black fathers matter

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Name one "innocent one" who was purposely killed by the police. There are NONE!

You're an idiot to think that, anyone is :rolleyes:

It's one of the lies your kind tell yourself so you can continue in your prejudice.

Michael Brown got shot trying to take a gunfrom a cop's hane. He never had his handsup.

Treyvon made the mistake of trying to beat up an armed man. He got what he deserved. Same goes for the drug dealing thug who accidentally died in the back of a van. You attack a cop you get shot, regardless of your color. Please, go try it out yourself.

Well that's two black people. Any more examples?

I got scenarios that repeat their self quite often- a man surrendering and getting shot. A man doing nothing and getting shot. An unarmed man getting shot. A person in handcuffs getting shot.

Go bleed for your thugs somewhere else. Oh, and next time you need a cop, don't call them, lest you expose yourself as a hypocrite.

You're the hypocrite. A right nasty one, too. Go worship your murderous cops somewhere else, you mindless sheep :)

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Well that's two black people. Any more examples?

have you ever wondered about the people the cops have to deal with on a regular basis?
-have you ever wondered what it is like to be called pigs?
-have you ever wondered what it is like to be on camera dealing with difficult situation?
-to be yelled at and questioned as to what and why you are doing something?
-maybe it is time to start wondering

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
both are much better than obama and hillary is better that trump on race
Hillary will destroy the Supreme Court, and therefore the nation. Trump is a New Yorker and all races like him. and he likes all races. It's part of being a New Yorker. You should get a job at MSNBC - You spew out leftist propaganda as good as they do.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
have you ever wondered about the people the cops have to deal with on a regular basis?
-have you ever wondered what it is like to be called pigs?
-have you ever wondered what it is like to be on camera dealing with difficult situation?
-to be yelled at and questioned as to what and why you are doing something?
-maybe it is time to start wondering

Then find another job.
You're literally defending murderers because their job is tough.

And for that people can go cry me a river, commensurate to all those victim's loved ones.

Interplanner

Then find another job.
You're literally defending murderers because their job is tough.

And for that people can go cry me a river, commensurate to all those victim's loved ones.

There are 18x black on black deaths than cops on blacks because the Great Society Welfare state was trying to decimate the black population and make the miserably dependent.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Black unemployment under Obama is up 20%. 19.6 by what I read to be specific.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
so you can't connect the dots
-that is my job
-there are five dead cops in dallas because of that scumbag

LOL! That's coming from a fake phony conservative who "can't connect the dots" that his childish snotty dislike of Trump translates into a vote for the most evil,corrupt pathological liar to ever run for president. Connect THOSE dots Mr. "My Avatar Is A Picture Of A Sniveling Loser"

24yv3vp.jpg

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
-july 5- alton sterling shot by police
-july 6- philando castile shot by police
-july 7- obama in poland comments on shooting
-july 7- five cops killed in dallas

-do you need help connecting the dots?

-facebook timeline

-facebook-blacklivesmatter-

-checkout the gap in the timeline july6-8
-can you imagine what we missed there?

-it took some time to put this together
-it needed to be done
-we need to support the police
-blacklivesmatter is not going stop fanning the flames

chair

Embarrassing that the most powerful, rich, country in the world hasn't managed to deal with this huge social problem. This has been a problem for generations. Embarrassing.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Embarrassing that the most powerful, rich, country in the world hasn't managed to deal with this huge social problem. This has been a problem for generations. Embarrassing.

What's to deal with? A government can't stop hate-filled violent idiots from being hate-filled violent idiots, and that's what the Black Lives terrorist pigs are, hate-filled violent idiots. The only thing that can stop that are their own community neighbors.