Black Culture

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
How can a skin color have a culture. Thats STUPID. Many factors contribute to cultures, but skin color isn't one of them.

.....Everyone who is honest knows that there is a black culture that is distinct from the American culture at large.........
Only morons bite into that garbage. "Black Culture" is an excuse to be rude, loud mouthed, and mangle the English language.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
BLACK CULTURE

violence against whites:
Spoiler
16196c48429c98ac6db528450af6.jpeg

loudmouthed:
Spoiler
sverrett.jpg

chillin:
Spoiler
vanessa-yannick-black-figure-skaters.jpg

doing drugs:
Spoiler
1.jpg

ClimateSanity

How can a skin color have a culture. Thats STUPID. Many factors contribute to cultures, but skin color isn't one of them.

Only morons bite into that garbage. "Black Culture" is an excuse to be rude, loud mouthed, and mangle the English language.

Where did I say skin color contributed to culture? I didn't. I said black culture . It's called black because that's the color of the skin of most of its adherents and the color of those from whom it originated.

ClimateSanity

Did the opening sentence of his OP not give it away?

i.e. a white nationalist could have written the same article.

And then there's this term: "American culture".

Feel free to weigh in and explain what "American culture" is and why Blacks don't fit into it.

So if a white nationalist could have written the article does that mean only a white nationalist could? What he wrote is true and any American could have wrote it if they were brave and honest. White nationalists have an easy time writing such things because they don't have to worry about having their reputation ruined with the racist label.

As for American culture. It is many things including the opposite of what is detailed in the article . People who are American first and whatever ethnicity they claim last, strive to be the opposite of those traits.

Black Americans who fit that description are part of the American culture. If the shoe fits, wear it.

For those Americans, black or white, who fit the traits listed in that article are part of a sub culture known as black culture. They may be Americans, but their culture is not representative of American culture .

Hard pill to swallow I'm sure for those who defend that culture but it's your bed. Lay in the mess and don't make yourself feel better by calling me racist .

ClimateSanity

Personally"

I don't give a hoot about black culture, white culture schmature culture or any other……My parents came here fron Ireland and despite their poor education made a living and raised 6 freckled face, blond hair, imps. Mom and dad sent us to Catholic grammar schools and hi Schools———-we learned about our Irish heritage, British brutality, indigent servants etc.but that past was not the issue——getting ahead WAS.

But both mom and dad were Americans first, never heard about their miseries in Ireland, never heard about how hard it was here—-they plugged along and God bless them not one of the six kids turned out to be hoodlums, well I might be an exception , sort of…

Victimology is a powerful motivator——-both ways.

That's part of the reason the Irish are no longer a slum culture . They put victimology behind them and took responsibility for making a better life for tbeir families and communities.

The blacks were on the verge of doing that very thing until the 60's and guilty liberals decided to take over the role of father in the family and preached victimology 24/7/365.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
So if a white nationalist could have written the article does that mean only a white nationalist could?...

Duck+1.gif

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ZRPaA5_kDww/Tcp7tV4Y6vI/AAAAAAAADcw/uefpD6aVl8E/s1600/Duck+1.gif

As for American culture. It is many things including the opposite of what is detailed in the article . People who are American first and whatever ethnicity they claim last, strive to be the opposite of those traits.

Black Americans who fit that description are part of the American culture. If the shoe fits, wear it.

Sounds like you're backtracking.

Again, aside from agreeing with an article you say can only be written by a white nationalist, what makes me a racist in your eyes?

I just get the feeling that you embrace that Donald Trump/Alt-Right mindset that white Europeans were responsible for the greatness of America, not Judeo-Christian doctrine that was brought to America by devout Christians (who happened to be from Europe).

ClimateSanity

Walks like a duck quacks like a duck argument. Perhaps you are only looking at a small sample of the duck that normal Americans agree with? Just because I agree with a portion of what some people say and do, doesn't mean I agree with everything they say and do. If this portion I agree with from the author is the sum total of what it means to be white nationalist , then 80% of Americans are white nationalists including some blacks, Mexicans, Asians and every other ethnicity.

Ask some Korean shop owners in a typical,run down inner-city what they think of black culture. You will find they agree with this article 100% as well.

