Boy Scouts execs vote to allow homo scout leaders

resodko

BANNED
Banned
good to see ya artie :wave2:

be sure to clean up your mess when you sober up, mkay?

37902_o.gif

Arthur Brain

good to see ya artie :wave2:

be sure to clean up your mess when you sober up, mkay?

37902_o.gif

Well, wish I could say the same but it'll likely not be long before you flame out again over your obsession with TH. Have fun with your projection et al in the meantime.

:e4e:

kiwimacahau

So obviously you either do not know the difference or think there is none, either position speaks volumes about your ignorance, Resodko. A homosexual has a relationship with an ADULT of the same sex; they, just like heterosexuals, are not interested in children. Moreover they are interested in being involved in a consensual relationship A paedophile has no mere interest in children of the same sex, they are interested in ALL children and they cannot have a consensual relationship.

I expect this answer will be ignored or glossed over. Oh, and BTW, I was not molested by any of my school-teachers.

kiwimacahau

So obviously you either do not know the difference or think there is none, either position speaks volumes about your ignorance, Resodko. A homosexual has a relationship with an ADULT of the same sex; they, just like heterosexuals, are not interested in sexual relations with children. Moreover they are interested in being involved in a consensual relationship. A paedophile has no mere interest in children of the same sex, they are interested in ALL children and they cannot have a consensual relationship.

I expect this answer will be ignored or glossed over. Oh, and BTW, I was not molested by any of my school-teachers.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
So obviously...

when you start off this way, it's likely that you're about to say something really really retarded

let's see how you do

you either do not know the difference

wrong

or think there is none

wrong again

but i'll bet that won't stop you from making a retarded conclusion based on your wrong presumptions

, either position speaks volumes about your ignorance, Resodko

dingdingdingdingding!

2104986548_c5121df468.jpg

congratulations!

you're a retard

. A homosexual has a relationship with an ADULT of the same sex;

fascinating

what's your definition of "ADULT"?

they, just like heterosexuals, are not interested in sexual relations with children.

what about teens?

Moreover they are interested in being involved in a consensual relationship.

and this is true for all homosexuals?

A paedophile has no mere interest in children of the same sex, they are interested in ALL children

then one would expect to find the same degree of abuse occurring in the girl scouts, right?

i suspect you're repressing memories of having been molested by your shop teachers, given your fixation on "tool and die" makers

bybee

Are you going to start hounding other posters again with your snide and patronizing comments?
Apparently you enjoy being banned?

Granite

Hall of Fame
The fact that you can't differentiate between the two speaks volumes.

From them, outside of marriage, all sex is abhorrent. So it really, really doesn't make difference to them what manner of sexual activity is being talked about--ultimately, they seem to think it's all pretty much the same (or at the very least equally bad). Preference, attraction, and consent make absolutely no difference to these people.