• Dee Dee Warren

Votes: 19 50.0%
  • Jerry Shugart

Votes: 19 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sola Scriptora

Couldn't resist commenting on the blatant, anti-semetic perversion of Scripture committed by "rapt". This individual perverted James chapter 2. How desperate and weak Preterism is! It is the seedbed for people like Hitler and the Catholic church to justify wiping out those "Christ-killer" Jews, after all, God os done with them and the churfch is now Israel, right? How sick.

Here is James 2 in the KJV:

James 2:1-9
2:1 My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons.
2 For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment;
3 And ye have respect to him that weareth the gay clothing, and say unto him, Sit thou here in a good place; and say to the poor, Stand thou there, or sit here under my footstool:
4 Are ye not then partial in yourselves, and are become judges of evil thoughts?
5 Hearken, my beloved brethren, Hath not God chosen the poor of this world rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which he hath promised to them that love him?
6 But ye have despised the poor. Do not rich men oppress you, and draw you before the judgment seats?
7 Do not they blaspheme that worthy name by the which ye are called?
8 If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well:
9 But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors.

Now notice the partiality was towards the rich, well dressed person vs. the poor.

And rapt substitues the well dressed man with "Jew" and the poor with"Gentile" and then makes it seem like James was saying the Jews were the one's guilty of blaspheming the name, when it is the rich!

What version you reading rapt, the CATHOLIC, NAZI VERSION, with Preterism in the footnotes?

Like I said, Preterism is ROMAN CATHOLIC ESCHATOLOGY, and it is downright wicked. Look at what it's done to rapt. He thinks ONLY preterists are saved, and that it is OK to hate Jews.

rapt

Sola (Disp):

And rapt substitues the well dressed man with "Jew" and the poor with"Gentile" and then makes it seem like James was saying the Jews were the one's guilty of blaspheming the name, when it is the rich!

I inserted "the Jews" in parenthesis in James 2 only to show that to respect the Jew is JUST AS EVIL as respecting the rich. Both the Jews that reject Christ AND the rich blaspheme His name. I did not corrupt the Word of God. It is applicable to the inordinate respect of anyone, be he rich, Jew, a preacher, a president, a pope, ANYONE.

Sola also disparaged the bible I read.

I read the KJV. Which Catholic version do YOU read? The NIV?

If you read the bible, you will find that the Jews INDEED blasphemed God:

Isaiah 65:7
Your iniquities, and the iniquities of your fathers together, saith the LORD, which have burned incense upon the mountains, and blasphemed me upon the hills: therefore will I measure their former work into their bosom.

Ezekiel 20:27
Therefore, son of man, speak unto the house of Israel, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Yet in this your fathers have blasphemed me, in that they have committed a trespass against me.

Mark 3:28
Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme:

29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation.

30 Because they said, He hath an unclean spirit.

Acts 18
5 And when Silas and Timotheus were come from Macedonia, Paul was pressed in the spirit, and testified to the Jews that Jesus was Christ.

6 And when they opposed themselves, and blasphemed, he shook his raiment, and said unto them, Your blood be upon your own heads; I am clean; from henceforth I will go unto the Gentiles.

Romans 2
17 Behold, thou art called a Jew, and restest in the law, and makest thy boast of God,

23 Thou that makest thy boast of the law, through breaking the law dishonourest thou God?

24 For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is written.

25 For circumcision verily profiteth, if thou keep the law: but if thou be a breaker of the law, thy circumcision is made uncircumcision.

26 Therefore if the uncircumcision keep the righteousness of the law, shall not his uncircumcision be counted for circumcision?

27 And shall not uncircumcision which is by nature, if it fulfil the law, judge thee, who by the letter and circumcision dost transgress the law?

28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:

29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Paul, while Saul, was a Pharisee of the Pharisees, highly esteemed among the Jews, but he said of himself while he was of the Jewish religion:
1 Timothy 1
13 Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.

