Be Ye Holy.

COGTHW

God of heaven is a Holy God, all in the Scriptures it speaks of God of being holy.

You have to be re-genes, by reGENEration of baptism in the name of Jesus Christ, and also renewing of the Holy Spirit of God.

Titus 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

You have to be holy. God is a Holy Spirit.!

You married to your second wife or third,etc. and they are alive you are unholy.

You cussing and evil come out your mouth you are unholy.

You haven't been born again of God, by baptism in Jesus Christ and infillment of the Holy Ghost, you are unholy.

You smoking cigarettes and drinking beer and liquor, you are unholy.

You preaching contrary to God word, you are unholy.

Holiness, Holiness, HOLY , HOLY ,

If you are in sin, having sex without being married you are unholy.!!

God is Holy.

Leviticus 19:2 Speak unto all the congregation of the children of Israel, and say unto them, Ye shall be holy: for I the LORD your God am holy.

You gotta be holy TOL if not you are not going to make it to heaven, neither does God hear from sinners.!

You gotta be born again of water and Spirit. Cause heaven is a holy place

John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

The kingdom of God is holy.

Sinners turn back to God, come unto holiness

Leviticus 20:7 Sanctify yourselves therefore, and be ye holy: for I am the Lord your God.

1 Timothy 1:16 For it is written, be ye holy ; for I am holy.

Be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ, call on the name of Jesus Christ for the Holy Spirit.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
God of heaven is a Holy God, all in the Scriptures it speaks of God of being holy.

You have to be re-genes, by reGENEration of baptism in the name of Jesus Christ, and also renewing of the Holy Spirit of God.

Titus 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

You have to be holy. God is a Holy Spirit.!

You married to your second wife or third,etc. and they are alive you are unholy.

You cussing and evil come out your mouth you are unholy.

You haven't been born again of God, by baptism in Jesus Christ and infillment of the Holy Ghost, you are unholy.

You smoking cigarettes and drinking beer and liquor, you are unholy.

You preaching contrary to God word, you are unholy.

Holiness, Holiness, HOLY , HOLY ,

If you are in sin, having sex without being married you are unholy.!!

God is Holy.

Leviticus 19:2 Speak unto all the congregation of the children of Israel, and say unto them, Ye shall be holy: for I the LORD your God am holy.

You gotta be holy TOL if not you are not going to make it to heaven, neither does God hear from sinners.!

You gotta be born again of water and Spirit. Cause heaven is a holy place

John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

The kingdom of God is holy.

Sinners turn back to God, come unto holiness

Leviticus 20:7 Sanctify yourselves therefore, and be ye holy: for I am the Lord your God.

1 Timothy 1:16 For it is written, be ye holy ; for I am holy.

Be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ, call on the name of Jesus Christ for the Holy Spirit.

You need to be grounded in the scripture before speaking about them.