Boko Haram crisis: US deploys troops in Cameroon

PureX

He did declare a war that was unnecessary and tank the economy. So, that is not to say it wasn't unwarranted.
And it's also true that most of Obama's time in office has been spent trying to repair the damage left in the wake of the Bush administration. So if blame was being 'reflected back' on Bush, it was rightly so.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
They are still blaming President Bush for everything that goes wrong under President Obama!

And it's also true that most of Obama's time in office has been spent trying to repair the damage left in the wake of the Bush administration. So if blame was being 'reflected back' on Bush, it was rightly so.

:darwinsm:

:mock:purexcrement

bybee

I disagree with you.

Quetzal

I believe President Obama's record speaks for itself.
Why do you do this? I ask you to expand and cop out. Come on, why do you believe what PureX said it wrong? I am not agree/disagreeing, I just want to know what you think.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Q will not tell us (not an oversight) if muslims will just leave him alone. His silence is consent because he is not prepared to lie.

Make sure you watch bammy all the way to the end.

Obama war record

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He did declare a war that was unnecessary and tank the economy. So, that is not to say it wasn't unwarranted.

Your millennialism is showing. Do you want to know what really happened? Here is a clue. You won't get your answer from Rachel Madow, Jon Stewart, or that fag Anderson Cooper.