ClimateSanity

I don't accept the nonsense alt-right label invented by those on the left scared crap-less by the emerging forgotten American coming to drain the swamp.

This movement that you mislabeled does not credit white Europeans for the greatness of America. We credit judeao Christianity and the enlightenment and the rule of law that was established over time starting in Rome going all the way to the magna carta. We also credit Greece for the establishment of the Democratic republic. We also credit the founders for the establishment of inalienable rights.

In every country that is not founded on these ideas, you will find a country that is not great like America was and is slowly losing.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Walks like a duck quacks like a duck argument. Perhaps you are only looking at a small sample of the duck that normal Americans agree with?...

I didn't know that you spoke for "normal Americans". BTW, do these "normal Americans" say things like this?

The biggest difference between whites and blacks
Many people think that the biggest difference between the races is intelligence. But differences between the races go beyond that; whites with IQ's of 85 simply don't act like blacks.

If you would like to discuss the Alt Right movement and amongst other things it's central premise of racism, then please, let's do.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/9441/actual-conservatives-guide-alt-right-8-things-you-michael-knowles

If not...

the prosecution rests its case.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
This movement that you mislabeled does not credit white Europeans for the greatness of America. We credit judeao Christianity and the enlightenment and the rule of law that was established over time starting in Rome going all the way to the magna carta. We also credit Greece for the establishment of the Democratic republic. We also credit the founders for the establishment of inalienable rights.

This is a bold faced lie. Nowhere in Alt Right doctrine nor from their leader Donald Trump for that matter have I seen Judeo Christian doctrine given credit for the greatness of America. If you have that information available, I would love to see it.

BTW, the Founding Fathers believed in unalienable rights, not inalienable.

http://www.gemworld.com/USA-Unalienable.htm

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Feel free to weigh in and explain what "American culture" is and why Blacks don't fit into it.

Feel free to show where blacks fit into American culture, other than glorifying mob mentality and promoting white guilt. The black who fit into American culture are the one's who virtually emulate whites :rolleyes:

You all sell out American interests to pander to and gain approval of others- those who are hostile and indifferent to you, and who have SUPPORTED everything you report to be against. They applaud baker's losing their businesses, and police being sniped out, anon anon- and then they call you RACIST or any other such thing if you take up issue with it.

You are a cuckservative, hombre. Become familiar with that term :wave2:

ClimateSanity

Well if you want to be that picky - then...

It's "bald-faced lie," not "bold-faced lie."

http://grammarist.com/usage/bald-faced-boldface/
But these rights weren’t always “unalienable.” In early drafts of the Declaration — in the handwriting of its primary author, Thomas Jefferson, as well as another writer, John Adams — our rights were “inalienable.” The quote as inscribed on the Jefferson Memorial in the nation’s capital, also says “inalienable.”

English has changed since the founders of the United States used unalienable in the signed final draft of their 1776 Declaration of Independence (some earlier drafts and later copies have inalienable). Inalienable, which means exactly the same thing—both mean incapable of being transferred to another or others—is now the preferred form. Unalienable mainly appears in quotes of or references to the Declaration. Inalienable prevails everywhere else.

ClimateSanity

How come blacks can have a black culture, but if I want to celebrate white "culture" I am a racist. Just sayin'

There is a black culture because they have seperated themselves out from the larger American culture. You are simply American culture which is largely European in race and western civilization in way of life. There are intellectuals, blue collar workers, urbanites, rural, and many other peculiarities within the American culture. There is no white identity because whites in general, are not conscious of their race in most of their day to day lives. Is there some reason society should view you as separate because of your race? Those blacks who think they should be viewed as separate are indeed viewed as separate and therefore have developed their own unique culture.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
How come blacks can have a black culture, but if I want to celebrate white "culture" I am a racist. Just sayin'

There is a black culture because they have seperated themselves out from the larger American culture. You are simply American culture which is largely European in race and western civilization in way of life. There are intellectuals, blue collar workers, urbanites, rural, and many other peculiarities within the American culture. There is no white identity because whites in general, are not conscious of their race in most of their day to day lives. Is there some reason society should view you as separate because of your race? Those blacks who think they should be viewed as separate are indeed viewed as separate and therefore have developed their own unique culture.

That is one of the most stupid, ignorant posts I have ever read. You need to get your head straight.