@ Ben Masada

daqq

The Golden Rule of Interpretation

When the plain sense of scripture makes perfect sense seek no other sense therefore take every word at its literal fundamental and axiomatic truth unless the immediate context studied in the light of other related passages clearly indicates otherwise.

@daq

And your "Golden Rule of Interpretation" matches the profile of Yhudas Sikarii. :dead:

John 6:62-64
62. What then if you should behold the Son of man ascending up where he was before?
63. It is the Spirit that makes alive; the flesh profits nothing: the words that I speak to you, they are Spirit, and they are Life.
64. But there are some of you that believe not. For Yeshua knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who it was that should betray him.

And who was it that did not believe Yeshua but betrayed him?
It was Yhudas Sakarii who sought only an earthly physical kingdom.
How is it that your Dr. teacher has not informed you concerning Sakarii?

Zechariah 11:12
12. And I said unto them, If you think it good, give me my price: [skariy] and if not, forbear. So they weighed for my price [skariy] thirty pieces of silver.

sakar - "price"
sakariy - "my price"

Yeshua forfeited the global physical empire which you so fervently desire:

John 18:36
36. Yeshua answered, My kingdom is not of this world; if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Yhudim: but now-hereafter my kingdom is not from this side [enteuthen].

:sheep:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Yes, of course, it was fulfilled in Bar Kochba and therefore it cannot possibly have anything to do with you, eh righteous one? Was the following also fulfilled in the days of Bar Kochba?

Mark 14:26-27
26. And when they had sung a hymn they went out into the mount of Olives.
27. And Yeshua said to them, All of you shall be offended because of me this night: for it is written, I will smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered.

^^^AT THE CROSS (intoj)

Zechariah 13:7-9
7. Awake, O sword, against My shepherd, and against the man that is My associate, says YHWH Tsabaoth: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered, and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones.

^^^AT THE CROSS
Hose 5:19 (intoj)

8. And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, says YHWH, two parts therein shall be cut off and breathe his last, but the third part shall be left therein:

9. And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried:

^^^ THE TRIBULATION (intoj)

they shall call on My name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is My people: and they shall say, YHWH is my Elohim.

^^^“Let thy hand be upon the man of thy right hand, Upon the son of man whom thou madest strong for thyself. So shall we not go back from thee: Quicken thou us, and we will call upon thy name. Turn us again, O Jehovah God of hosts; Cause thy face to shine, and we shall be saved.”
**Psalm‬ *80:17-19‬ *ASV‬‬
http://bible.com/12/psa.80.17-19.asv THE SECOND COMING (intoj)
You

do not know that the man is the Land? Two parts in your land will breathe their last, old man, (see Paul) and one of those parts will be a mighty one from the land of *You*, for clearly that is the only way you will learn not to blaspheme those tabernacling in the heavens. Perhaps in the *afterglow* days you will consider it perfectly, if indeed you overcome in your appointed time, (and none shall be alone in his appointed times). :Shimei: :crackup:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Been saving this for you from yesterday because I knew you would be posting your literalist mantra sooner or later. And just in case you might need some help I rounded up some passages for you. :)

Here is your literalist mantra:

"When the plain sense makes sense seek no other sense!"

And here are some easy passages that will prove your love, devotion, faithfulness:

Matthew 5:29-30 KJV
29. And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
30. And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

Matthew 18:7-9 KJV
7. Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!
8. Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.
9. And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.

Mark 9:43-48 KJV
43. And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
44. Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
45. And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
46. Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
47. And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:
48. Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

Anyone who is willing to check and read the surrounding contexts of these passages will "plainly" see that there is absolutely no mention of any of these sayings being intended as parables, allegories, or proverbs, and will likewise see that in reading the above quotes the "plain sense" is extremely clear, sharp as a blade, and to the point. If there is anything one may physically do to carry out the commandments of the Master, to demonstrate his or her total belief and reliance upon the Testimony of Yeshua and faithfulness to his doctrine, these are those commandments and this is the perfect opportunity. This is where the rubber meets the road: truly simple, and straight forward plain sense thinking, correct? Yes, no doubt, for how can there be any doubt whatsoever if the popular literalist mantra is correct? If your right eye offends you then pluck it out, plain and simple, and if your hand or foot offends you then cut them off, plain and simple: unless of course you do not truly mean what you say? But since you obviously mean what you say then I would suggest you invest in a professional grade bone saw, and start with your foot so that by the time you get to your right hand at least you will still have two hands left to work with, (ancient proverb say, Never try to saw foot off with left hand if you were once right handed!). Chop, chop!

"When the plain sense makes sense seek no other sense!"

Chop, chop! :crackup:

:sheep:

I think I answered this above. But didn't quote your bull...
It's an easy answer.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
The Messiah's interpretation of the righteous standards of the Mosaic Law in contradistinction to that which the Pharisees taught.

As I read on in this passage of scripture, it says that the people understood Him clearly. Yet none literally cut of the hand not plucked out the eye.

Because they understood that the house built on the sand was first century Pharisaic Judaism. The Pharisees kept the outward requirements of the 613 laws of Moses. But they were powerless to rid their hearts of sinful thoughts. The law requires inward righteousness in order for man to truly keep it. Outwardly they were righteous but it was self righteousness which according to Yeshua was filthy daqs..

The house built on the Rock is to receive the very righteousness of Messiah by imputation thru faith. When judgement comes I stand firm in Him alone by faith.

Here it is Doug. Read and learn my son

daqq

I think I answered this above. But didn't quote your bull...
It's an easy answer.

Here it is Doug. Read and learn my son

Hahaha, your answer to everything is "at the cross" and "the tribulation"? Have you no capability to judge what is within and of yourself? Well, after seeing your answer to Chair, at least you are consistent in your woefully inadequate and incompetent responses. And who is Doug? The response which you have quoted once again, from yourself, was originally addressed to me, (whom you have now called once again "filthy daq" by quoting yourself). You may have a son named Doug but I am neither Doug nor your son. Three evil shepherds of the flesh I cut off in the space of a year: an evil eye, the right hand of power, and a loose foot always running swiftly into mischief. And my soul detested them, and their soul also abhorred me. Then I said, I will not feed you: that which is dying, let die, and that which is to be cut off, let it be cut off, and let the rest eat every one the flesh of its neighbor. Who are you to me then? Certainly not a father! :rotfl: :kookoo:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Hahaha, your answer to everything is "at the cross" and "the tribulation"? Have you no capability to judge what is within and of yourself? Well, after seeing your answer to Chair, at least you are consistent in your woefully inadequate and incompetent responses. And who is Doug? The response which you have quoted once again, from yourself, was originally addressed to me, (whom you have now called once again "filthy daq" by quoting yourself). You may have a son named Doug but I am neither Doug nor your son. Three evil shepherds of the flesh I cut off in the space of a year: an evil eye, the right hand of power, and a loose foot always running swiftly into mischief. And my soul detested them, and their soul also abhorred me. Then I said, I will not feed you: that which is dying, let die, and that which is to be cut off, let it be cut off, and let the rest eat every one the flesh of its neighbor. Who are you to me then? Certainly not a father! :rotfl: :kookoo:

I'm your father Doug...what I named you..I'm sorry son

daqq

I'm your father Doug...what I named you..I'm sorry son

I take your response as a tacit admission that your phony doctrine is so pummeled into the ground there is nothing more you can say. But there is a time for everything under the sun. Perhaps then it is time for you to begin the rebuilding process; but remember how Paul instucts you, that to build again the things which have been destroyed, you make yourself a transgressor: and this time make the Testimony of Yeshua the foundation of all your doctrine as Paul likewise did. Have a nice thread, ehem, brother. :)

:luigi:

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
The difference between our faith and every other belief system is the difference between "advice" and "news". Yeshua didn't just come to give advice. He came to bear our debt, to pay for the penalty of our sins (the wages of sin is death), so that we could be free to forgive one another as he forgave us.

“Advice” can be given by regarding it as teachings. The metaphors of “Good News,” “bearing our debt” and “paying the penalty of our sins”
are man-made theological frameworks to help us make sense of Jesus’s meaning for humankind.

There must first be the objective history: Jesus was crucified on a Roman cross and died.

Then comes the subjectivity of the people who observes the truth stated above. Facts, evidence and data are what ANY objective observers would all agree on.

What is different are the subjective opinions of what the facts and evidence reveal to believers.

FACT: Jesus died and his followers still felt his presence and power.
FAITH: Jesus walked out of the tomb and was seen as absolute truth.

