BREAKING: Putin's Economy Minister Ulyukayev detained over bribe allegation

Czar David

Russian law enforcement officials detained Economy Minister Alexei Ulyukayev on corruption charges linked to a $5 billion acquisition by state oil giant Rosneft, in a case that could lay bare the faultlines in President Vladimir Putin's inner circle.

Sorry for leaving a link for more, dont have much time

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Russian law enforcement officials detained Economy Minister Alexei Ulyukayev on corruption charges linked to a $5 billion acquisition by state oil giant Rosneft, in a case that could lay bare the faultlines in President Vladimir Putin's inner circle.

Sorry for leaving a link for more, dont have much time

It's only a matter of time before the American people find out that President Elect Donald Trump is in Vladimir Putin's "inner circle".

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
It's only a matter of time before the American people find out that President Elect Donald Trump is in Vladimir Putin's "inner circle".

Is this a guarantee or are you reading chicken bones, tea leaves? When we all find out that this phantom relationship doesn't exist and never has, will you recant? Didn't think so...you don't have to answer, my respose was simply rhetorical, everyone at TOL knows you never admit wrong or guilt, just demagogue more. :chuckle:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Is this a guarantee or are you reading chicken bones, tea leaves? When we all find out that this phantom relationship doesn't exist and never has, will you recant? Didn't think so...you don't have to answer, my respose was simply rhetorical, everyone at TOL knows you never admit wrong or guilt, just demagogue more. :chuckle:

I realize that you're in full Trump defense mode rocketman, with Trump not only picking GOP Establishment types for his administration, but openly homosexual ones as well.

How about instead of answering your post I just give you this picture to carry around, which pretty much fits your ideology when it comes to Donald Trump?

hear-see-speak-no-evil1.jpg

http://cdn2.sbnation.com/imported_assets/113969/hear-see-speak-no-evil1.jpg

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
I realize that you're in full Trump defense mode rocketman, with Trump not only picking GOP Establishment types for his administration, but openly homosexual ones as well.

It always come back to that old chestnut with you doesn't it....homosexuality that is. Your or any other person's notion that morality can be legislated in a free nation is absolutely futile. Other than changing the hearts of people, they need Jesus and you cannot force that on people either.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
It always come back to that old chestnut with you doesn't it....homosexuality that is. Your or any other person's notion that morality can be legislated in a free nation is absolutely futile. Other than changing the hearts of people, they need Jesus and you cannot force that on people either.

he's obsessed with homosexuality

in other news, scientists discover that water is wet :idunno:

speculation is that he's a moby - it fits

moby
An insidious and specialized type of left-wing troll who visits blogs and impersonates a conservative for the purpose of either spreading false rumors intended to sow dissension among conservative voters, or who purposely posts inflammatory and offensive comments for the purpose of discrediting the blog in question.

The term is derived from the name of the liberal musician Moby, who famously suggested in February of 2004 that left-wing activists engage in this type of subterfuge: “For example, you can go on all the pro-life chat rooms and say you’re an outraged right-wing voter and that you know that George Bush drove an ex-girlfriend to an abortion clinic and paid for her to get an abortion. Then you go to an anti-immigration Web site chat room and ask, ‘What’s all this about George Bush proposing amnesty for illegal aliens?’”

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=moby

do you find it interesting that he doesn't pretend to be a cop anymore?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I realize that you don't so much as flinch when it's pointed out that Donald Trump is pro LGBTQ, but others who thought he was pro traditional family values are.

BTW, what is the purpose of laws if it isn't to legislate someone's morality?

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

I realize that you don't so much as flinch when it's pointed out that Donald Trump is pro LGBTQ, but others who thought he was pro traditional family values are.

I have no such notion... I also know that the felon Hillary is a suppoter of the lgbt crowd so, with that established the question was which candidate will support the issues That I care about, and is not out promoting or even giving time to the lgbt crowd? Haven't heard a peep yet about any pro progressive liberal agenda item being supported by the president elect or his cabinet picks...really all that social nonsense is not even on the radar but, keep on beating your drum maybe someone is listening.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

I have no such notion... I also know that the felon Hillary is a suppoter of the lgbt crowd so, with that established the question was which candidate will support the issues That I care about, and is not out promoting or even giving time to the lgbt crowd? Haven't heard a peep yet about any pro progressive liberal agenda item being supported by the president elect or his cabinet picks...really all that social nonsense is not even on the radar but, keep on beating your drum maybe someone is listening.

Back to the 3 monkeys...

Actually the "social nonsense" is on the radar as the Republican Party Platform is probably the most conservative (i.e. pro traditional family values) that it's been in decades.

Emerging Republican Platform Goes Far to the Right
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/13/us/politics/republican-convention-issues.html?_r=0

Like you, secular humanist Donald Trump wants nothing to do with it.

BTW: I've been meaning to ask you:

You stated in an earlier post the following:

...Your or any other person's notion that morality can be legislated in a free nation is absolutely futile. Other than changing the hearts of people, they need Jesus and you cannot force that on people either.

What is the purpose of laws if it isn't to legislate someone's morality?