Bob Enyart is a great man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimi

docrob57 said:
I should add that the first time I saw his TV show I was horrified. But I kept watching and after a while I finally "got it." I do miss the TV show.

My favorite episodes where when he held the tomato hostage and when he fried the eagle eggs.

Haven't read all the way thru the posts, have to to shortly . .. Hubby came home early. OOH RAH!!! But another fav is the one where he had a woman caller who was saying that everything was from God, and everything was in His will and He would use it to His purposes. Bod asked her if God wanted that little girl raped, murdered and left beside the freeway in CA (cannot think of that poor child's name at themoment) and the caller said yes . . . STAND BY. . . Bob went nuts at her saying "You take that back! You take that back!" It was . . . words fail me. Great show.

docrob57

Rimi said:
Haven't read all the way thru the posts, have to to shortly . .. Hubby came home early. OOH RAH!!! But another fav is the one where he had a woman caller who was saying that everything was from God, and everything was in His will and He would use it to His purposes. Bod asked her if God wanted that little girl raped, murdered and left beside the freeway in CA (cannot think of that poor child's name at themoment) and the caller said yes . . . STAND BY. . . Bob went nuts at her saying "You take that back! You take that back!" It was . . . words fail me. Great show.

I missed that one. It does sound like a classic.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Rimi said:
Do you remember when a Christian caller named Sarah kept saying that we have to understand why the Palestinian terrorists shot that little 5-year-old Israeli girl in the head while she was in her bed? :madmad:

Christian Sarah Defends Terror
Wed. 5-1-02 #086

Sarah's call begins at 31:35.

But things really start to heat up at around 51:07.

51:36

Bob: Did Israel impose these curfews before the Palestinian suicide bombers started killing men, women, and children?

Sarah: Did the suicide bombers start killing people before Israel was harrassing the Arab lands?

Bob: Sarah, what you just said is despicable!

Sarah: What?

Bob: You just defended the terrorist attack!

Sarah:No, no, no...

Bob: Sarah, you're supposed to be a Christian, Sarah! You just defended the terrorist attack!! Of people killing children!! Sarah, shut up! Listen to me: A five-year-old girl was shot to death in her bed! And you said, "Did that start before the Jews were in the Palestinian lands?" You never utter one word of defense of terrorism, Sarah!

Sarah: I'm not defending it at all. At all! But there has to be a reason...

Bob:Don't say that!! Be quiet! Be quiet, Sarah! Listen to me: When people murder children, when people rape children, Sarah, you don't say, "There has to be a reason." You don't give a justification of any type for killing children!
:bang:

Rimi

AAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH.

I almost wish you'd not given the link, because now I'll have to listen. I think I've heard this before. Ah, man, but for his handling of it, it would probably ruin my day.

Rimi

Nother great show was about the homo who scooped pop in his purse. Hilarious. Listened to it on my drive to DC.

Status
Not open for further replies.