FACT: Jesus was a first-century Galilean peasant who taught the Kingdom of God in parables.
FAITH: Jesus is declared Son of God, Savior of the World, Messiah.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
“Advice” can be given by regarding it as teachings. The metaphors of “Good News,” “bearing our debt” and “paying the penalty of our sins”

are man-made theological frameworks to help us make sense of Jesus’s meaning for humankind.

There must first be the objective history: Jesus was crucified on a Roman cross and died.

Then comes the subjectivity of the people who observes the truth stated above. Facts, evidence and data are what ANY objective observers would all agree on.

What is different are the subjective opinions of what the facts and evidence reveal to believers.

FACT: Jesus died and his followers still felt his presence and power.

FAITH: Jesus walked out of the tomb and was seen as absolute truth.

FACT: Jesus was a first-century Galilean peasant who taught the Kingdom of God in parables.

FAITH: Jesus is declared Son of God, Savior of the World, Messiah.

We are beings that were created with a need for unconditional all accepting love. The problem is that none of us can give this kind of love that we so desperately need because all of our love is conditional in some way. The only one who could give this love we need is the Messiah.

When we forgive, someone pays the debt. And forgiving requires suffering. If someone breaks a lamp in someone's home, the owner of that lamp can say: I forgive you, I will replace the lamp. If he does, he suffers the debt, he goes without light in that part of the home. Or he can force the other man to pay the debt, somebody will always pay the debt. If we refuse to forgive, we are forcing the other to suffer for his action, we can sometimes even take pleasure in seeing the other pay the debt but if we do this, we are not really forgiving.

This is exactly what the Messiah did for you and for me, He paid our debt. And if we read the accounts of Messiah's death it tells us that He was silent. What we don't have in this example is Jesus manning up and being a tough willed person, what Messiah showed to us is that He completely forgives us and gave us His all accepting, unconditional love in order so that we could become the beings he created us to become. Our problem is that we are so prideful that we are not willing to give up anything for others. The most valuable gift I ever received was not a sinless holy life (the more I try not to sin the more sin I do) but it is the desire to forgive others that don't want forgiveness. And that is all of us. Jesus prayed "Father forgive them for they know not what they do". We need to take that example of God's unconditional love for us and begin to learn how to give that love to others - Father forgive others for they know not what they do. What are you and I willing to place upon the altar? We need to yield ourselves upon the altar by being humble and forgiving others as Christ forgave us. If we do this, we can experience true joy and true peace and we can learn to give each other that kind of unconditional love even if its in just a small way. And as we grow we will learn to become servants of the Most High God.

We have been freely forgiven by God.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I take your response as a tacit admission that your phony doctrine is so pummeled into the ground there is nothing more you can say. But there is a time for everything under the sun. Perhaps then it is time for you to begin the rebuilding process; but remember how Paul instucts you, that to build again the things which have been destroyed, you make yourself a transgressor: and this time make the Testimony of Yeshua the foundation of all your doctrine as Paul likewise did. Have a nice thread, ehem, brother. :)

:luigi:

I'm sorry for your illegitimacy my son. I still love you

rstrats

intojoy,
re: "But God who is the embodiment of love, and who does not need love, became a willing sacrifice and gave his life as a ransom for sin."

Actually, He wasn't all that willing because Mark 14:36 says: "...Father, all things are possible for You. Take this cup away from Me; nevertheless, not what I will, but what You will."

Ben Masada

intojoy,
re: "But God who is the embodiment of love, and who does not need love, became a willing sacrifice and gave his life as a ransom for sin."

Actually, He wasn't all that willing because Mark 14:36 says: "...Father, all things are possible for You. Take this cup away from Me; nevertheless, not what I will, but what You will."

Well, if "Not what I will but what you will," what was Jesus's will? Not to die on the cross. It means that Jesus was forced to walk the Via Dolorosa against his will and that the Prophets were true after all when they said that no one could die for the sins of another. (Jer. 31:30; and Ezek. 18:20)

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Shared the fact that jesus was a Jew with Attorney General candidate Ron Gold today. Hope he comes to know the Jewish Messiah.

So far my list of contacts I'm praying to the God of Abraham Isaac and Israel :

Drew Camenson
Ron Gold
Roy Mancovich
Linda Lingle
Richard Cutter
Ben Zaken
Scott Doctor
Ron Colbert
Dr Stein
Ben Masada

Ben Masada

The difference between our faith and every other belief system is the difference between "advice" and "news". Yeshua didn't just come to give advice. He came to bear our debt, to pay for the penalty of our sins (the wages of sin is death), so that we could be free to forgive one another as he forgave us. Its not advice that is the message of the bible, but it is news, good news. The news that God has intervened on our behalf, and has provided forgiveness for our sins.
We are beings that need unconditional all accepting love. Our problem is that none of us know how to give this kind of love because all of our love is conditional in some way and is self serving. But God who is the embodiment of love, and who does not need love, became a willing sacrifice and gave his life as a ransom for sin. Why? Because we needed love. And so that we could receive the kind of love we as beings so desperately needed - unconditional, accepting love and so that we could become the kind of people He created us to be.

It's not what we can do for God but what He has done for us. He entered "our world," He took on
"our humanity," He bore "our sins," He died "our death, "He was resurrected for "our life," He's coming again for "our glorification."
Paul in his letter to the Romans is urging us on the basis of all that he taught on, on the basis of all that has been done, he urges us to become living sacrifices:
I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. (Romans 12:1, 2 KJV)
"therefore" meaning all Paul taught concerning grace and mercy, we have become thru Christ the objects of God's omnipotent, eternal love.

If we have not understood all that the mercies of God has done, if we have not understood doctrinally and theologically deep enough, all that Messiah has accomplished for us, then we have become useless to him. God is calling us to live our lives as living sacrifices unto him. Our problem is, we are so prideful that we are not willing to give up anything for others. When a sacrifice was laid upon the altar there was a great deal of suffering involved, the animal experienced pain and suffering. What are we willing to give up? What are we willing to place upon the altar? So that we can become a blessing to others, and become servants of the Most High God?

Mercy and forgiveness.

dodge

Well, if "Not what I will but what you will," what was Jesus's will? Not to die on the cross. It means that Jesus was forced to walk the Via Dolorosa against his will and that the Prophets were true after all when they said that no one could die for the sins of another. (Jer. 31:30; and Ezek. 18:20)

Ben Isiah spoke of Jesus in the following:

Isa 9:6
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
“My righteousness (righteousness is a result of salvation) is near, my salvation or Yeshua (Hebrew for salvation) is gone forth, and mine arms (arms plural to be distinguished from the arm, arms meaning God's Justice) shall judge peoples; the isles shall wait for me, and on mine arm (how shall they gain salvation resulting in righteousness? By trusting in God's arm - the Messiah) shall they trust.”
“Who hath believed our message? and to whom hath the arm of Jehovah been revealed?”
**Isaiah‬ *53:1‬ *ASV‬‬

“Awake, awake, put on strength, O arm (use of the pronouns, this arm is Messiah) of Jehovah; awake, as in the days of old, the generations of ancient times. Is it not thou that didst cut Rahab in pieces, that didst pierce the monster?”
**Isaiah‬ *51:9‬ *

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
"But now" the righteousness of God has been manifested apart from the law, although the Law and the Prophets bear witness to it— the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ for all who believe. For there is no distinction: (*Romans‬ *3‬:*21-22‬ ESV)

Until one knows what it is to be mute one doesn't know the greatness of being able to share, to speak, to sing and to express one's self verbally.

Until we know what it is to be blind we don't know how marvelous it is to see.

Until we know what it is to be deaf we can not know how wonderful music is.

And it isn't until we know how lost we are that we cannot know how great the grace of God really is.

But when you do like Paul you will say;

"But now I have the very righteousness of God - praise Him."

You will say

"but now I stand declared innocent before The Lord and I need not fear any judgment of any kind all because of Him and we say hallelujah."

You will say

"but now I am propitiated that is to say God's anger towards me has been satisfied and I am no longer liable, I can walk out a free human being. And now for the first time I can honor, God I can love God and can follow Him where He would send me to go."

It isn't about our understanding of all of the these truths its about hearing what the word says and saying I want what the word of God says, teach me Lord.

We may not understand how it is that The Lord has saved us or be able to explain how it is that He is The Unique Son of God, how it is that He has made all of the difference in the world but it doesn't matter because we can say I am free and I am forgiven and I know that I have life eternal because I am no longer guilty and I no longer stand unrighteous before God.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL