Black History Month

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
1920s KKK march in DC:

Ett7fULXMAICRLZ

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Nicely played. : )

Not gonna get into how Democrats morphed into Republicans and vice versa between then and now, but I think you know that already.

But - the Christians are still Christians, just MAGA Christians.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
So, we're celebrating black history month by celebrating how a white quarterback is the GOAT?

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Waiting on the libs to call Thomas Sowell and Morgan Freeman a couple of Uncle Toms.

This Charming Manc

That is one of the worst lies that you've told here on TOL and there are plenty of them to chose from.
You probably think that Hitler was a "Christian".

nah,

Those christian on the center and left think american right wing Christianity has gone completely nuts atm. Many people I know to be good and decent are believing things i know to abhorrent, vile and evil. I would never doubt there salvation and often would describe them as decent. But I find there politics very very out there.

People can be christian and believe the most evil and off things. Christians have committed atrocities, Christians are as capable of self deceit as the next man. So yes there were born again believers in the KKK, and even though I hate it and my head struggles with it, its a truth.

Last edited: