BLM on stage at Pro-Trump rally

WizardofOz

dear-racist-your-car-isiapanese-yourbeeriscerman-yourwatchiissweden-your-fashionis-french-5547801.png

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
You said "Black lives don't matter". That's not true.

Inferior to who or what? Are they inferior to blacks who are not criminals? Yes. Are they inferior to white pimps and murderers and rapists? Nope, they'll all scumbags. Color has nothing to do with it.

What are my symptoms of white guilt? Quote me.

I am not afraid to tell racist losers like you where to get off. You're an idiot if you are going to generalize all black people into some other subgroup. Being black is all they have in common with one another. Full stop.

Trust me, being white is the only thing you and I have in common.

I'm Samoan. Listen:
Average white people are superior to bad negroes.
Average negroes are superior to bad white people.

Welcome to the kindergarten exam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
http://ijr.com/the-declaration/2017...ly-happened-next-might-restore-faith-america/
Black Lives Matter Showed Up at Pro-Trump Rally. What Happened Next Might Restore Your Faith in America

In Washington, D.C., this past weekend, a pro-Trump rally took an unexpected turn of events — a Black Lives Matter spokesperson unexpectedly became a guest speaker.

When the Black Lives Matter activists arrived at the Trump rally to offer a counter-protest, things quickly got heated between the opposing groups, with activists shouting messages like “go home!”

However, Tommy Gunn, the organizer behind the “Mother of All Rallies” event, took a unique path to diffuse the situation — he gave his opponents the microphone.

NowThis News caught the moment on camera when Gunn is seen explaining his decision: “We're going to give you two minutes of our platform to put your message out. Now whether they disagree or agree with your message is irrelevant. It's the fact you have the right to have the message.”

:thumb: We need more of this.

Amen. It's a good sign. Let's hope others follow.