1 Thessalonians 2
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:

15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

And after pronouncing SEVEN OTHER WOES upon the Jews of His day, Jesus cursed them yet with another WOE:
Matt 23:29
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,

30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.

31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.

32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.

33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:

35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.

37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

I am not 'anti-semitic' as Sola accuses. God hates those who hate His Word. He hates those who killed the prophets and those today who would do the same to keep from hearing them, or anyone ELSE from hearing them. If they can't kill them, they'll do everything they can to kill or defame their testimony. Rev 2 says that God hates the doctrine and the deeds of the Nicolaitans, and he said he would cast them into great tribulation who embrace Jezebel and her false doctrines. Because of those warnings, we can deduce from what God brought upon the Jews in 70AD that He hated them as well. And why shouldn't He have? People reap what they sow. God isn't a respecter of persons, and commands that we not be either. If we do, we SIN.

Contrary to Sola-disp's false accusation that I say it's "ok to hate the Jews", I say we don't have the right to hate our BRETHREN, but we had better hate every false way like David said he did.

Psalm 119:104
Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.

Psalm 119:128
Therefore I esteem all thy precepts concerning all things to be right; and I hate every false way.

Jesus said to Love your enemies, but He didn't mean to love their lies or their deeds.

We had better not suppose that we are obligated to show the Jew any respect of persons like the disps do, and like they think God does. They are CONVINCED of the law as transgressors who do., and it is blasphemy to suppose that God is a respetor of persons when scripture clearly says He's NOT.

rapt

How about that Scofield , MacArthur, or Ryrie dispensationist abomination you read, with respect of persons in the footnotes, Sola disp?

Sola Scriptora

You DID add to the Word in an unwarranted way to amke a point that is ridiculous. I read the KJV, I believe it is the Word of God and that the new versions are PERversions.

Now God DOES NOT HATE Jews, He loves them and wants them saved. He is merciful. You are not. He is slow to anger, you are not.

Our Lord died for these Jews you claim He hates. The Fathers willingly gave His Son for "His people".

Yes they have been judged, because to whom much is given, much is required. Beware! You too will stand before the Living God!

You are to love all people. You are to do good to all. Yet you sound like you would have gladly pulled the switches in the holocost to burn those "God-forsaken" Jews! You would have shovelled the coal to help them burn the next group.

Ye know not what spirit you are of.

God has a plan for the nation of Israel, He always did, and when the fulness of Gentiles be come in, He will begin in earnest to focus on finishing what He started with that people.

If that bothers you, too bad. It is His right to do so. They will say "Blessed is He that comes in the Name of the Lord" And they will look upon the One they have pierced, and a Spirit of grace and supplication will be poured out in Israel on that day.

But first will be a time of crisis, of Jacob's trouble.

If this is God's preordained plan, why does it offend you so? What if you are wrong???

rapt

Last post to the false accuser

Last post to the false accuser

Sola the LIAR:

you sound like you would have gladly pulled the switches in the holocost to burn those "God-forsaken" Jews!
Ye know not what spirit you are of.

God has a plan for the nation of Israel
God has a plan for EVERYONE, man. It's Jesus Christ, not being Jewish.

You know not what spirit YOU are of. You're more full of false accusation than any antichrist I've met yet. Copy and paste the things I said to confirm your lies about them, or you'll answer to God as a liar. I never ONCE implied that it would have been great to kill Jews. All murderers will go to hell. I even quoted Jesus as saying "love your enemies", but said that we need to hate every false way. The unbelieving Jews AND disps like yourself hold to a false way.

Remember it was FALSE ACCUSATION that killed Christ, and as much as you falsely accuse one of Christ's children, you DO IT UNTO HIM.

Last edited:

Revelation717

Cirisme,

I did not mean to make a blanket statement "all Jews" but as Rapt said only the "unbelieving Jews" which Disps hold in HIGH REGARD, even saying they ALL will be saved. That is a LIE and contrary to sound doctrine.

Anyway, how was what I said about Buddhists, Islam, Occultist, Satanist, and NON BELIEVING Jews an attack on you personally?

Which group do you fit in?

Satanic? Moslem? What?

Sola,

Boy oh boy, you really should read some church history and that KJV you got.

Dispensationalism came about by a Jesuit priest named Fransisco Ribera (1537-1591) who wrote a 500 page commentary on the Book of Revelation to refute the common belief by believing Christians that the pope was and is ANTICHRIST. With this commentary came about the thought that the first 3 chapters of Revelation was during the 1st century and the rest to be litteraly fulfilled during the last 3.5 years of the world (somewhere off in the future). Furthermore he states in his work that the antichrist would be one man who will come into power ~in the future (therefore COULD NOT BE THEIR BELOVED POPE) and take over the world. He also began the thought of the 3.5 year trib .

Why would those who know 2 Thess 2:3-4 is fulfilled in the pope be a Catholic thought when they KNOW that the pope is the son of perdition that is revealed in 2 Thess. 2?

Seems only the FUTURISTS DISPS hold the thought that the following is YET to come:

2Th:2:3: Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
2Th:2:4: Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Look at this passage REAL careful and ask yourself -

Does the pope sit in the temple (body of believers) showing himself that he is God (Vicar of Christ~ implementing laws and edicts contrary and blasphemous against God), claiming things that are ONLY worthy of GOD to claim, even power over everyone and head of the church?!

Does he not oppose God?
Does he not exalt himself above all that is called God ~claiming salvation through him and his "church" alone, claiming to be the head of the church~ claiming spiritual and temporal power over the entire earth~ ruling a kingdom that gives answer to NO ONE but everyone MUST answer to him?
Is he not worshipped by millions of decived lost souls?
Is he not worshipped and feared by kings, queens, nobles, presidents etc... Do they not KISS his ring when they visit him?

Put it this way, is the pope the head of the church as he claims or is Jesus?

If it is Jesus then the pope is the Wicked of 2 Thess. and the whole history of the RCC prove him to be.

If it is the pope then you do err not giving him allegiance.

Why do you wait for another? BECAUSE THE POPE WANTS YOU TO WAIT FOR ANOTHER ~ THEN YOU'LL STAY AWAY FROM EXPOSING HIM! Think about it!!!!!! :doh:

Last edited:

mrsnacks

Sola : I take it that you're a KJV only believer. When you say all the new versions are perverted , are you including the NIV , the Amplified, and the rest of them ?? If you aren't I take it back. If you are than I would advise you get the radio debates between James White and Gail Riplinger. She now refuses to dialogue or debate James White . She's the one that popularized the KJV only movement. James destroyed her in the debate that I heard and proved that she did not know what she was talking about. She sounded convincing to many who don't know the Greek , but James White exposes her ignorance, hence she won't make that mistake again. It seems that your the one that is not slow to anger and not loving by the way in your dealing with Rapt . Those who reject the Son, rejects the Father. What does that mean by the way ?? It seems to me that what happened in 70 Ad was the outpouring of the WRATH OF GOD upon the Jews who rejected and murdered our Savior and the Son of God. Doesn't sound like an outpouring of the love of God to me. Jerusalem directly fulfills that group of people who slew the Son in the parable. And while the slaying took place, the Church was not taken out of the world, but rather the church was present in the world and saved from the wrath by heeding Jesus' warnings to flee and get out of Dodge while the sun was still asleep. That's love and mercy Sola. With the passing away of the Old Covenant, there is no longer any such thing as a Jew in the Biblical sense. The true Jews are Christians . And the modern Jews are people who choose to think of themselves as descendents of the nation of Israel. They are not semites, but most are descendents from Eastern European tribes and many converted to Judaism in the Middle Ages. So modern Jews do not worship the God of the Old Testament. I'm sure that ruffles your feathers and now your madder than a rained on rooster in Florida. Smile --it's free therapy. But moving on. Modern Jews seem to be either secular humanists, or else Talmudists (more on that later) and if you check out the Talmud, it has no more relation to the Old Testament than does the Quran or the Book of Mormon. It rejects the Son of God. Now back to the Talmud. Let's compare : Let's go to Sanhedrin 54b in the Talmud. I quote " If one committed sodomy with a child of less than 9 years , no guilt is incurred. " Let's go to Word of God in Lev. 18:22 " Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination. " Let's go to Sanhedrin 64a : " He who gives of his seed to Molech incurs no punishment ." Move to Lev. 20:2 : " Whoever gives any of his seed to Molech : he shall surely be put to death. " There's plenty more where that came from , but I'll stop for now. The religion and their "holy books" are a contradiction to the Word of God in the moral dept. Their doctrine is obviously unsound and definitely Anti-Christ. Here's another verse for you : " WHO IS A LIAR BUT HE THAT DENIETH THAT JESUS IS THE CHRIST? HE IS ANTI-CHRIST THAT DENIETH THE FATHER AND THE SON. "1 JOHN 2:22. You've claimed earlier that I didn't know what I was talking about and that you've had 18 years of study. I've had more by the way but who's counting. Now you tell me what does God think of the unbeliever who rejects and denies Christ whether Jew or Gentile. Yes , God has a plan for Israel. He also has a plan for Red China , Iraq, and etc. He wants all to be saved. It is by His grace we are saved. But He is also a God of justice as well as a God of mercy. And the only distinction I see is between a believer and unbeliever. By the way, stop getting so upset at everyone. Take a vacation . You sound overworked or frustrated. Seek shelter in the shadow of your eyes.

rapt

Amen, Rev 7:17, the futurist heresy, designed to undermine the reformer's doctrine that the papacy was the fulfillment of the man of sin, was spawned by the Jesuit Ribera. The idea that Nero was the antichrist was also a Catholic diversion to free the papacy from being manifested too. The only position that fulfills that of the "man of sin, the son of perdition" better than anyone else is the papacy----not ONE pope, but ALL of them, like the reformers all believed. (Too bad they held on to some of his heresies, and those of Augustine (Calvinism), created yet others of their own, and persecuted and murdered other believers themselves).:eek:

In the 1800's, another Jesuit named Lacunza suggested a pretrib rapture, who's book was translated into English by Edward Irving, who also taught pretrib, and who's heretical church fostered Margarette MacDonald's false prophecy concerning it.

mrsnacks:

Let's go to Sanhedrin 54b in the Talmud. I quote " If one committed sodomy with a child of less than 9 years , no guilt is incurred. "
Is it any wonder then that I've read where sodomites today say "after eight, it's too late"?

Now you tell me what does God think of the unbeliever who rejects and denies Christ whether Jew or Gentile. Yes , God has a plan for Israel. He also has a plan for Red China , Iraq, and etc. He wants all to be saved. It is by His grace we are saved.
Amen, NOT by race! God is NOT respector of persons like the disps claim Him to be!

And the only distinction I see is between a believer and unbeliever.
Amen. That's the ONLY distinction scripture makes too.

Sola Scriptora

Paul's attitude towards the Jews OF HIS DAY, you know, the one's guilty of murdering Christ was:

Rom 9:1-5
9:1 I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost,

2 That I have great heaviness and continual sorrow in my heart.

3 For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh:

4 Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;

5 Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.
KJV

Paul would willingly GO TO HELL if they could be saved!!! He was in agony for his people.

Can rapt say the same??? Can any of you???

If not, maybe you need to BACK OFF your anti Semetic rhetoric.

Now you guys need to R-E-A-D rapts posts carefully, because zure sounds like he hates the Jews! Sounds like he is GLAD God judged them and sounds like he is looking forward to God doing more to them.

Why do you ignore THAT and instead focus on my rebukes of that wicked attitude.

No Christian longs for God to judge anyone. Judgement is God's fearful work, and we all hope for mercy to prevail.

All I know is God is greatly to be feared, and there is no greater nightmare than to make God your enemy! Think of it!!! How absolutley FRIGHTFUL!!!

mRSMACKS:

I have studied the KJV debate for 18 years IN DEPTH. I have White's book, and have listened to his debates against Riplinger, Waite, Holland and Hunt and others.

He is a good debater, burt He is not honest, in my opinion.

I challenged hinm to a debate on his radio show on Calvinism, and he wouldn't do it. I laayed out my case in Email exchanges, and he backed off his big talk.

I told him he was not a fair debator because every debate he was in HE was the moderator, or his buddies were, so he would interupt people, or speak over them.
'
He did this to Dr. Holland every time he was about to refute White. White knew it, saw it coming, and would interrupt and not let the man finish his points.

I told him he needed to debate Holland with an impartial moderator, under timed circumstances.

He balked.

Gail is not a strong speak, but a stronmg factual writer. Many are that way.

Whote focused on her acrostics, rather than real textual issues.

He is a gnat strainer, and I wish Gail didn't let him do that.

His points "against" her were gnats, they were meaningless.

That's what he does.

He would NEVER get away with that with me. He would be on the defensive, because he told so many lies in his book, we could spend hours on them!

And lastly about Ribers.

I would like to know WHO HAS READ HIS COMMENTARY ON REVELATION???

I ask this because people SAY he wrote it to counter the Reformation, he invented furturism, ect., but no one I know of has read a single line.

They are merely repeating what they heard. hat if what you heard IS WRONG???

So before I address him, I want to know if there is nayone who actually KNOWS what they are talking about. Otherwise, your assertions are hollow and the house of cards can EASILY BE BLOWN DOWN.

WHY CAN'T ANY OF YOU UNDERSTAND THIS:

The reason I believe the Jews have a future is because GOD SAID SO IN HIS WORD.

We are trying to believe an honor what He said, as we understand it.

Why are rapt and pothers allowed to ascribe evil to us and our motives???

Why do you not believe that we actual;ly believe we are being fatihful to the Scriptures, and since our heart is to do so, HOW DARE ANYONE SIT HERE IN JUDGEMENT ON US???

And the rest of you are guilty by your silence.

This is not the Christian way of debate.

I have responded to rapt's foolly with folly. God said with the froward, he wouls be froward.

It is one thing to say you really believe that Disp is wrong, and here's why, but it is another to say the kinds of things I have read on this forum.

It is unkind, judgemental, divisive, and I'm sorry, IT SOUNDS HATEFUL, not only of lost Jews, but your Disp brethren.

Even if you are right on your eschatological views, your attitudes STINK, AND IN GOD'S EYES, YOU ARE WRONG.

rapt

mrsnacks, I tried to read Gail Riplinger's book "New Age Versions", and I found it completely confusing and full of nonsense. That was years ago. But since then, the KJV contraversy has caused me to read other writers who do a much better job of supporting the truth of that translation, and show the errors in the new versions. Westcot and Hort were evil men who had an aganda against the truth, and thier bias is evident in their works.

I've studied from two four-version bibles for years, comparing the KJV with the others, trying to understand some of the more obscure passages. I've been helped a little by this method, but in so doing I've seen such BLATANT heresy in the other versions that I wouldn't use one as anything more than for a comparison. I wonder if that is even valid anymore. A LITTLE leaven leavens the whole lump.

C

cirisme

But if you're a disp AND a Jew, then it's no wonder you were offended by such a statement. Disps WORSHIP the Jews more than Christ. Disp'ism holds the same basic unbelief as the ubelieving Jews do while they CLAIM to believe the New Testament. Like the unbelieving Jew, they deny the fulfillment of Dan 9:24-27.

There you go shooting your mouth off again.

I'm neither a disp or a Jew.

But don't let facts get in your way.

:rolleyes:

Revelation717

Cirisme,

I asked you how my reference to Occultist, Satanists, Moslems, Buhddists and Jews was a personal attack on you.

You have not commented by are being quite ambiguous for reasons known only to you.

How did I attack you personally?

Sola,

You stated, "All I know is God is greatly to be feared, and there is no greater nightmare than to make God your enemy! Think of it!!! How absolutley FRIGHTFUL!!!"

But yet you don't see that the culmination, desolation and destruction of 70 AD was anything. Especially anything that the Scriptures would concern themselves with except for a brief passage saying "Not one stone will be left on another".

Truly AMAZING!

How much more of an enemy of God can one be than to deny and murder His SON?

WOW, but you wait for one that will surpass this evil. FOR THE LIFE OF ME UUUGGGGHHHH!!

Yes, Paul grieved for his countrymen, but why IF THEY ARE ALL SAVED!!!

He knew they were DAMNED TO HELL for rejecting Christ Jesus!

I too grieve for lost souls, Jews, Satanists, Buddhists, Moslems, Occultists and Hindus. (NO OFFENSE CIRISME!)

But why oh why is the Jew placed on a pedestool of righteousness as if THEY BELIEVE IN GOD.

You stated, "The reason I believe the Jews have a future is because GOD SAID SO IN HIS WORD."

Okay let me show you where He spoke of their future:

Ro:11:20: Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:

Heb:3:12: Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.

Heb:3:19: So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.
Lu:12:46: The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers.

Re:21:8: But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

But many go to the passage that says all Israel shall be saved and take this to mean the unbelieving Jew. Not so. Yet God cannot lie, ALL Israel SHALL be saved. So what do we say?

Ro:9:6: Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

Last edited:
C

cirisme

AND if they cannot see Jesus, the Bible says the also cannot see the Father! If they deny Jesus, they deny the Father and Jesus sahll DENY THEM!

Why is this applicable to every other cult member, Buhddists, Morman, Islam, Occultist, Satanist BUT NEVER THE JEW who is more antichrist THAN ALL others put together!
(emphasis mine)

The problem I have with this statement is that I never said it wasn't applicable to the Jew. In fact, I have stated the opposite throughout TOL.

C

cirisme

And the same goes for rapt,

That is a very good question for the disps and anyone who WORSHIPS the Jews like idolaters worship their idols

:rolleyes:

rapt

Wow what an ELOQUENT response!

Cirisme gets offended about a sentence that doesn't even mention him or what he believes!

I'm not sure he knows WHAT he believes.

rapt

Well, I wonder which sound point or points have caused Dee Dee to get ahead in the poll?

I think it's necessary to clarify that Dee Dee does not take the position that the papacy is the antichrist. The above statements were made not from a preterist, for I am not a preterist in everything I believe, I am somewhat a historicist. But I'm not completely a historicist since I am not a premillenialist. I just don't fit well into either camp completely.

Hitch

BANNED
Banned
However,Dee Dee fails to realize that Scripture reveals not only that

Jerry says;

the Lord will deliver His people when He comes,it also also reveals that the Lord will DESTROY those who come against His people:

"And it shall come to pass,in that day,that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem"(Zech.12:9).

According to all the accounts that I have read on AD 70,there was no defeat of the Roman armies.Perhaps Dee Dee can quote some unnamed historian to say that the armies of Rome were defeated in Jerusalem in AD 70.

LOL Wow Jerry you didnt notice that the Lord destroyed the nation ,religion and culture of the bastard sons who came against his people?

And there is is in the very passages you quoted Jerry.

Rack up another one for the D miester(mistress?)

Hitch

themuzicman

I want to know when Dee Dee will explain all the practicals around her argument, specifically the sun going dark, etc, and the other items that were supposed to happen at the end of the GT.

Apparantly, she can't.

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.