BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No. You are incorrect.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
[Jhn 8:44
44 "You are of [your] father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own [resources], for he is a liar and the father of it.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
44 "You are of [your] father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own [resources], for he is a liar and the father of it.
Shalom.

I accept this Scripture.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I do not know why you said this.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You wonder why I say your an idiot. Its because I am always having to explain things to you. Because you don't understand. I have the Holy Spirit and He tells me things about you. And I share them with you. You don't know the Holy Spirit so you must ask me what He says about your comments. He always answers with the scriptures.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I said
You wonder why I say your an idiot. Its because I am always having to explain things to you. Because you don't understand. I have the Holy Spirit and He tells me things about you. And I share them with you. You don't know the Holy Spirit so you must ask me what He says about your comments. He always answers with the scriptures.

Jacob puts on a pretty good act, doesn't he?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Right now he could be anything. I know he is a liar, and fraud, and heretick. He could be a muslim trying to stir up confusion. They keep the same parts of the old testament that he is throwing out there. I know he isn't a Christian, I don't think he is a Jew. Its obvious he doesn't have the Holy Spirit or the Word abiding in him.
On the other hand he keeps my threads at the top, while doing no damage to my messages. So I am a little thankful for his stupid conversations, but a bit confused about his motives.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said

Shalom.

If you are sharing revelations that you are not looking for a reply on, people still can reply here. If you have a message that you want to share, the same. In a Theology Forum it makes sense that people would be able to reply to a post.

Do you believe that people should be allowed to reply to your post? Do you believe that if they do then they do not know as much as you?

Romans 12:3 NKJV - For I say, through the grace given to me, to everyone who is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think soberly, as God has dealt to each one a measure of faith.

1 Peter 4:10 NKJV - As each one has received a gift, minister it to one another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.

1 Corinthians 14:26 NKJV - How is it then, brethren? Whenever you come together, each of you has a psalm, has a teaching, has a tongue, has a revelation, has an interpretation. Let all things be done for edification.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Right now he could be anything. I know he is a liar, and fraud, and heretick. He could be a muslim trying to stir up confusion. They keep the same parts of the old testament that he is throwing out there. I know he isn't a Christian, I don't think he is a Jew. Its obvious he doesn't have the Holy Spirit or the Word abiding in him.
On the other hand he keeps my threads at the top, while doing no damage to my messages. So I am a little thankful for his stupid conversations, but a bit confused about his motives.
Shalom.

I have read the Torah from the Bema and I wear tzit-tzit observing the 613 Commandments of Torah if that helps.

Shalom.

Jacob