be unto death:

By doing the above, these millions of priests, pastors bishops etc. of traditional Christianity are keeping their charges as 'the dead' or converting their charges to being 'the dead'. And fooling their charges into believing that they are following Jesus.

The above is the very sad and seriously bad state of the billion strong traditional Christians.

. . . of course some priests, pastors bishops etc. are doing this job unwittingly. They are simply foolish but self-righteous. However, do not be deceived, this does not change the out come for these priests, pastors bishops etc. or their charges. God is not mocked.

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)

Those who embrace, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the 'thou shall not covet commandment' are kept 'the dead' or made 'the dead'. This commandment simply killeth spiritual awareness.

'The dead' means dead to one's own spirit or not converted. This means that 'the dead' are only in the flesh. They are aware of only their flesh/physical side. They are dead to their spirit side.

This means that those who embrace, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the 'thou shall not covet commandment', in any way, are 'the dead' and they can soweth only to flesh and reap corruption.

Those who embrace, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the 'thou shall not covet commandment', in any way cannot be and are not those who soweth to Spirit and real eternal life.

The 'thou shall not covet commandment' is a very serious and terminal curse in very many ways. It is totally done away with for those who are converted and onto Christ. This is the message in:

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

The ten commandments were intact until Jesus came, then it was totally done-away-with for those who became converted and healed by Jesus:

The ten commandments remained intact for 'the dead'. 'The dead' are those who were not converted and did not seek conversion.

At any event and all events, the ten commandments remained a one way passage to sin, falling short of the glory of God, spiritual death and burial inside the earth, in hell, with Satan.

The above is the Christian position.

Last edited:

CherubRam

Paul preached to the Gentiles who did not have the written law, but who were keeping it anyway.

Romans 2:14
For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:

So what is the bottom line of what Paul is preaching? It is this:

Romans 3:31
Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

A grace period was given to the Gentiles who did not have the written law. Most importantly is what Christ says about the law:

Matthew 5:17
“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

Joshua copied the laws of Moses onto stone also.

Joshua 8:32
There, in the presence of the Israelites, Joshua copied on stones the law of Moses, which he had written.

2 Corinthians 3:7
[ The Glory of the New Covenant ] Now if the ministry that brought death, which was engraved in letters on stone, came with glory, so that the Israelites could not look steadily at the face of Moses because of its glory, fading though it was,…

In regards to "Ministry of The Spirit." What that means is that you keep God's commandments, not because they are written in stone and are law, but because they are written in your heart; and you keep them for the love of God and your fellow man - because it is the right thing to do. "The ministry that brought death" is the Mosaic laws of the priesthood, not God's commandments.

2 Corinthians 3:3
You show that you are a letter from Christ, the result of our ministry, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts.

2 Corinthians 3:8
will not the ministry of the Spirit be even more glorious?

Deuteronomy 31:26
Take this book of the law, and put it in the side of the ark of the covenant of the LORD your God, that it may be there for a witness against thee.
Not the commandments written in stone. There are two sets of laws, God's commandment laws, and the priestly Levitical law.

Romans 10:4
Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)

4 For Christ is the end[a] of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes.

Footnotes: a. Romans 10:4 Or goal

Matthew 5:17
“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

The commandments and good works have not been done away with. All Paul is getting at is that you cannot buy your way into heaven just by keeping the commandments and good works. Evil people can keep the law and do good works. Such people have even been known to hide among us.

Matthew 5:18
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Ephesians 2:10
For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

Ephesians 4:12
to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up

Romans 3:31
Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law. (Written in regards to the commandments.)

Romans 6:15
What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid. (Written in regards to the Mosaic laws.)

Romans 7:7
What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet. (Written in regards to the commandments.)

Matthew 5:19
Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of the commandments and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches the commandments will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

When Christ or the disciples spoke against the laws, they were speaking of the Levitical laws of the priesthood. The priesthood laws are what also governed the festivals, offerings, and sacrifices. Christ and the disciples always spoke favorably of God's commandment laws.

Gurucam

CherubRam,

If you discern wisdom in the ten commandments, even in the slightest manner you are obliged to uphold all the ten commandments perfectly.

Apparently you discern wisdom in the ten commandments, so carry on. Fulfill your obligation.

No one can deny you that right.

I will not engage you.

However, I would suggest that you do not use scriptures willy-nilly.

The Holy KJV N.T. instructs those who are 'the dead' to become 'converted', drop and transgress the ten commandments so as to serve their own individual spirit in harmony with the Holy Spirit.

Also the Holy KJV N.T. say that the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven will not be found in any thing before 2000 odd years ago, i.e., before the advent of Jesus physically on earth.

The mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven will not be found in the Old Testament or in ten commandments, etc..

Also these mysteries will not be found every where in the Holy KJV N.T.. The mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven will be found only in those deliveries which Jesus made privately to only the disciples. And this is directly related and linked, to being 'converted' and healed by Jesus:

Colossians 1 King James Version (KJV)
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

You cannot go to or inherit, God's kingdom of heaven if you are not given to know and do not know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

And you cannot be given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven if you are not converted and drop and transgress the ten commandments so as to serve your own spirit in harmony of the Holy Spirit.

