Better watch your reputation!!!

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Lovejoy said:
I went and checked again. On the other site, I have 7465 points and only have the same number of green squares as Knight and the same number light up. All it says at that point is "3000+ Lovejoy has a reputation beyond repute!"
Is that the hocky site?

koban

aikido7 said:
Hey! TOL gave me a red square! Get it? A RED SQUARE! A red SQUARE! As in Moscow, Russia. Get it?

Actually, the first thing that comes to my mind is when they used to make lepers, untouchables and other examples of human debris pitch their tents in an area far from the main camp. You know--just to keep them separated so the rest of the tribe could remain, uh, pure.

That was just the way it was in those days. Clean and dirty, good and evil, black and white. A real comforting epistemological myth to be embedded in. At least you knew who your friends were and what the rules were. And you knew YOU were righteous. I mean, hey, didn't Yaweh Himself write all this stuff down for us to follow? It MUST be right then! (Don't tell me I stoned my son to death for talking back to me just because I wanted to!) Some things just have to be done. And we've always done it that way. Ask Abraham. Any God that suggests we axe our own son to appease Him is good enough for me.

So I guess I can deal with being a "red square" in the tribe's rating scale. In the meantime, I guess I can wander to and fro in this legalistic wilderness. I can wait for eventual deliverance, I guess.

Hey-- Maybe some cool guy will come along some day and show me that--red sqare or not--I am still loved by the grace of a God more awsomely loving than any human being could ever realize!

Yes you are!

But you're still a jerk!

Apologist

BANNED
Banned
The limitations aren't big enough. Kmoney picks on me regularly. I can't stay above 3000 because of him. :nono:

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Apologist said:
The limitations aren't big enough. Kmoney picks on me regularly. I can't stay above 3000 because of him. :nono:

And, when you go and say something stupid, some of the people who have higher reps than he does (mods) get you too.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
And for the record, I have neg-repped him at most 4-5 times. There are plenty of other people involved in keeping him below 3000.

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So? I don't care if anyone neg reps anyone else (including myself). It's a way of showing approval or disapproval of individual posts.

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My grandmother used to say, "It's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt." I think that adage suits Apologist's situation finely.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Apologist said:
That is 4-5 thousand rep. :nono:
No it's not douche. My neg rep counts for half of my rep number. The most I ever would have taken at one time is the one I did today for around 500.

Apologist

BANNED
Banned
kmoney said:
No it's not douche. My neg rep counts for half of my rep number. The most I ever would have taken at one time is the one I did today for around 500.

Between you and Granite, both who have pretty much decided only to neg rep me whenever possible, i have lost an easy 3-6 thousand rep. :noid:

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Apologist said:
That is 4-5 thousand rep. :nono:

lol.gif

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Apologist said:
Between you and Granite, both who have pretty much decided only to neg rep me whenever possible, i have lost an easy 3-6 thousand rep. :noid:
:baby: :baby:

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Apologist said:

I neg repped you just for whinning. Take it like a man!

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Apologist said:
Confound it, i quit! I demand a moderator give me a permanent banning.
Your rep is still way more :up: than :down: you big baby.