Jesus heals one by enabling one to serve one's own spirit in perfect harmony with the Holy Spirit, by operating through His (Jesus') Spirit as discerned through one's own heart/spirit.

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

CherubRam, you are corrupting Christianity.

Last edited:

CherubRam

CherubRam,

If you discern wisdom in the ten commandments, even in the slightest manner you are obliged to uphold all the ten commandments perfectly.

Apparently you discern wisdom in the ten commandments, so carry on. Fulfill your obligation.

No one can deny you that right.

I will not engage you.

However, I would suggest that you do not use scriptures willy-nilly.

The Holy KJV N.T. instructs those who are 'the dead' to become 'converted', drop and transgress the ten commandments so as to serve their own individual spirit in harmony with the Holy Spirit.

Also the Holy KJV N.T. say that the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven will not be found in any thing before 2000 odd years ago, i.e., before the advent of Jesus physically on earth.

The mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven will not be found in the Old Testament or in ten commandments, etc..

Also these mysteries will not be found every where in the Holy KJV N.T.. The mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven will be found only in those deliveries which Jesus made privately to only the disciples. And this is directly related and linked, to being 'converted' and healed by Jesus:

Colossians 1 King James Version (KJV)
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

You cannot go to or inherit, God's kingdom of heaven if you are not given to know and do not know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

And you cannot be given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven if you are not converted and drop and transgress the ten commandments so as to serve your own spirit in harmony of the Holy Spirit.

Jesus heals one by enabling one to serve one's own spirit in perfect harmony with the Holy Spirit, by operating through His (Jesus') Spirit as discerned through one's own heart/spirit.

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

CherubRam, you are corrupting Christianity.

You are making things up as you go. A person is obligated in keeping the whole law if they are circumcised according to the Old Covenant. PS. There is covenant and non-covenant circumcisions. Under the New Covenant we are obligated to keep only the Sabbath and moral commands of God.

Gurucam

You have made-up the above. And you are pretending that those are Christian things. If those things are supported by revelations in the Holy KJV N.T., please provide the clear revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. that say the above . . . i.e. without providing your or anyone else, 'interpretations'.

. . . you dare accuse others of making-up things. All your ideas (offered so far) are your own righteousness and not the righteousness of God as confirmed and defined in the Holy KJV N.T.. You are simply making-up things to suit your fancy and comfort and claiming that they are from scriptures.

You are the worse . . . you are a serious danger to aspiring Christians who are trying to be the chosen few.

Matthew 7:3-5King James Version (KJV)
3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Do you have a sexual and/or procreating mate trapped in a spiritless/loveless union with you, by you invoking the 'thou shall not covet commandment' on your mate?

If you justify sex and sexual procreation by esteeming, using, invoking and promoting the 'thou shall not covet' commandment, your sexual act is spiritless/loveless. It is purely of the flesh and at all events, you bring forth only children of the flesh and no children of God.

At all events the above is precisely and literally what the following says:

The the law mentioned above is about marriage, sexual procreation, children and the 'thou shall not covet commandments'. It has nothing to do with 'the priesthood, the festivals, and the sacrifices, as you are trying to suggest and 'sell', as a false prophet who came in Jesus' name.

The law in the revelation above is the 'thou shall not covet' commandments. The revelation above says that one who can serve in the newness of spirit (a converted person) is dead to' an 'delivered from' the 'thou shall not covet commandment' so that he/she can covet so as to serve in the newness of spirit.

You have been fooled-up all your life and this keeps or makes you 'the dead' and dead to truth.

You would obviously try to distort the above revelation, especially if you have off-springs . . . because, obviously, those would have been bought forth under the 'thou shall not covet', flesh management commandment.

. . . you must hate the Holy KJV N.T. simply because it brought or has, truth. This was also Paul's predicament:

Galatians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.
6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.
5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.
6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.
19 My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you,
16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
20 I desire to be present with you now, and to change my voice; for I stand in doubt of you.
21 Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law?
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.

Those two boys were born under two different covenants as follows:

24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; (1.) the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
26 (2.) But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Only children of the flesh are born to parents who esteem, use, invoke and promote the covenant from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.

Only children of promise/children of Spirit/children of God are born to parents who esteem, use, invoke and promote the covenant related to Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Can there be any doubt that the first covenant is the thou shall not covet commandments.

Can there be any doubt that the second covenant is the 'transgress the first covenant, so as to serve your own spirit/love in harmony with the Holy Spirit. And so be delivered into the mansion in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for Christians:

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Moses made no such provision for his followers. In fact before the advent of Jesus, the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven were not known to those people.

. . . do not be a bold, self-righteous, big time false prophet who came, falsely, in the name of Christianity . . . so as to deceive innocent aspiring Christians who are simply seeking truth so they will not err and be among the chosen few. .

Last edited:

Gurucam

CherubRam . . you must hate the Holy KJV N.T. simply because it brought or has, truth

CherubRam . . you must hate the Holy KJV N.T. simply because it brought or has, truth

CherubRam . . you must hate the Holy KJV N.T. simply because it brought or has, truth and Moses and the O/T. did not bring truth and does not have truth.

John 1 King James Version
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ

The following is very plain, simple and straightforward:

The topic and the law mentioned above are marriage, sexual procreation, children and the 'thou shall not covet commandment'.

In the above, the topic and law have nothing to do with 'the priesthood, the festivals, and the sacrifices, as you are trying to suggest and 'sell', as a false prophet who came in Jesus' name.

In the above revelation, the law is plainly and precisely, one of the ten commandments, i.e. the 'thou shall not covet' commandments. And it is 'done away with' for those who can serve in the newness of spirit.

Indeed, the law in the revelation above is the 'thou shall not covet' commandments. The revelation is saying the 'thou shall not covet commandment' is 'done away with' for those who can serve in the newness of Spirit.

One who can serve in the newness of spirit is a newly converted person:

The revelation (Romans: 7 verses: 4 to 7) above says that one who can serve in the newness of spirit (a converted person) is 'dead to' and 'delivered from' the 'thou shall not covet commandment' so that he/she can covet so as to serve in the newness of spirit.

You have been fooled-up all your life and this keeps or makes you 'the dead' and dead to truth:

The commandment in the above is the 'thou shall not covet' commandments. Those who esteem, use, invoke and promote that commandment dies spiritually. They become 'the dead'. Jesus' instruction to aspiring Christians is, follow me and 'let the dead bury their dead'.

The typical traditional Christian do not know the above. They are simply foolish, blind followers of false prophets and unawares false spying brethren. However you are different, you posture like a know-it-all and you are just as foolish or even more foolish.

You have been fooled into believing that the 'thou shall not covet' is a law from God. It is not. It was simply given by Moses for temporal use by the dead, until they become converted and are given to know truth. Then they can, must and will throw out and transgress that commandment, so as to serve in the newness of spirit.

Moses lied by omission and fooled-up the Jews about the ten commandments. Moses did not deliver or bring truth:

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
13 And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

You would obviously try to distort the above revelation, especially if you have off-springs . . . because, obviously, those would have been bought forth under the 'thou shall not covet', flesh management commandment. And according to the Holy KJV N.T., they would obviously be children of the flesh and not children of God.

Your defensiveness strongly suggest that you were brought forth by parents who esteemed, used, invoked and promoted the thou shall not covet commandment. According to the Holy KJV N.T. you would be a child of the flesh and not a child of God.

Cheruby . . . you must hate the Holy KJV N.T. simply because it brought or has, truth.

Do not corrupt and distort the Holy KJV N.T.. If you do you will enjoys a false sense of security while you live. However when you die you will experience the serious wrath of Jesus.

You must ask your self, where was the 'god' of the Jews when the holocaust befell them. Was Hitler more powerful than their god. Or did their god simply looked the other way? If you promote the ten commandments as a 'Christian thing', you may escape on earth, however you may have to face your own individual holocaust in the spirit realm, in Jesus' kingdom, when you die.

Your failure to discern and know that those who esteem, use, invoke and promote the 'thou shall not covet' commandments are 'the dead' is very serious. This is your folly but not forgivable:

'The dead' are not given to follow Jesus. They cannot be and are not Christians.

The above says that esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the 'thou shall not covet' commandments makes one 'the dead' and destroys any possibility of one becoming a Christian.

The dead cannot follow Jesus:

The following further supports the fact that the law, the ten commandments makes Christ of no effect to one and removes one from or denies one, grace:

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Of course in spite of the fact that the use of the 'thou shall not covert commandments makes one 'the dead', this would not stop corrupt CherubRam. He will try to sell you the false idea that 'the whole law', that one is circumcised under, (in the above) is not the ten commandments.

He will try to deceive you into believing that 'the whole law' of circumcision, is Moses laws that had to do with the priesthood, the festivals, and the sacrifices. And not what he called God's law (i.e. the ten commandments.)

What indeed is the whole law of circumcision, if it is not the whole law or the whole ten commandments?

Do not buy foolishness.

Beware of CherubRam, he is clearly a false prophet who came in Jesus name. He is simply (wittingly or unwittingly) serving the Jewish agenda, which is to undermine and destroy Jesus and Christianity.

1 Thessalonians: 2 KJV N.T.
For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

The Jews of old, killed Jesus and persecuted Christians because Jesus did away with the ten commandments for Christians.

CherubRam is continuing the old Jewish agenda. He is operating like an unaware, false brethren, i.e., as a spy among unsuspecting aspiring Christians.

This is very serious . . . because many (at least a billion) are called but few are chosen. The very great multitudes err and do not make it because they are deceived by false prophets and unawares false spying brethren . . . the likes of CherubRam.

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Galatians: 2 King James Version (KJV)
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:
(under the ten commandments).

. . . as smooth and cold as ice-cream you have the worse (i.e. 'the dead') among you and you naively and foolishly believe that they are good. I speak of the likes of CherubRam.

Last edited: